Pentagon To Announce Equal Benefits For Married Gay Couples

When was this ever about "being forced"?

And I shared a tent and the whole outdoors as a head with about 40 guys when I was on land survival training. We all managed ok.

BTW...it's funny to watch The Potty Principle pop up again....that one's been around for a long time.

I noticed you failed to answer the first question I asked... I wonder why? Oh yeah, I know.. Because that is going to be another "special right" that gays and lesbians will have.

I already know how this is going to break down..

Any straight who objects to have a gay or lesbian assigned as a roommate or refuses to take a shower in a communal shower with one will be written up and prosecuted.

It seems that Liberals have no problem requiring Straights to live with and shower with gays and lesbians, yet they will nearly have a head explosion if anyone were to suggest that men and women be required to live and shower together in a communal shower.

If heterosexuals weren't trying to keep legal marriage as their "special right", the policy wouldn't be needed. In 13 states, gay servicemembers won't need the policy. When the others join them, you can scrap the policy.

May God have mercy on the United States of America.

>

Here is the Memo by the Underscretary of Defense on the matter -->> http://www.defense.gov/home/feature...enefits-to-Same-Sex-Spouses-of-Military-M.pdf

1st - Agree that with the repeal of section 3 of DOMA that the DOD as a federal agency should recognize all legal Civil Marriages equally.

2nd - Don't have an issue that military members stationed, due to federal orders, at a location where they are not allowed to enter into legal Civil Marriages should have the availability of approved leave for the purposes of entering into legal Civil Marriage.

3rd - Disagree that such leave should only be available only based on the gender composition of the couple to be Civilly Married, such leave should also be available to any member of the military who must travel to enter into a Civil Marriage. For example in 18 year old man stationed in Florida who needs to travel back to New Hampshire to marry his 13 year old girlfriend should have the same option.

4th - Disagree that such leave should be non-chargeable, when such a non-chargeable benefit is not available to mixed gender couples. Either 7 (or 10) days non-chargeable leave should be available to all military members that get Civilly Married or none at all. While Commanders should be strongly encouraged to grant such leave, there needs to be a provision where it is not allowed to interfere with operational necessity.

>>>>

Agree with all except 4th. Should be available to all that have to travel in order to civilly marry and should only be to nearest state not state of choice. If you can legally marry in the state you're in, you marry there. All servicemembers.

The 100 mile limit allows for same day weddings without impact on operations.

"nearest state" v. "state of choice" is irrelevant as it is not paid TAD (or for the other services TDY) - travel expenses are not paid by the military. Whether you travel from Virginia to Maryland by car or fly from California to Maine for 7 days makes no difference.

>>>>

See, I think you should only be granted enough "special" leave in relation to the distance required to travel. If you're stationed in WA or OR, you should only get a day or two of the special travel time to get to CA. You can, of course, take as much of your own leave and go wherever you like. (As the Command allows, of course)

I noticed you failed to answer the first question I asked... I wonder why? Oh yeah, I know.. Because that is going to be another "special right" that gays and lesbians will have.

Any straight who objects to have a gay or lesbian assigned as a roommate or refuses to take a shower in a communal shower with one will be written up and prosecuted.

It seems that Liberals have no problem requiring Straights to live with and shower with gays and lesbians, yet they will nearly have a head explosion if anyone were to suggest that men and women be required to live and shower together in a communal shower.

If heterosexuals weren't trying to keep legal marriage as their "special right", the policy wouldn't be needed. In 13 states, gay servicemembers won't need the policy. When the others join them, you can scrap the policy.

May God have mercy on the United States of America.

Because?

There is no such thing as marriage between two faggots or butches you aren't married and no fucking governments will make me accept that. I don't want my money supporting your sick perverted lifestyle.

Better stop paying taxes then...or move. I hear Russia sucks all year.

How about you move your fucked up butch ass there. Not a question but a fucking demand.

Oooo...what a toughie....behind your keyboard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since Regulations prevent Boy Friend/Girl Friend from rooming together in the Dorms, will the regulations now prevent "Boy Friend/Boy Friend and Girl Friend/Girl Friend from rooming together also?

Will Straight Men and Women be forced to share communal latrines and shower areas with known Gays and Lesbians? If so, why not simply have a single set of latrines and showers that everyone, regardless of gender and sexual orientation have to use?

And I shared a tent and the whole outdoors as a head with about 40 guys when I was on land survival training. We all managed ok.

BTW...it's funny to watch The Potty Principle pop up again....that one's been around for a long time.

Again...the Potty Principle. :clap:

Which policy are you talking about? There is nothing in the post of mine that you quoted that your post appears to answering or rebutting.

The policy of allowing additional leave due to the travel distance required for some gay couples to marry.

As I said.. Nothing in the post you quoted had a damned thing with what you posted.

Such as that may be.. It's not up to the military to make up for perceived shortcomings by the States. The Military is supposed to treat each member the same. This is rewarding people based upon their sexual preference and nothing more.

I have noticed that when you can't refute a post you resort to ridicule. A sure sign of surrender.

Since Regulations prevent Boy Friend/Girl Friend from rooming together in the Dorms, will the regulations now prevent "Boy Friend/Boy Friend and Girl Friend/Girl Friend from rooming together also?

Will Straight Men and Women be forced to share communal latrines and shower areas with known Gays and Lesbians? If so, why not simply have a single set of latrines and showers that everyone, regardless of gender and sexual orientation have to use?

This makes no sense.

Why would a heterosexual object to a homosexual of the same sex being assigned as a roommate? It’s ignorant idiocy to equate this with a man and woman being assigned to the same room. Homosexuals have no interest in heterosexuals, to suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

It’s this sort of stupidity that DADT and DOMA fostered, and why both of these illegal and un-Constitutional pollicies were thankfully invalidated.

I have noticed that when you can't refute a post you resort to ridicule. A sure sign of surrender.

Likely because the post is worthy only of ridicule.

The premise of the post was predicated on ignorance and hate.

In this case....in THIS case...they appear to be....and it should stop.

Got any others?

It's all about being forced to accept a perverted life style.

This makes no sense.

Why would a heterosexual object to a homosexual of the same sex being assigned as a roommate? It’s ignorant idiocy to equate this with a man and woman being assigned to the same room. Homosexuals have no interest in heterosexuals, to suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

It’s this sort of stupidity that DADT and DOMA fostered, and why both of these illegal and un-Constitutional pollicies were thankfully invalidated.

It is obvious that you know exactly why I bring this up and it is equally obvious that you know that the answers are ones that you don't like, that is why you attempt to ridicule the questions.

I've done my service. I don't know if you did yours or not. While I am disappointed that my son decided not to join, breaking a at least a 5 generation family tradition, I am glad that he is not there having to put up with these new policies and social engineering being done in the military.

Obama and the Liberals are finally doing what they have always wanted to do. Destroy the finest military organization in the world.

How about you move your fucked up butch ass there. Not a question but a fucking demand.

Oooo...what a toughie....behind your keyboard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Butches hate life because they will never be able to be a man.

Is that why you post such hateful crap on this board?

Is it because you know that you'll never be a man?

I kinda knew it, you've never been a man, nor will you ever, that is why you post the bullshit you think is gonna help.

Keep trying redneck, one day you may get it right.

Forum List

Back