Pentagon To Announce Equal Benefits For Married Gay Couples

Oooo...what a toughie....behind your keyboard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Butches hate life because they will never be able to be a man.

Is that why you post such hateful crap on this board?

Is it because you know that you'll never be a man?

I kinda knew it, you've never been a man, nor will you ever, that is why you post the bullshit you think is gonna help.

Keep trying redneck, one day you may get it right.

if you didn't think it was not hateful I would think I wasn't telling the truth and saying the right thing.

Which policy are you talking about? There is nothing in the post of mine that you quoted that your post appears to answering or rebutting.

The policy of allowing additional leave due to the travel distance required for some gay couples to marry.

As I said.. Nothing in the post you quoted had a damned thing with what you posted.

Such as that may be.. It's not up to the military to make up for perceived shortcomings by the States. The Military is supposed to treat each member the same. This is rewarding people based upon their sexual preference and nothing more.

It's not rewarding them, it's making it a little easier for them to get married. If they aren't stationed in a gay marriage state, they have to travel. The straight soldier can marry in any of the 50 states, the gay soldier only in 13. When all 50 states properly apply the 14th Amendment, the additional travel time won't be necessary and the additional leave would not need to be granted.

The policy of allowing additional leave due to the travel distance required for some gay couples to marry.

As I said.. Nothing in the post you quoted had a damned thing with what you posted.

Such as that may be.. It's not up to the military to make up for perceived shortcomings by the States. The Military is supposed to treat each member the same. This is rewarding people based upon their sexual preference and nothing more.

It's not rewarding them, it's making it a little easier for them to get married. If they aren't stationed in a gay marriage state, they have to travel. The straight soldier can marry in any of the 50 states, the gay soldier only in 13. When all 50 states properly apply the 14th Amendment, the additional travel time won't be necessary and the additional leave would not need to be granted.

It's a special right for gays. Admit it and move on.

Who knew that blowing a staff sgt could eventually get you retirement and full medical benefits? We've come a long way baby.

Who knew that blowing a staff sgt could eventually get you retirement and full medical benefits? We've come a long way baby.

And what would not doing it get you? Demotion? Write up? How long until the first homosexual sexual harassment suit comes out?

And what would not doing it get you? Demotion? Write up? How long until the first homosexual sexual harassment suit comes out?

I can see that happening. Gay commander ordering a lower rank straight guy to suck his dick. Good chance the officer would get his ass kicked.

It's a special right for gays. Admit it and move on.

No, it's a little additional leave for travel time because in some states, the straights want to keep marriage a "special right". Did you know that married people get additional travel time that unmarried people don't get? Does that make it a "special right"?

I can see that happening. Gay commander ordering a lower rank straight guy to suck his dick. Good chance the officer would get his ass kicked.

You see "that sort of thing" in your head often? :eusa_whistle:

I'm not sick and perverted morally lacking like you, you've dream of making the call haven't you? I can see you making that order.

Ahh again ...the homo attack....you disagree with fags....you must be a closet fag. You and Bodey are fucking shit stains

I had in mind more the civilian gay dude in the gay bar striking it lucky and getting his benefits for life...but then I reckon that's what some women do.

Ahh again ...the homo attack....you disagree with fags....you must be a closet fag. You and Bodey are fucking shit stains

I was just pointing out a statistical and scientific reality...that the uber homophobic are often that way because they loath the gay in themselves.

See, sexuality isn't as black and white as ya'll like to paint it but that scares you and you lash out.
Dynamics of self-acceptance and defense

I'm not sick and perverted morally lacking like you, you've dream of making the call haven't you? I can see you making that order.

bigr, instead of worrying about your fantasy of sucking a cock, you should be more worried about the thousands of hetero rapes in the military, because they at least are real, and not some closeted gay man's fantasy.

bigr, instead of worrying about your fantasy of sucking a cock, you should be more worried about the thousands of hetero rapes in the military, because they at least are real, and not some closeted gay man's fantasy.

Closet gay? is that your only attack method? :cuckoo:

I also notice that you didn't dispute what I said.:eek:

You say that you support gays but use an attack method by calling me gay as if it's a bad thing. You can be a hypocrite or are you just trolling? Your argument is a straw man.

You say that you support gays but use an attack method by calling me gay as if it's a bad thing. You can be a hypocrite or are you just trolling? Your argument is a straw man.

It's just that it's usually the self-proclaimed hetero guys who worry about who's sucking whose cock who are thinking about cocksucking the most.

It's just that it's usually the self-proclaimed hetero guys who worry about who's sucking whose cock who are thinking about cocksucking the most.

Dude while defending gays attacking someone by insinuating that they are gay is hypocritical and a straw man try again

Dude while defending gays attacking someone by insinuating that they are gay is hypocritical and a straw man try again

Straw man? Actually no.
Usually the most outspoken and vile homophobes are closeted homosexuals who are trying to compensate. It is actually very sad. Why do you and other's hate gay people so much?

Straw man? Actually no.
Usually the most outspoken and vile homophobes are closeted homosexuals who are trying to compensate. It is actually very sad. Why do you and other's hate gay people so much?

Don't give me that holler than tho shit. You hate anything that is being forced on you that goes against your belief. You hate what you view as wrong . So don't give me that shit why do you hate.

Forum List

Back