Pence Challenged on why he Certified a Fraudulent Election

Reality can be harsh on conservatives. Especially when they can't find a Democrat to blame. And yes, gas prices were higher just before covid hit from what Trump inherited.
Gas prices were not higher before covid or even after covid broke out...stop lying....38% biden job approval says you are a dumbass....

Gas prices are going up again because Joe found another pipeline he doesn't like....get ready for $6 gas in CA....

Gas prices were not higher before covid or even after covid broke out...stop lying....38% biden job approval says you are a dumbass....
Rambtard, your claim has already been debunked...

At the end of January, 2017, the average price for regular unleaded was...

At the end of January, 2020, just prior to when covid was here, it was...

And by the end of February, 2020, the month before shutdowns began, it was...

U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

You misunderstand. Focus on policy and not on fluff. Trump haters focus on his tweets and Biden haters focus on his senility. If you instead act like an adult and logically evaluate their policies, you can only conclude they are very much alike.
Sure. Let’s consider the Mexican border. Trump wanted to secure it and Joe Biden wants it wide open. How about the Keystone XL Pipeline. Trump wanted it completed and Joe stopped it. How about Iran. Trump pulled us out of the Iran nuclear deal and Biden wants to resurrect the agreement.

Yup, Joe and Trump are very much alike. :laughing0301:

You are a liar....

Should he take your lame word for it or do you have something resembling actual fact and data based argument?

I guess most Trumpsters wouldn't be Trumpsters if they could help themselfs to actually look up facts.

Sucks for you dumbass....
Nope, not for me. All I wanted from Biden was to kick Trump to the curb and I got that.

tenor.gif

LOLOL

Rambtard, I included a link to the EIA confirming exactly what I claimed.

Are you ever not a rambtard?

Ever??
Your links are libtard propaganda...everyone you link to on every issue....

Should he take your lame word for it or do you have something resembling actual fact and data based argument?

I guess most Trumpsters wouldn't be Trumpsters if they could help themselfs to actually look up facts.
You are a liar too....

Nope, not for me. All I wanted from Biden was to kick Trump to the curb and I got that.

tenor.gif
Even if it meant the ruination of your country?....this is why you are what is wrong with America....you won't be happy next year when we will see the end of dem rule for a very long time....

Why was the Dem stolen election so obvious? Because they thought Biden would win in a blue wave and Trump would quickly concede. The opposite happened exposing their obvious election theft. The Dem fraud sticks out like a sore thumb and Trump refused to concede.
Rump had nothing to do with low gas prices other than botching the COVID response and because of that, nobody was traveling.

Sure. Let’s consider the Mexican border. Trump wanted to secure it and Joe Biden wants it wide open. How about the Keystone XL Pipeline. Trump wanted it completed and Joe stopped it. How about Iran. Trump pulled us out of the Iran nuclear deal and Biden wants to resurrect the agreement.

Yup, Joe and Trump are very much alike. :laughing0301:
No. The border wasn’t secure under Don, just like Joe. In case you don’t know, wanting and doing are two different things. Joe loves big oil. Always has. Nothing has changed with Iran.

Niw let’s look at the big issues. Budget same. Military and imperialism same. Spending to benefit the wealthy same. Tax policy same. Vaccines same. Doing nothing about HC…same. Nothing about police brutality same. Nothing about student debt same. Massive spending on war same. Homelessness same.

Even if it meant the ruination of your country?....this is why you are what is wrong with America....you won't be happy next year when we will see the end of dem rule for a very long time....
Poor rambtard, the country will survive Biden. Unfortunately, your brain didn't survive your persistent vegetative state.

No. The border wasn’t secure under Don, just like Joe. In case you don’t know, wanting and doing are two different things. Joe loves big oil. Always has. Nothing has changed with Iran.

Niw let’s look at the big issues. Budget same. Military and imperialism same. Spending to benefit the wealthy same. Tax policy same. Vaccines same. Doing nothing about HC…same. Nothing about police brutality same. Nothing about student debt same. Massive spending on war same. Homelessness same.
Doing nothing about Hillary Clinton? If there was evidence of wrongdoing, then why didn't Barr prosecute her??

Forum List

Back