🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pence says ‘whoever’ is next GOP president will back national abortion ban

What's your complaint OP? Don't you want your leaders to be TRUTHFUL?!??

Pence has clearly joined the establishment and clearly this is another media "poke" at the Right designed to inflame the Left for the purpose of increasing Democrat turn out at the polls in November.

Pence and McConnell and all the other RINOS.
BTW.....NewsMax has been taking jabs at conservatives and showing support for the Left more and more lately.
Saw headline that referred to Graham as a Trump ally.

If I were the RNC Chair I swear I would be ordering Pepto Bismol by the case right now. These people just can't help themselves. It's unreal.

Well, enjoy the next twenty to forty years of Democrat rule and you thought I was wrong when I said the GOP might not win the damn House!

These idiots are digging this damn hole deep!

We didn't have ultra sound back then... we were told it was just a bunch of cells... but now we can see that was wrong... its a baby from near the beginning... how many months do you think abortion is ok to perform when the health of the mother and the baby is not at risk?....
I bet you won't answer... no dem running for office will answer that question either....

There are some tests for severe birth defects that can't be done until 16 weeks. You want to decide that for the women of America?

Did you know most nations were appalled by the Dodd decision?
Abortion by state. Do you want to compare us to Europe????

Screenshot_20220914-195729.png

Of course they will. The Christofascists have made it clear that an abortion ban is the price of their support.
Typical Leftist hyperbole. Overturning Roe v Wade does not mean nationwide BAN ON ABORTION. We already see how the Democrat Media lies it's ass off about Graham's bill banning abortion AFTER 15 WEEKS except for rape or health of the mother. They conveniently leave off the most important details so they can inflame their base.

There are some tests for severe birth defects that can't be done until 16 weeks. You want to decide that for the women of America?
So then make it 16... I wonder how other nations work it out with a week 12 ban on abortion.... I thought a good way to battle this as a republican office seeker is to ask his or her opponent when the cut off should be in their minds... for me a 20 week red line is not out of line.... most Americans agree at 20 weeks its a baby.....

If I were the RNC Chair I swear I would be ordering Pepto Bismol by the case right now. These people just can't help themselves. It's unreal.

Well of course. And if anyone thinks Mitch McConnell -- who insists he won't carve out the filibuster -- isn't going to try to carve out the filibuster and pass this has not been paying attention.

They are hell bent on voting for murder.

Why do you hate babies
My life has been too unsettled and sometimes way too hard to have adequately taken care of a child in the way they deserve. I love my unborn children too much to bring them into this crappy world full of mean uncaring people like you.

These assclowns will say whatever they need to say to keep MAGA out of power.
These (R) ass clowns will say whatever they need to say to keep the MAGA base from turning on them.

That is what we call "Sheep".
Stay away from offending the trump KKKult.

These (R) ass clowns will say whatever they need to say to keep the MAGA base from turning on them.

That is what we call "Sheep".
Stay away from offending the trump KKKult.
You libs have such comically predictable misreads on these things. Some of you know it's purposeful propaganda and the rest, like you, just repeat it.

Well, the guy who came in second to Romney in the delegate count (I forget his name) talked about banning contraceptives.

My life has been too unsettled and sometimes way too hard to have adequately taken care of a child in the way they deserve. I love my unborn children too much to bring them into this crappy world full of mean uncaring people like you.
Great example of the sad contortions an abortion defender has to put themselves through to justify it.

The sad thing is this:

About 100% of Republicans and Conserve-hate-ives who aren't republicans would support this. The problem is that the abortion ban would cost them votes. So they are too chickenshit to stand next to it and say, "yes" because winning elections is more important than standing by their convictions.

Forum List

Back