Pence "That is not my concern".... this is not going to age well for him.

And of course, you can find all those post from me supporting "green energy"....or did you just make this one up as well?

Of course, and when the links are provided you will flee, like you always do.

Grocery prices are still high.

"like I always do"????? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You have never once backed up a single accusation you have made about me.

Yeah, you are the master of demanding a link, and when one is provided you are never seen in the thread again.

Over, and over, and over, and over again.

Face it, you are a lying twat.

Yeah, you are the master of demanding a link, and when one is provided you are never seen in the thread again.

Over, and over, and over, and over again.

Face it, you are a lying twat.

You have never once backed up a single accusation you have made about me.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Go fuck yourself, racist.
You’ve completely lost it man. You’re on drugs or you’re just a racist. Anyone who support BLM is a racist and is an absolute disgrace to their ancestors.

Don’t go to Africa with a BLM T-shirt. They will run you out of there.

One again a far left winger is completely and utterly in capable of holding a conversation. Your type of ideology is a threat to this country. You’re a racist. You’re a lunatic you need to get help. People like you who think they can call other people racist with absolutely no ground to it. You certainly do need help.

Last edited:
You’ve completely lost it man. You’re on drugs or you’re just a racist. Anyone who support BLM is a racist and is an absolute disgrace to their ancestors.

Don’t go to Africa with a BLM T-shirt. They will run you out of there.

One again a far left winger is completely and utterly in capable of holding a conversation. Your type of ideology is a threat to this country. You’re a racist. You’re a lunatic you need to get help. People like you who think they can call other people racist with absolutely no ground to it. You certainly do need help.
☝️ Racist who has no clue what BLM stands for. ☝️
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Again, which do you want: high inflation or high interest rates to get inflation down?

I'll take the high interest rates. I'm making over $300 per month in interest on just one of my savings accounts. And I am not stupid, so I'm not loaded up on credit card debt.

You wingnuts love to praise wingnut Dave Ramsey. What's his #1 advice for everyone? No credit card debt!

So how are you being hurt by 6% interest?

Uh-huh. $300? the national average yield for savings accounts is 0.58 percent APY, according to Bankrate's July 3

Maybe a CD. Money locked down?. I wouldn'tt say a "savings accout" is making $300 per month. More like 30cents unless you put in millions+++

Where is @toddspatriot?

Uh-huh. $300? the national average yield for savings accounts is 0.58 percent APY, according to Bankrate's July 3

Maybe a CD. Money locked down?. I wouldn'tt say a "savings accout" is making $300 per month. More like 30cents unless you put in millions+++

Where is @toddspatriot?
And this is exactly why I call you fucknuts ignorant morons. Because you are!

4.25%

5.15%

Toddsterpatriot ??? :auiqs.jpg: He's a fucking idiot!

And this is exactly why I call you fucknuts ignorant morons. Because you are!

4.25%

5.15%

Toddsterpatriot ??? :auiqs.jpg: He's a fucking idiot!

If a person deposits $1,000 into a savings account that pays 5% interest each year, he will make $1,050 at the end of the year. On the other hand, the bank may compute and pay interest every month, which means he would have $1,051.16 after the year.

5% Annual. Big deposit needed to make $300. 401K or IRA lucky to make 10%.

If a person deposits $1,000 into a savings account that pays 5% interest each year, he will make $1,050 at the end of the year. On the other hand, the bank may compute and pay interest every month, which means he would have $1,051.16 after the year.

5% Annual. Big deposit needed to make $300. 401K or IRA lucky to make 10%.
You're a fucking moron.
4i6Ckte.gif

What if someone deposits $80,000 into a savings account that pays 5%? Dumbass.

Forum List

Back