Pence has been added to the latest witness list in Georgia election case

4kctt0pwzw4c1.jpeg

The polls show Biden and trump neck and neck. if trump is convicted of a felony, i am sure that will change. ut what is scary is if he is aquited in all the cases.

The one case I was counting on is the classified docs case. It is straight forward, easy to understand and the evidence is strong. People can understand how trump stole and abused the classified nature of the docs. He is putting every American in danger by treating the docs like toilet paper. But you have a crooked MAGA judge in Canon who seems to be trying to delay the hearing until after the election. That is not good....
What was the opinion of Biden's DNI as to the national security risk from Trump having docs at Mar-A-Lago?

Way to let your antisemitic freak flag fly! :D

So, tell us.... is Mike Pence

A) a devout Christian and conservative Republican patriotic to America

or

B) a Jew Fraud, a ZPF (Zionist People Fraud) from a wealthy Jew family in Indiana pretending he his a "Christian" "conservative" but was always the LEAK from the Trump Administration and ended up STABBING TRUMP IN THE BACK and SUCKING BIDEN's COCK along with homO

I don’t.

I do enjoy exposing you scumbags, though.

If you think pathetic drive byes and failure to answer questions and refute anything posted is "exposing," then you clearly never passed a real BAR EXAM either...

So, tell us.... is Mike Pence

A) a devout Christian and conservative Republican patriotic to America

or

B) a Jew Fraud, a ZPF (Zionist People Fraud) from a wealthy Jew family in Indiana pretending he his a "Christian" "conservative" but was always the LEAK from the Trump Administration and ended up STABBING TRUMP IN THE BACK and SUCKING BIDEN's COCK along with homO
I'll tell ya I think they need to increase your Diazapam dosage. :oops:

Maybe add a lil Thorazine, too. :terror:

Pence is not Jewish. :rolleyes-41:

YOU ARE AN UNREAL MORON....

dumb enough to think Biden is a Catholic....

Mike Pence chose a Jewish gathering to announce his exit from the presidential race, with a veiled warning that his onetime boss, Donald Trump, posed a threat to a robust American foreign policy that he said was vital to Israel’s interests.

Pence made clear from the outset that defending Israel was among his priorities.

“My support for Israel stems largely from my personal faith,” he told Congressional Quarterly in 2002. “God promises Abraham, ‘those who bless you, I will bless, and those who curse you, I will curse.’”

In his autobiography published last year, “So Help me God,” he credits his interest in Israel and in Jewish issues to his late sister-in-law, Judy, “an elegant, sophisticated young woman from a prominent Jewish family in Milwaukee”

Pentz spends more time in Israel than America, that's the first clue....

Forum List

Back