Pence statement seals fate as election loser

His political career is over.
He is a non-starter.

To be honest, Pence's career never was anything more. He could have been liked by Trump supporters, but he was never going to be the heir to Trump as a candidate in the Republican party. Other than his pride and integrity, he never was giving up anything else to be loved and praised by the left

When you win and get your Marxist dictatorship, you will be no more free than we are. Look at all the Chinese, Russians, North Koreans, Cubans, Venezuelans and others who begged for Marxism, then when they got it ended up eating zoo animals just like us. Not worth it, but at least it's a consolation prize

So, your attitude is that anyone that doesn't want Trump to be a lifelong dictator, is a Marxist, right?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That means, according to you, since Trump wasn't ever President before 2017, the U.S. must have been a Marxist country all along!

You're a total idiot!!!

Because of the Democrat party's OFFICIAL stances on abortion and giving special rights to sexual deviants, I cannot vote for them, ever. And yes, I am more Conservative than you, Bolshevik.

What does abortion and LGBQxyz rights have to do with Bolsheviks?

Do you even know what a Bolshevik is? I doubt it.

Here a clue: Bolsheviks put Lenin in power, and Lenin put Stalin in power. Bannon is a self proclaimed Stalinist, and Bannon put Trump in power. If you want to see a true Bolshevik, look in a mirror!

But
To be honest, Pence's career never was anything more. He could have been liked by Trump supporters, but he was never going to be the heir to Trump as a candidate in the Republican party. Other than his pride and integrity, he never was giving up anything else to be loved and praised by the left
But he was one of the new breed of Socially Liberal or accepting Christians who Are will NG to compromise with Far Left & Democommies on Social Issues

So, your attitude is that anyone that doesn't want Trump to be a lifelong dictator, is a Marxist, right?

That means, according to you, since Trump wasn't ever President before 2017, the U.S. must have been a Marxist country all along!

You're a total idiot!!!

That's a really ignorant post.
Even for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You're a total idiot!!

Um .. no. I think your mommy is calling, time for your nap.

Shit man, I'm not a Trump supporter, stupid sticks to you like drool to a baby. I did like how after starting with that I'm calling myself a Marxist that ... I ... am the total idiot, that is actually pretty funny, Gomer

But

But he was one of the new breed of Socially Liberal or accepting Christians who Are will NG to compromise with Far Left & Democommies on Social Issues

I believe you, but Pence just has never meant much to me so I really haven't followed him beyond his being the new darling of the left

One would think Pence would have learned his lesson by now. Republican voters expected Republicans in DC to stand behind Trump during the 2020 election. Pence has failed us. And now he opens his mouth and inserts his foot.

---I know we did our duty that day and I couldn’t be more encouraged whether it’s here in New Hampshire, in Iowa, or all across the country how many people come up to me and express their appreciation for the stand that we took.”---

From your link: " look, in the days before, the president was talking about us rejecting votes, then late in the process, his lawyers suggested that we return votes to the states, but frankly, the day before January 6th, if memory serves, they came back, his lawyers did, and said, we want you to reject votes outright. They were asking me to overturn the election. I had no right to overturn the election. I know we did our duty that day and I couldn’t be more encouraged whether it’s here in New Hampshire, in Iowa, or all across the country how many people come up to me and express their appreciation for the stand that we took.”

Where does he say that Trump asked him to do anything?

Um .. no. I think your mommy is calling, time for your nap.

Shit man, I'm not a Trump supporter, stupid sticks to you like drool to a baby. I did like how after starting with that I'm calling myself a Marxist that ... I ... am the total idiot, that is actually pretty funny, Gomer

You're a red a red baiting dipshit.

One would think Pence would have learned his lesson by now. Republican voters expected Republicans in DC to stand behind Trump during the 2020 election. Pence has failed us. And now he opens his mouth and inserts his foot.

---I know we did our duty that day and I couldn’t be more encouraged whether it’s here in New Hampshire, in Iowa, or all across the country how many people come up to me and express their appreciation for the stand that we took.”---

Most republicans think Trump committed crime(s). People like you arent republicans. You're anti-intellectual amoral beasts.

The ultimate goal for the Left, and especially with these Kangaroo courts, is to install a permanent far Left one party dictatorship. Amirite Richard-H
Any sane, moral person wants to eliminate the possibility of trump or someone like trump from ever getting into any type of government position. You're horrific "people".

Forum List

Back