Pentagon memo shows the lies of the Jan. 6 committee and the Soviet Show trial it is...MIlley said security was taken care of.

Yes he did, right in front of the Supreme Court!!!!

It's on video you subverted demoralized zombie!!!!

:rolleyes:
Sure, he did, Q NUT.

“I want to tell you, Justice Kavanaugh and Justice Gorsuch, you have unleashed a whirlwind, and you will pay the price,” Schumer said as the judges hear opening arguments on the case Wednesday. “You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

"We will tell President Trump and Senate Republicans who have stacked the court with right-wing ideologies that you’re going to be gone in November, and you will never be able to do what you’re trying to do now ever, ever again,” Schumer said. “You’re gone in November.”

Meaning apolitical price, you idiot.

It was another TRAITOR, that claimed.

The comments immediately drew criticism from GOP lawmakers, such as Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), who said Schumer was threatening the judges.

“Did Senate Democrat leader Schumer just threaten two conservative justices?” he tweeted. “Where is the media?”

But a direct threat against Pence and Pelosi were "dismissed" as a prop.

1658919907036.png

Sure, he did, Q NUT.

“I want to tell you, Justice Kavanaugh and Justice Gorsuch, you have unleashed a whirlwind, and you will pay the price,” Schumer said as the judges hear opening arguments on the case Wednesday. “You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

"We will tell President Trump and Senate Republicans who have stacked the court with right-wing ideologies that you’re going to be gone in November, and you will never be able to do what you’re trying to do now ever, ever again,” Schumer said. “You’re gone in November.”

Meaning apolitical price, you idiot.

It was another TRAITOR, that claimed.

The comments immediately drew criticism from GOP lawmakers, such as Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), who said Schumer was threatening the judges.

“Did Senate Democrat leader Schumer just threaten two conservative justices?” he tweeted. “Where is the media?”

But a direct threat against Pence and Pelosi were "dismissed" as a prop.

View attachment 675126
You are a shining example of the demented LEFT that lacks any self-awareness at all. You said that he didn't say what he said, and then proceed to quote exactly what he said. Your opinionated spin of what you think....er, FEEL what he meant is irrelevant.
His words lead to an attempted ASSASSINATION, but in your fevered mind it's just politics.
Zombie on you contaminated loser.
:rolleyes:

I would guess the same way you peeps say the Clinton's are criminals right?
MAGA
I submitted the James Comey's write up. He said she illegally used her server for confidential documents. He doesn't get to say whether it was with intent or not, that's up to the DOJ. And, we have the come stained dress that says that Slick Willie had sex with a woman in the oval office.

Piss off troll. Trump offered security and it was REFUSED by both Pisslosi and the DC “mayor”. The rest of your bullshit I say just you being an asshole. As usual.
The Neo-GOP are such cry baby losers when the stupid lies they believed are dashed on the rocks of reality. They become very offensive. McConnell shares the same responsibility for the Capitol security as Pelosi.

Did Benedict Donald tell the two leaders of Congress his plans to lead his MAGAMOB to storm the Capitol?

The Neo-GOP are such cry baby losers when the stupid lies they believed are dashed on the rocks of reality. They become very offensive. McConnell shares the same responsibility for the Capitol security as Pelosi.

Did Benedict Donald tell the two leaders of Congress his plans to lead his MAGAMOB to storm the Capitol?
was mcconnell there that day?

And the Secret Service has conveniently deleted all their texts from that day.
I submitted the James Comey's write up. He said she illegally used her server for confidential documents. He doesn't get to say whether it was with intent or not, that's up to the DOJ. And, we have the come stained dress that says that Slick Willie had sex with a woman in the oval office.

Was she charged, tried or found guilty. Using your logic about The Fat Orange Idiot not being a criminal.
MAGA

Was she charged, tried or found guilty. Using your logic about The Fat Orange Idiot not being a criminal.
MAGA
well see, that's where reading is a skill. I said, Comey unauthorized her to not be arrested. He doesn't get to say she didn't have any intent, that is up to the prosecution from the DOJ. So, his duty, was to arrest her and then let the DOJ determine the rest. The law for thee not me in full force that day.

well see, that's where reading is a skill. I said, Comey unauthorized her to not be arrested. He doesn't get to say she didn't have any intent, that is up to the prosecution from the DOJ. So, his duty, was to arrest her and then let the DOJ determine the rest. The law for thee not me in full force that day.

So once again, NOTHING. Thank you for playing, dismissed.
MAGA

So once again, NOTHING. Thank you for playing, dismissed.
MAGA
Sure, it's in writing from Comey. The fact he didn't arrest her for her crime is certainly sad. But she committed a crime. He said so. That's the FBI in case you missed it. Now, pull one for Trump?

Forum List

Back