Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

Another liberal whining about something that hasn't happened yet? I don't know who the stupidest people in America are but right now my money is on actors and those who consider actor's opinions more valid than others!

Hasn't happened yet? Just look at Pence's record in his own state.

Trump isn't the second coming of Hitler, Lewdog...despite what Hillary and the rest of her crew told you! He's not a war monger. He isn't going to do most of the TERRIBLE things Hillary and the main stream media tried to scare you with. He's not really even far right! He's a business man who's first priority will be to improve the economy and create jobs.

That has nothing to do with Pence's record in his own state where he didn't want gay marriage and he passed the law that businesses can deny gay people services based on their sexuality.

...and then he goes to a show where two of the main actors are gay. What did he expect to happen?

The fix for this sort of shut is VERY simple....

Every time one of these things happens, you cut all federal funding for the people involved. In this case it would be all funding get for the arts. GONE. Overnight.

Why would Pence go to a play that two of the main characters are gay when he doesn't believe gay people deserve the same rights as everyone else? What did he expect was going to happen? They were going to give him a cookie?
Gays have had the same rights since sodomy laws were abandoned. You are confused.

Uh...no.

Another liberal whining about something that hasn't happened yet? I don't know who the stupidest people in America are but right now my money is on actors and those who consider actor's opinions more valid than others!

Trump isn't the second coming of Hitler, Lewdog...despite what Hillary and the rest of her crew told you! He's not a war monger. He isn't going to do most of the TERRIBLE things Hillary and the main stream media tried to scare you with. He's not really even far right! He's a business man who's first priority will be to improve the economy and create jobs.

That has nothing to do with Pence's record in his own state where he didn't want gay marriage and he passed the law that businesses can deny gay people services based on their sexuality.

...and then he goes to a show where two of the main actors are gay. What did he expect to happen?

You sure made a mess of what happened in Indiana...best try again

Trump is whining on twitter as if the cast told Pence to stop skullfucking his grandchildren or something.

whiner-in-chief is gonna be a sticking moniker if this keeps up.

Most people didn't want gay marriage because they understand what genders are all about. Demonizing Pence for it just makes you an intolerant asshole. Trying to pin your shortcomings onto others is weak stuff.

We sir, we are the diverse America, who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights,” said Brandon Victor Dixon, who plays Aaron Burr. “But we truly hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us.
Wow, what a bunch of filthy assholes. No wonder they lost. Like some stupid fucking play is going to make Pence drop his life long core values and replace them with leftist scare mongering. Even little children know better.

You won the election and lost the country. Stupid people like you continue to claim victory, your victory is a Potemkin Village since Trump did not win the popular vote. It is really that simple, someone as simple as you knows this, and thus mendacity is your only play.

You sure made a mess of what happened in Indiana...best try again

Really?

He is not a fan of LGBT rights: In 2003, Pence, then representing the sixth congressional district of Indiana, co-sponsored an amendment that would have prohibited same-sex marriage. Four years later, he voted against the Employee Non-Discrimination Act, which aimed to prevent job discrimination based on sexual orientation. While in Congress, he opposed a bill aimed at more effectively prosecuting hate crimes based on sexual orientation and voted against the repeal of the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.

He gave protection to businesses in Indiana that discriminate against gay people: In March 2015, Pence signed a bill into law permitting business owners to refuse service to gay and lesbian customers due to their religious beliefs. The bill also allowed religious beliefs to be used as a rationale for other forms of discrimination. As my colleague Molly Redden described it: "An employer who refused to hire Jewish employees could cite his religious beliefs as a defense against discrimination lawsuits. So could a landlord who refused to rent to Muslims, or a business that refused to serve atheists." In response to this bill's passage, athletes, celebrities, corporate leaders, and others criticized the state publicly, and some even pulled out of planned business projects there. The band Wilco canceled an Indianapolis show, referring to "thinly disguised legal discrimination," and Apple's chief executive, Tim Cook, wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post slamming the law.

This is who Donald Trump has reportedly selected to be his VP

Did I?

Most people didn't want gay marriage because they understand what genders are all about. Demonizing Pence for it just makes you an intolerant asshole. Trying to pin your shortcomings onto others is weak stuff.

I'm intolerant for wanting everyone to have the same rights? Holy shit that might be the dumbest comment I've ever seen.

You were born too late, had you lived in Germany, circa 1936, you would fit right in with the brown shirts. To criticize and call out bigots and haters is not intolerance, only a liar and a moron would suggest such a thing.

Do you call those who demonize child molesters intolerant assholes? Maybe you do.

Every time one of these things happens, you cut all federal funding for the people involved. In this case it would be all funding get for the arts. GONE. Overnight.

Why would Pence go to a play that two of the main characters are gay when he doesn't believe gay people deserve the same rights as everyone else? What did he expect was going to happen? They were going to give him a cookie?

Is it not you who is promoting discrimination?

What right does Pence believe queers don't deserve?

If you tell me marriage I'm going to laugh in your face.

Marriage is as much a right as registering a car is.

Further, how did Pence undermine queers getting "married"?

It's only just begun, fascism has come to America, and by wrapping its evil in the American Flag, and waving the Cross of Christianity, Pence and Trump will double down on hate and fear. The biddable who voted for this duo have done disservice to all those who gave their life for The Union. Our divided house cannot stand and will not stand unless the cry for justice is heard loud and clear, on Social Media and in peaceful protests around the world.

It is not only the liberals angered by the divisive politics of the President and Vice President Elect, it is all those here and around the world who reject bigotry, racism, misogyny and malfeasance in elected and appointed officials.

You're kidding right? That was pathetic, Catcher! Seriously...

We sir, we are the diverse America, who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights,” said Brandon Victor Dixon, who plays Aaron Burr. “But we truly hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us.
Wow, what a bunch of filthy assholes. No wonder they lost. Like some stupid fucking play is going to make Pence drop his life long core values and replace them with leftist scare mongering. Even little children know better.

You won the election and lost the country. Stupid people like you continue to claim victory, your victory is a Potemkin Village since Trump did not win the popular vote. It is really that simple, someone as simple as you knows this, and thus mendacity is your only play.

Your side is losing the country with this constant whining and disruption before he even takes office. These actions are turning off a lot of people who were not Trump supporters, but understand that this is the way the system works and that if things do go bad, they have the chance to make their case in 4 years. As far as the popular vote goes, that means absolutely nothing. We have NO idea how the popular vote would have gone had that been the way it was going to be decided ahead of time. Both the campaigns and a number of voters would have treated the election differently had that been the case.

The lack of civility by the losing side in this election is shocking and disappointing. And I do not like and did not vote for Trump.

The country is still here and on the right path. Your disapproval is proof positive. Stupidity is your only play because you don't have a grade school understanding of the election system.

Get-In-Pussy-We-Are-Making-America-Great-Again-Funny-Donald-Trump-Meme-Image.jpg

Is it not you who is promoting discrimination?

How am I promoting discrimination? Because the gay cast and their fellow cast members wanted their voices to be heard? Why is it ok for Pence to show he doesn't think the LBGT community doesn't deserve the same rights as every other citizen, but yet he can come to a play and enjoy watching them act? It makes me wonder if he even knew some of them were gay. How funny would that be, and how it would prove a point. You shouldn't treat someone differently just because of who they love and what they do in the bedroom, because you really never know who is gay and who isn't.

What right does Pence believe queers don't deserve?

If you tell me marriage I'm going to laugh in your face.

Marriage is as much a right as registering a car is.

Further, how did Pence undermine queers getting "married"?

I already posted that.

Forum List

Back