Pentagon Orders Company To STOP Making Faith Based Dog Tags

This is really sad, sick, and disturbing all at the same time. :(

I went into the US Army in 1991. Back then NCOs practically commanded enlistees to attend some kind of CHRISTIAN Sunday service, no matter where your unit happened to be. All that jazz began to change somewhere around 2007/2008 when sensitivity toward Muslim American servicemen went through the roof. For nearly thirty years my dog tags read the same: Methodist. Nowadays seems like the Pentagon has become "The Pentagram".

I went into the US Army in 1991. Back then NCOs practically commanded enlistees to attend some kind of CHRISTIAN Sunday service, no matter where your unit happened to be. All that jazz began to change somewhere around 2007/2008 when sensitivity toward Muslim American servicemen went through the roof. For nearly thirty years my dog tags read the same: Methodist. Nowadays seems like the Pentagon has become "The Pentagram".

First of all,.. thank you for your service. Second of all, why is God suddenly being taken out of everything in a nation that was found on Christianity?

First of all,.. thank you for your service. Second of all, why is God suddenly being taken out of everything in a nation that was found on Christianity?

In order to completely destroy America to the same degree Rome destroyed Carthage, the enemy must first annihilate the fundamental religious beliefs America was founded upon. The enemy of all mankind spent the last eighty or so years doing just that: convincing Americans Christianity was the opposite of what it actually stands for. Nowadays it seems the majority of Americans see Christianity as ancient chains in need of breaking and casting away into some dark pit of history. Of course, this modern sentiment could not be farther from the truth. America will not survive without majority Christian population. We're seeing evidence of that in every aspect of current American society.

Well...........there is supposed to be a separation of "church and state".

I can understand the govt not wanting govt symbols on religious themed stuff.

But it's been going on for many decades, if not centuries. WHY NOW???
Yeah..........its not like they have "IN GOD WE TRUST" on their money or anything. Please point out the language in the US Constitution or following amendments in the Bill of Rights that declares there is a Separation of Chruch and State. All the Constitution requires the Federal Government to do is make no laws that endorse one religion over another, as in "Congress shall make no law, that limtis the free exercise thereof. Thereof what? Any religion you personally choose to endorse, or no religion at all.

Thus it will be more than illegal for the Federal Government to make any type of law that bans all religions. This idea of a Separation came from a radicalized court system, not any language found in the Constitution.

They are dog tags worn under the uniform. Are they going to ban a Christian Cross next. If that was gay rainbow crap they would promote it.
They damn sure would. It just gets more and more disgusting by the minute that depravity is celebrated and faith is treated like filth.

"The devil's greatest trick is convincing the world that he doesn't exist" -- Charles Baudelaire

Well...........there is supposed to be a separation of "church and state".

I can understand the govt not wanting govt symbols on religious themed stuff.

But it's been going on for many decades, if not centuries. WHY NOW???
The government is still putting religious symbols on the headstones and other grave markers of Veterans, when those objects are paid for by the government.

Always has been. They just aren't hiding the fact any more.

What I wouldn't love to march down to congress and read the constitution and bill of rights to them right now.

They damn sure would. It just gets more and more disgusting by the minute that depravity is celebrated and faith is treated like filth.

"The devil's greatest trick is convincing the world that he doesn't exist" -- Charles Baudelaire

You know that there's something wrong in this country when the name of Jesus is mocked and men are being able to rape little girls when they are allowed access into their bathrooms. Satan is now currently ruling this country.

Same here circa mid 80's. Mine Roman Catholic O Positive.

Just in case our commie friends are unaware government issues dog tags include your religious affiliation.

You know what their real problem is? They're intimated of God so that's why they try to Ban Him out of everything. And just like in the words of Trump, we have a choice to take it and curl up in a corner sucking our thumbs, or we can fight back. Unfortunately most people seem to be cowards and not wanting to stand up to these people. That's the sad part.

Just in case our commie friends are unaware government issues dog tags include your religious affiliation.
Our commie friends:

rage woman small.gif

Forum List

Back