Pence Challenged on why he Certified a Fraudulent Election

Post lockdown oil production fell off as demand started increasing again causing PRICE INCREASES that are extending into today.

Prices were down due to fracking, stayed down because of Trump policy, dropped dramatically due to lockdowns and spiked dramatically due to Biden supply-stifling policy.
You’re a dishonest democrat hack. You’re lying just to protect your own bias.
Prices weren't down under Trump pre-covid.

At the end of January, 2017, the average price for regular unleaded was...

At the end of January, 2020, just prior to when covid was here, it was...

And by the end of February, 2020, the month before shutdowns began, it was...

Prices were down due to fracking, stayed down because of Trump policy
...if you've set out to conclusively prove that you are a total idiot Trumpist tool, then you've succeeded in spades.

What you've just said has no connection to reality. None.

As per graph already provided - oil price increased under Trump and sharply collapsed in Apr/May 2020 when Covid shutdowns began.

You need to find some sane way to deal with those facts.

...if you've set out to conclusively prove that you are a total idiot Trumpist tool, then you've succeeded in spades.

What you've just said has no connection to reality. None.

As per graph already provided - oil price increased under Trump and sharply collapsed in Apr/May 2020 when Covid shutdowns began.

You need to find some sane way to deal with those facts.
I explained your own graph to you. Look at the pattern overview instead of spinning minute portions.
Plus, you obviously have a very short memory.
You’re dishonest and/or clueless.

It was you liberals who shut down the country for no reason.
LOL

Imbecile, it was the president who initially recommended the shutdown. It was the states, led by Liberals and conservatives alike, who followed those recommendations...

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

I explained your own graph to you. Look at the pattern overview instead of spinning minute portions.
Yes, the pattern is gas prices were higher just before the country shutdown than they were when Trump became president.

LOL

Imbecile, it was the president who initially recommended the shutdown. It was the states, led by Liberals and conservatives alike, who followed those recommendations...

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Donald Trump, 3.16.2020
Huh? Trump was against the lockdowns.
----Trump tweets 'liberate' Michigan, two other states with Dem governors---

Huh? Trump was against the lockdowns.
----Trump tweets 'liberate' Michigan, two other states with Dem governors---
LOL

Moron, I just quoted him.

face-palm-gif.278959

Try quoting him from the Woodward interviews where he was against the stupid liberal lockdowns.
I don't give a shit if he flip-flopped on the issue. He was the one who first recommended it and the states, both blue & red, followed his recommendations.

You're truly fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

Yep, Americans are really happy during HISTORIC RECESSIONS with their cheap cheap gas.

The insane shit you braindead Trumpster tools say is just mind boggling.
What "historic recessions"? Is this the "HISTORIC RECESSIONS" you are taking about? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
1636355035452.png

Last edited:
If you can’t see the difference between Don and Joe, YOU must also be suffering from the early stages of dementia.
You misunderstand. Focus on policy and not on fluff. Trump haters focus on his tweets and Biden haters focus on his senility. If you instead act like an adult and logically evaluate their policies, you can only conclude they are very much alike.

You are clearly too stupid to even read a basic graph.

Prices weren't down under Trump pre-covid.

At the end of January, 2017, the average price for regular unleaded was...

At the end of January, 2020, just prior to when covid was here, it was...

And by the end of February, 2020, the month before shutdowns began, it was...

Paying a dollar sixty/seventy a gallon range or so on a trip from Florida to North Carolina and back in May of 2020 kept the price down for me. It was a pleasure even with the N.C. governor asshole.

Paying a dollar sixty/seventy a gallon range or so on a trip from Florida to North Carolina and back in May of 2020 kept the price down for me. It was a pleasure even with the N.C. governor asshole.
I'm glad for you that you were happy paying for cheap gas that came at a cost of some 20 million jobs lost.

You can’t even read your own graph.
It’s the democrat stupidity you represent that is the challenge we Americans face today.

Nonsense.

Let do this togather shall we?

The-chart-shows-the-price-per-barrel-in-USD-for-a-front-month-future-contract-of-crude-oil-from-1983.jpg

Graph clearly shows that prior to Covid-19 oil prices went up a little under Trump and then collapsed when Covid-19 hit.

Wtf do you not understand about that?

Nonsense.

Let do this togather shall we?

The-chart-shows-the-price-per-barrel-in-USD-for-a-front-month-future-contract-of-crude-oil-from-1983.jpg

Graph clearly shows that prior to Covid-19 oil prices went up a little under Trump and then collapsed when Covid-19 hit.

Wtf do you not understand about that?
Reality can be harsh on conservatives. Especially when they can't find a Democrat to blame. And yes, gas prices were higher just before covid hit from what Trump inherited.

Then why give him any power with the elections, if he is naught more than a yes man.
Power?...the VP certifies what the states send in....he is not there to determine fraud...if the numbers are wrong he can refuse to certify until they are corrected but that's it....so if the cheaters create background for their fraudulent votes no one can do anything about it...this is why the way we vote needs to be changed back to one day one vote and no mail in votes without proof of residency and citizenship....

Forum List

Back