Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

Let me remind you that I did an estimate for Clair McCaskills sister in 2012. It was right before the election and she had so much Obama shit in her yard you couldn't even see the grass.

During our conversations about her remodeling project the subject eventually ended up with her asking my opinion of the political season. I politely declined to discuss politics and thanked her for the opportunity to give her my bid.

I did not get the job but I got an amazing review on Angie's list for my professional behavior & knowledge.

What do you suppose would have happened to my reputation on Angie's list had I been brutally honest?

Boo booo
Candidate ..Clinton (D) 48 % .......Trump (R) 46.7 %
U.S. Total ..63,541,056..... 61,864,015

Is Hillary Clinton President-Elect? Didn't think so. Your numbers might be relevant if at any time in the past 230 years we elected the president based on the popular vote of the people, but we don't.

You know Bill Clinton never got a majority popular vote either. He won the presidency with 43% of the popular vote in 1992 and 49% in 1996. Both times over half the country wanted somebody else.

Yeah and you know that isn't how winning the popular vote works.

Winning the popular vote is like winning a straw poll. It's irrelevant.

I am not on the left and I have every right to share my views with my elected officials if I see them in public. Don't like it? Tough shit.

I wouldn't interrupt their meal, no matter who it is. That's just me though, and I can't condemn your choice. Just not one I would make.

I've had elected officials interrupt my lunch stumping for my vote on several occasions. For the record, it isn't something I've done often.
That's also rude. I object when they call me on the phone begging for money.

I've had elected officials interrupt my lunch stumping for my vote on several occasions. For the record, it isn't something I've done often.

I wouldn't expect it of you, and you're at least as big of an ass as I am.

Regardless, I'm sure you weren't over the top about it.

Apparently MDK and others on the left think being an elected official makes you their personal bitch 24/7

I am not on the left and I have every right to share my views with my elected officials if I see them in public. Don't like it? Tough shit.
A private restaurant is not "in public." I'm sure the owner doesn't appreciate you verbally assaulting his customers. You're also disturbing the people at nearby tables. Your behavior is just generally bad mannered. Outside, I have no problem with, but not in a restaurant.

Asking a question of my elected officials isn't verbally assaulting them. If they can't suffer hearing from one their constituents then they should find another line of work.
It is assaulting them when they are trying to have a nice dinner in a restaurant.

A lot of people canceled their tickets after what occurred

Since the booing came from the audience, I have to assume that Pence supporters represent a small minority of that theater's ticket holders.

Too bad the cast member didn't ask for Pence's birth certificate.

Boo booo

Yup, she actually won the election. She didn't win the electoral college. Electoral college represents the $ and Trump paid them well.

Tangent. The cast of this play is an affront to logic and decency. It was OBVIOUSLY chosen in a racist manner, otherwise more than half the cast would be majority European-Caucasian, as is the Thespian community in New York. But they wanted "people of color" rather than the most qualified and competent cast. Using race and ethnicity as criteria, rather than artistic merit. This is, by definition, "RACISM."

How would this audience feel about a production of Porgy & Bess, where the title characters are played by Matt Damon and Julia Roberts? These are two fine actors who could easily do the job, but the theater-going public of New York would be outraged at the insensitivity of such a choice. But having people of color portraying the WASP founders of our country, well, that's just fine and dandy.

And as for "diversity," I wonder how many of the cast are military veterans. How many are regular church-goers? How many are NFL or NASCAR fans? How many have concealed-carry permits? How many voted for DJT?

In all cases the answer would be either approximately or exactly ZERO. Racist considerations aside, they are about as "diverse" as a corral filled with white sheep. And about as insightful.

Boo booo

Is Hillary Clinton President-Elect? Didn't think so. Your numbers might be relevant if at any time in the past 230 years we elected the president based on the popular vote of the people, but we don't.

You know Bill Clinton never got a majority popular vote either. He won the presidency with 43% of the popular vote in 1992 and 49% in 1996. Both times over half the country wanted somebody else.

Then your vote doesn't count, does it? Mine doesn't either. No one's vote counts.

I wouldn't interrupt their meal, no matter who it is. That's just me though, and I can't condemn your choice. Just not one I would make.

I don't have a landline so I never get any of those types of calls.

Liberals are so fucking stupid. They haven't learned not to shit where they eat.

'Hamilton' Actor Harasses Mike Pence On Stage, Americans Respond by Firing...

Vice President-elect Mike Pence took in the hit Broadway hip-hop musical “Hamilton” last night in New York City. As you could imagine, he was booed when he entered the theater in the deep blue state.

But it gets worse. The performers actually took a stance against Pence, as well. For real.

From BizPac Review:

The vice president-elect was greeted with a mix of cheers and jeers as he entered, and exited, “Hamilton.” And in between, he received a lecture from Brandon Dixon, who plays Aaron Burr in the musical.

“Vice President-elect Pence, we welcome you and we truly thank you for joining us here at ‘Hamilton: An American Musical.’ We really do,” Dixon, who also asked the crowd not to boo Pence, said. “We, sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights, sir. But we truly hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and work on behalf of all of us. All of us. Thank you.”

Creator of the musical, Lin-Manuel Miranda, tweeted the following after the performance…

"Proud of @HamiltonMusical. Proud of @BrandonVDixon, for leading with love. And proud to remind you that ALL are welcome at the theater." — Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) November 19, 2016

Reactions…

"It wasn’t “boo” that Mike Pence heard at Hamilton. It was “Wah. Wah. Wah.” Keep crying liberal lunatics. You are endlessly entertaining!" — Mark Dice (@MarkDice) November 19, 2016

"Just remembered that the Hamilton audience booed Bibi Netanyahu too, so Pence is in good company." — David Martosko (@dmartosko) November 19, 2016

A lot of people canceled their tickets after what occurred

Since the booing came from the audience, I have to assume that Pence supporters represent a small minority of that theater's ticket holders.

They were getting booed and cheered, if you read the article. What difference does it make how many of them there were?

I don't have a landline so I never get any of those types of calls.

I get them on my cell phone, and it really pisses me off. I made the mistake of donating money, so now I get harassed.

Boo booo

No it's not... quit being irrational, just like your last post. I'd expect more out of a Mod.

Because you cannot comfort yourself with the false claim that the theater was punished for speaking out to the VP-elect.

Too bad the cast member didn't ask for Pence's birth certificate.

Boo booo

Yup, she actually won the election. She didn't win the electoral college. Electoral college represents the $ and Trump paid them well.
Hahahahahahahafuckinghahahahaha

Stop eating Fruit Loops for breakfast idiot

In New York.

What a surprise.............

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"In New York, what a surprise"; if you were not an ignorant fool you would know Broadway Plays are attended by a diverse demographic, people from all regions of our country as well as foreign visitors, those so feared by the haters and fear mongers.
I've never heard of the audience booing another member of the audience.

Boo booo

No it's not... quit being irrational, just like your last post. I'd expect more out of a Mod.

Is Hillary Clinton President-Elect?

Boo booo

He's an asshole but YOU are the one being irrational.
The popular vote earned what for Hillary? Not a damn thing

Forum List

Back