People aren't Buying Trump's BS Anymore.

Trump's in trouble. The country is doing poorly, Many other countries have handled Covid substantially better, and Trump looks very bad after getting Covid, and then spreading it. Trump supporters can cry all they want, but right now Trump has a problem.

Trump supporters are brainwashed, and will never admit reality, but that only represents about 34% of the electorate. Trump still needs another 15-17% and he is not going to get it.

People are tired of all the BS, lies, and stupidity from Trump. That only works when the country has record low unemployment. When the US has serious problems, and Trump isn't taking the problems seriously, it makes him look very bad. Trump's unhinged and insane governing only works when things are goin well.

Cry all you want, but Trump has a serious problem, injecting bleach will not solve this problem, despite what Trump recomends...
You only have Trump and his behavior to blame.

If Trump injected bleach, it would solve 95% of our problems. Of course, we'd be left with the world's most famous and obsequious (look it up) toady as president.

Considering that Pence is a Christian in name only, and he's a man who is otherwise intent on grabbing power if the situation presents itself, , I honestly fail to see n upside if and when these unscrupulous men continue to govern our country.
You represent death.

56% of people think they are doing better than they were just four years ago, when Biden left office...
\
You all think this bodes well for you?
:no_text11: :linky::linky::linky:
Awwwwwww are you gonna be butt hurt....? Why Yes, Yes you are!

Gallup's most recent survey found a clear majority of registered voters (56%) saying they are better off now than they were four years ago, while 32% said they are worse off.

Trump's in trouble. The country is doing poorly, Many other countries have handled Covid substantially better, and Trump looks very bad after getting Covid, and then spreading it. Trump supporters can cry all they want, but right now Trump has a problem.

Trump supporters are brainwashed, and will never admit reality, but that only represents about 34% of the electorate. Trump still needs another 15-17% and he is not going to get it.

People are tired of all the BS, lies, and stupidity from Trump. That only works when the country has record low unemployment. When the US has serious problems, and Trump isn't taking the problems seriously, it makes him look very bad. Trump's unhinged and insane governing only works when things are goin well.

Cry all you want, but Trump has a serious problem, injecting bleach will not solve this problem, despite what Trump recomends...

I read "please believe me"

How about you come up with the actual transcript instead of a biased opinion piece hit job?
It's what he said! Try to refute it if you can.

So you have the actual transcript ?

Post it.

Can't refute a negative.
I would like to see the actual transcript myself. Where are the facts when you need them?
Screw a "transcript" You boys just don't want to accept the reality of the fact that he is an unhinged crackpot. His words were reported on numerous news outlets. Deal with it!

About 35% of the population buy Crazy Uncle's bull shit. They always have and always will. They don't have the brain power to do anything else. They are like captive lemmings waiting for the parade to the cliff to start. Bigly!!!

How about you come up with the actual transcript instead of a biased opinion piece hit job?
It's what he said! Try to refute it if you can.

So you have the actual transcript ?

Post it.

Can't refute a negative.
I would like to see the actual transcript myself. Where are the facts when you need them?
Screw a "transcript" You boys just don't want to accept the reality of the fact that he is an unhinged crackpot. His words were reported on numerous news outlets. Deal with it!

Thanks for the reference. I missed that Rush show, and glad I did. Two hours Trump babbled, and Rush had to end it with Trump still talking? He must be the most narcissistic president the USA has ever had.

Forum List

Back