Pence Challenged on why he Certified a Fraudulent Election

Too many examples....
Well there is one you can make RIGHT HERE in this thread.

I've put in the work to show you helpless Trumpsters facts on oil prices. Faun gave you the facts as well.

You gave nothing but your idiotic, counterfactual assertions.

Poor rambtard, the country will survive Biden. Unfortunately, your brain didn't survive your persistent vegetative state.
The country will survive?...is that what you want for your country and its people?...to just survive???
Sorry jack ass but the people want to thrive not just survive....

Well there is one you can make RIGHT HERE in this thread.

I've put in the work to help you helpless Trumpsters to facts on oil prices. Faun gave you the facts as well.

You gave nothing but your idiotic, counterfactual assertions.
Every post you make....

The country will survive?...is that what you want for your country and its people?...to just survive???
Sorry jack ass but the people want to thrive not just survive....
Rambtard, you're the one who suggested it might not.

Owned?....LMAO...you really are a child aren't you?....
It's all relative. If I'm a child, relatively speaking, you're a zygote.

If you think my sourse, the EIA, is wrong -- post a link to your own source to back up your bullshit...

It's all relative. If I'm a child, relatively speaking, you're a zygote.

If you think my sourse, the EIA, is wrong -- post a link to your own source to back up your bullshit...
You are a child...like a child having a tantrum and gets what he wants even though what you want harms yourself and people around you....

Rambtard, you're the one who suggested it might not.
It may not...have you seen the news on China today?....you have much worse to look forward to as long as Joe is president....

It may not...have you seen the news on China today?....you have much worse to look forward to as long as Joe is president....
:itsok:

0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c.jpg

Jesus. There's some real crazy on this thread.

The price of gas dropped NATIONALLY....ON AVERAGE to right around $2 gal in April/May of 2020.

Prior to covid it was in the $2.60 range.

If you assholes want another lock down in order to get cheap gas...you're fukkin nutz

Jesus. There's some real crazy on this thread.

The price of gas dropped NATIONALLY....ON AVERAGE to right around $2 gal in April/May of 2020.

Prior to covid it was in the $2.60 range.

If you assholes want another lock down in order to get cheap gas...you're fukkin nutz
April of 2020 who was president then?....

The guy that shut down the country?
The guy (Trump) that brought the economy back....twice....as your previous post proves....I sure miss $2.00 gas don't you?....and full shelves at the market....lower plane ticket costs....under 2% unemployment....and respect around the world....

The guy (Trump) that brought the economy back....twice....as your previous post proves....I sure miss $2.00 gas don't you?....and full shelves at the market....lower plane ticket costs....under 2% unemployment....and respect around the world....
Wow. That post is seriously delusional.

Forum List

Back