🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pence says ‘whoever’ is next GOP president will back national abortion ban

If I were the RNC Chair I swear I would be ordering Pepto Bismol by the case right now. These people just can't help themselves. It's unreal.

Republicans will support abortion bans regardless of what they say on the campaign trail
Just like Conservative Justices did

If I were the RNC Chair I swear I would be ordering Pepto Bismol by the case right now. These people just can't help themselves. It's unreal.

Pence has clearly joined the establishment and clearly this is another media "poke" at the Right designed to inflame the Left for the purpose of increasing Democrat turn out at the polls in November.

Pence and McConnell and all the other RINOS.
BTW.....NewsMax has been taking jabs at conservatives and showing support for the Left more and more lately.

Interesting idea, coming from a Republican. "We" are supposed to be familiar with the U.S. Constitution. The President has NO SAY in national abortion policy, (a) because that would be a legislative matter, and (b) because the Feds are not involved.

Odd, eh?

Nailed it... its easier to be in the minority for old establishment hacks in the GOP.... let the dems do all the dirty work like taking down the constitution... which is a book of rules for the elected class... neither side likes having to follow rules....
Progs have run roughshod with their agendas since Biden was appointed. This with a near 50/50 Congress. No mandates. This is what they mean by Democracy. Tyranny.

Interesting idea, coming from a Republican. "We" are supposed to be familiar with the U.S. Constitution. The President has NO SAY in national abortion policy, (a) because that would be a legislative matter, and (b) because the Feds are not involved.

Odd, eh?

The President has this thing I call a veto

Abortion Legislation will not go through without his support

Welp, the picture is complete now. If there wasn't any doubt before, we can add both Lindsay and Pence to the list of RINOS now working with Dems trying to sabotage the midterms in the hopes of preserving the failed old guard do-nothing useless republican party.

Here are the questions I ask about this issue:

Do GOP politicians really care about abortion? My take, very few of them do outside of those with strict religious principle which I can at least respect for their genuine stance.

Do the Dems only support abortion-on-demand because it equates to big dollars for PP, doctors etc? Is there an underlying interest in controlling the population of poor voters in large, Dem run cities that they see as a burden, dependent on the government and thus they prefer abortion?

Top earning married yuppies aren't getting abortions and if they do it isn't because they are dependent on state support or, believe they will have financial challenges raising a child.

Pence said he was confident that the next GOP president would support the right to life. He never said anything about a "national abortion ban".
Thanks for the clarification... the fabricated news season is here early this time....

Here are the questions I ask about this issue:

Do GOP politicians really care about abortion? My take, very few of them do outside of those with strict religious principle which I can at least respect for their genuine stance.

Do the Dems only support abortion-on-demand because it equates to big dollars for PP, doctors etc? Is there an underlying interest in controlling the population of poor voters in large, Dem run cities that they see as a burden, dependent on the government and thus they prefer abortion?

Top earning married yuppies aren't getting abortions and if they do it isn't because they are dependent on state support or, believe they will have financial challenges raising a child.
When Roe v Wade was first decided, you had Republicans who supported it and Democrats who opposed it

Roe was decided by a Conservative Court in a 7-2 decision

Last edited:
Of course they will. The Christofascists have made it clear that an abortion ban is the price of their support.
“Christofascists…”

You are clearly striving to outpace the IQ of a bag of hammers but it just ain’t happening for you, I’m sorry.

Banning abortion is as “fascist” as banning slavery, and you don’t have to be Christian to be minimally decent and oppose needless killing.

When Roe v Wade was first decided, you had Republicans who supported it and Democrats who opposed it

Roe was decided by a Conservative Court
We didn't have ultra sound back then... we were told it was just a bunch of cells... but now we can see that was wrong... its a baby from near the beginning... how many months do you think abortion is ok to perform when the health of the mother and the baby is not at risk?....
I bet you won't answer... no dem running for office will answer that question either....

We didn't have ultra sound back then... we were told it was just a bunch of cells... but now we can see that was wrong... its a baby from near the beginning... how many months do you think abortion is ok to perform when the health of the mother and the baby is not at risk?....
I bet you won't answer... no dem running for office will answer that question either....

Leave it to the mother and her doctor not some Bible thumping Republican

Forum List

Back