šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Pence is as Much a Liar as Trump

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
ā€˜A day after President Trump fired FBI Director James B. Comey, his vice president stared into a television camera, surrounded by a gaggle of reporters on Capitol Hill, and cited the presidentā€™s decision to rely on the counsel of his advisers as proof of his ā€œstrongā€ leadership.

ā€œPresident Trump made the right decision at the right time to accept the recommendation of the deputy attorney general and the attorney general to ask for the terminationā€ of Comey, Pence said.

But that wasnā€™t true.

Trump told NBC News in an interview the next day that he had not relied on the lengthy letter written by Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein to make his decision, but rather that his mind had been made up before the letter existed.ā€™

In service to Trump, Pence keeps saying things that arenā€™t true

This administration has as much contempt for the truth as it does the rule of law and sound, responsible governance.

One after another, trump kicks his own people under the bus but I can't say I feel bad for them. thing is, they'll have a hell of a time finding a job after trump goes down for the very reason that they're all over the place, lying about every damn thing trump comes up with.

ā€˜A day after President Trump fired FBI Director James B. Comey, his vice president stared into a television camera, surrounded by a gaggle of reporters on Capitol Hill, and cited the presidentā€™s decision to rely on the counsel of his advisers as proof of his ā€œstrongā€ leadership.

ā€œPresident Trump made the right decision at the right time to accept the recommendation of the deputy attorney general and the attorney general to ask for the terminationā€ of Comey, Pence said.

But that wasnā€™t true.

Trump told NBC News in an interview the next day that he had not relied on the lengthy letter written by Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein to make his decision, but rather that his mind had been made up before the letter existed.ā€™

This administration has as much contempt for the truth as it does the rule of law and sound, responsible governance.

Pence is even worse - because he professes to be a devout Christian.

Has Pence lied under oath yet?

Bubba wants to know.

You guys crack me up. You openly admit that you don't care if a crime is committed.

You only care about who commits it.

Lemme guess - RWNJ "christian", right?

Yep. That's what I thought. You're the least ethical, least moral group in the history of the US.

Bottom feeders.

Trump decided on Sat. No, Monday. No, maybe it was Tuesday....
No one cares but you whiners. Stop being whiners.

Again. You openly admit you don't care that he lied to you and that he lied to the nation and that he's now going on an international golfing tour and will lie every single country.

And, if you don't want your president to lie, you're a "whiner".

Another RWNJ "christian".

And I thought I had scraped you off my shoe.

But that wasnā€™t true.

The butthurt...

Neither comes close to the Clintons. Trump has written the art of the deal, Clinton has demonstrated the art of the lie. Those who don't like lies should be pleased...

Bubba wants to know.

You guys crack me up. You openly admit that you don't care if a crime is committed.

Yep. That's what I thought. You're the least ethical, least moral group in the history of the US.

Bottom feeders.

Fast and furious? You didn't care.

But that wasnā€™t true.

Pence is even worse - because he professes to be a devout Christian.

And Clinton didn't?

Bubba wants to know.

Bottom feeders.

What crime was committed?

And this is coming from you? A known harbour of criminals?

Bubba wants to know.

Bottom feeders.

Lol...

I love it when you pro abort leftardz try to get me worked up over something you perceive as an injustice!

It makes my day.

Bubba wants to know.

Bottom feeders.

Lol...

I love it when you pro abort leftardz try to get me worked up over something you perceive as an injustice!

It makes my day.

And the big laugh is you anti abortion folks want all those democrats babies to live To live and one day vote against vile repubs

One after another, trump kicks his own people under the bus but I can't say I feel bad for them. thing is, they'll have a hell of a time finding a job after trump goes down for the very reason that they're all over the place, lying about every damn thing trump comes up with.

Well, always rely on FOX to provide a job for these lying pricks.

Well, always rely on FOX to provide a job for these lying pricks.
They don't get it yet It's not the act anymore it's the COVERUP ...and dump is covering up

Forum List

Back