Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

I can't think for you. You claimed it was an equal rights issue because states defined marriage between a man and a woman. If two men can marry what reason is there for two or three brothers not marrying? There is none.

Uh yeah there is... because it's called incest. If you can't figure out the difference between incest and gay marriage, then me and you will never be able to have any kind of conversation about anything.
Two guys can't get each other pregnant, which is why we have laws against incest. So it's just a moral issue. You are saying we need to change laws to accommodate what you want but we cannot change laws because they are the law. You obviously don't know how dumb that is.

I'm sorry... in the Constitution is there something I missed that said that everyone is equal except homosexuals?

Is there something in the Constitution that says that all behaviors are equal?

Since when does a legal behavior define one person to have less rights than another person? If you are a vegan does that mean you should have less rights? If I'm a cat lover does that mean I should have less rights?

What freakin right are you ranting about? What right is being denied to homosexuals? You can do whatever you want to your mate, no one really cares. But don't tell me you lose a right because I think it perverted, which homosexuality is a perversion of how we were designed.

Is it not you who is promoting discrimination?

How am I promoting discrimination? Because the gay cast and their fellow cast members wanted their voices to be heard? Why is it ok for Pence to show he doesn't think the LBGT community doesn't deserve the same rights as every other citizen, but yet he can come to a play and enjoy watching them act? It makes me wonder if he even knew some of them were gay. How funny would that be, and how it would prove a point. You shouldn't treat someone differently just because of who they love and what they do in the bedroom, because you really never know who is gay and who isn't.

Did or did you not post that Pence shouldn't even be there because of what you think is his stand on homosexuals? If he didn't go wouldn't that be discimination? Much like you suggested he does?

Was Pence singled out for their wrath? Yes, that is discrimination. Much like a gay can't buy a cake Pence was subjected to the same type of discrimination.

It isn't bygones by bygones with your people. It isn't even let's all get along with you people. It's your way or the highway.

That's how.

Wow can you misconstrue things to meet your purpose. Congrats, maybe you have a future in politics.

Go back and read my last post again. Then if you don't get it, read it again. If you still don't get it repeat step one gain. "Then if you still don't get it, read it again.

The cast told people NOT to boo. They just made a statement to him to represent ALL people. And how should we let bygones be bygones? Pence hasn't done anything to show he has changed to accept the LBGT people?
Is there a reason why Pence should accept perverts? Is there a reason why anyone should accept perverts?

As VP and a member of Congress he has a duty to represent all of the people, not only those he personally approves. Bigots, those who are intolerant of others actions, when such actions are not outside of the law, should not hold elected office or be appointed to an office which discriminates. And laws should never be enacted to deny life, liberty and happiness to others, when their behavior does not harm another.
What was stopping gays from being happy? You changed the subject.

We sir, we are the diverse America, who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights,” said Brandon Victor Dixon, who plays Aaron Burr. “But we truly hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us.
Wow, what a bunch of filthy assholes. No wonder they lost. Like some stupid fucking play is going to make Pence drop his life long core values and replace them with leftist scare mongering. Even little children know better.

You won the election and lost the country. Stupid people like you continue to claim victory, your victory is a Potemkin Village since Trump did not win the popular vote. It is really that simple, someone as simple as you knows this, and thus mendacity is your only play.
The country is still here and on the right path. Your disapproval is proof positive. Stupidity is your only play because you don't have a grade school understanding of the election system.

I'm sorry, I forget sometimes to talk down to you and thus you have much trouble keeping up. Trump IS the President Elect, by virtue of the COTUS. Yet, he did not win the popular vote. A thinking person understands what confuses you, they understand that it is likely the Electors will sustain his apparent election. But that alone does not give him a mandate, in fact his unpopularity will grow and grow.

We, those who didn't vote for Trump, have learned that continuing to beat the drum can make fiction into truth (I know, that is too abstract for you, so I'll dumb it down - repeating the same refrain, i.e. Obama is a Muslim born in Africa and is illegitimate [was bullshit] but it convinced the fools); we however have truth on our side, and will beat the hell out of those drums every time we see, smell or watch fascism in action, using facts and reason, not hysteria.
Are you gonna take your ball and go home?:lmao:
He doesn't have any balls.

The fix for this sort of shut is VERY simple....

Every time one of these things happens, you cut all federal funding for the people involved. In this case it would be all funding get for the arts. GONE. Overnight.

Yeah, freedom of speech is a real bitch, huh

This is who Donald Trump has reportedly selected to be his VP[/URL]

You need to research this better. We aren't just talking about wedding cakes here.

What you seem to obstinately refuse to acknowledge is that business should not be FORCED to participate in events they find repugnant.

I personally don't care if it's a reason as reprehensible as racism.

If a black caterer refused to work a party for me and said to my face, "I hate you albino snakes, get the fuck out my binnez honkey" I would simply leave.

If you're going to force people to attend events and serve people they do not wish to, YOU'RE the fascist.

Not them.

The law doesn't allow anyone to say, "I refuse to provide you with service because you like fingers crammed up your ass".

It says if you have a religious principle that would make you uncomfortable servicing people engaged in gay wedding, you don't have to worry about getting sued into financial ruin.

It's only just begun, fascism has come to America, and by wrapping its evil in the American Flag, and waving the Cross of Christianity, Pence and Trump will double down on hate and fear. The biddable who voted for this duo have done disservice to all those who gave their life for The Union. Our divided house cannot stand and will not stand unless the cry for justice is heard loud and clear, on Social Media and in peaceful protests around the world.

It is not only the liberals angered by the divisive politics of the President and Vice President Elect, it is all those here and around the world who reject bigotry, racism, misogyny and malfeasance in elected and appointed officials.

You're kidding right? That was pathetic, Catcher! Seriously...

Time will tell, it is an opinion worth, imo, considering. Since your post was an ad hominem (but nicely done), nothing which I wrote has been rebutted by facts. Pence's voting record, and Trump's stump speech (off he cuff speaking, not reading from the teleprompter what his handlers wrote) are facts, and facts are the basis for my opinion which you mocked.

Time will tell? LOL You mean considering that Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet as President yet you've already assumed him to be the second coming of Hitler? Gee, you actually are willing to admit that you might have jumped the gun...JUST A BIT!!!

Not at all. He scapegoated Muslims and Mexicans, women too; he attacked the character of each person on the podium during the nomination process; he attacked women who accused him of vulgar deeds, claimed he would round up and deport 11 million people, many with families, who have live in the US for years / decades and attacked Journalists in the media.

Do you call that something other than fascism?

Uh yeah there is... because it's called incest. If you can't figure out the difference between incest and gay marriage, then me and you will never be able to have any kind of conversation about anything.
Two guys can't get each other pregnant, which is why we have laws against incest. So it's just a moral issue. You are saying we need to change laws to accommodate what you want but we cannot change laws because they are the law. You obviously don't know how dumb that is.

I'm sorry... in the Constitution is there something I missed that said that everyone is equal except homosexuals?

Since when does a legal behavior define one person to have less rights than another person? If you are a vegan does that mean you should have less rights? If I'm a cat lover does that mean I should have less rights?

What freakin right are you ranting about? What right is being denied to homosexuals? You can do whatever you want to your mate, no one really cares. But don't tell me you lose a right because I think it perverted, which homosexuality is a perversion of how we were designed.

I'm not gay first off. I just believe everyone deserves the same rights. I don't care what YOU think is perverted, because odds are, you might do something that someone else thinks is perverted. But because of those LEGAL actions, that doesn't mean someone should be discriminated against because of it. Gay people deserve the right to marry, though I think it should be called civil unions. They deserve not to be discriminated against when going to the grocery store, or renting an apartment, or anything else that other people do. I'm sorry you can't see others as human beings, but instead worry about what they do in the bedroom.

Oh so classy! You libs are truly showing what assholes we always believed you were. Proving it day after day.

:lol:

Whiner.

Who's whining? I'm being condescending. Liberals acting like uncouth swine no I shouldn't insult pigs.....liberals acting like assholes even in a setting like a Broadway play amuses me to no end.

Classless all the way.

Hey I thought you said you blocked me? Just the other day.

You lied then saying you blocked me, declaring you blocked me again. But hey guess what, you're responding to me again.

Why? because you're dishonest. You never blocked me. You just like to say that because it makes you feel good. You're also a whiner. Those people didn't harass Mike Pence. Mike is a whiner, Trump is a whiner, and you're a whiner.

I'm not gay first off. I just believe everyone deserves the same rights. I don't care what YOU think is perverted, because odds are, you might do something that someone else thinks is perverted. But because of those LEGAL actions, that doesn't mean someone should be discriminated against because of it. Gay people deserve the right to marry, though I think it should be called civil unions. They deserve not to be discriminated against when going to the grocery store, or renting an apartment, or anything else that other people do. I'm sorry you can't see others as human beings, but instead worry about what they do in the bedroom.
Gays are permitted merry, everyone else should be permitted to marry whoever, however many and whatever they want. If someone wants to marry a fencepost, fine. If 20 people wants to marry 20 other people, fine. It makes no difference the institution of marriage has been made meaningless because of political correctness... :lmao:

This is who Donald Trump has reportedly selected to be his VP[/URL]

You need to research this better. We aren't just talking about wedding cakes here.

What you seem to obstinately refuse to acknowledge is that business should not be FORCED to participate in events they find repugnant.

I personally don't care if it's a reason as reprehensible as racism.

If a black caterer refused to work a party for me and said to my face, "I hate you albino snakes, get the fuck out my binnez honkey" I would simply leave.

If you're going to force people to attend events and serve people they do not wish to, YOU'RE the fascist.

Not them.

The law doesn't allow anyone to say, "I refuse to provide you with service because you like fingers crammed up your ass".

It says if you have a religious principle that would make you uncomfortable servicing people engaged in gay wedding, you don't have to worry about getting sued into financial ruin.

Yeah I'm sorry, but we have different views on that, and there really is nothing to argue about. If you open up a business to the public, then that means the public.

You need to watch the video on this link and see how people REALLY react when dealing with these types of laws.

Watch What Happened When A Food Truck In NC Refused To Serve Gays | The Huffington Post

So according to Wry Catcher...all those who voted for Trump are Brownshirts? You people need to get a grip! Donald Trump is what used to be called a "Rockefeller Republican"...someone who is fiscally conservative and more middle of the road on social issues. He's not a fascist and your continued insistence that he is...is nothing more than you not wanting to accept the reality of what just took place in this election.

So he really didn't mean it when he said women who get abortions should be punished?

No, he really didn't mean it, Waiting! You think Donald Trump is going to make Roe v Wade a priority in his time as President? He couldn't care less. He'll make a few statement to mollify the far right and that's it.

So you give tacit approval to demagoguery, and even voted for a demagogue whose proven to be a charlatan too. Shame on you!

He hasn't even been sworn in yet, you buffoon! How has Trump been "proven" to be ANYTHING!!! Here's a novel concept...let him DO some things and then criticize him for what he's DONE...not what you think he MIGHT do!

Wonder how much the cast knows about Hamilton and what he stood for?

More than you likely. They're in a fucking play about it... researching, quoting, capturing the essence.

What did you fucking do? Read a couple lines in school and take a shit during lunch?

A bunch of Negroes dressed up as our Founding Fathers dancing around a stage. What could possibly go wrong?

Just show what assholes they are.

I sure wish liberals would show as much respect for Trump and Pence as conservatives show for
President Obama. Sad. Believe me.

Is this a fucking joke? Get ready for 8 fucking years of full on slander then, with Melania front and center of some highly nasty commentary.

A bunch of Negroes dressed up as our Founding Fathers dancing around a stage. What could possibly go wrong?

Just show what assholes they are.

Go back to Stormfront, you fucking troll.

Forum List

Back