People aren't Buying Trump's BS Anymore.

Trump's in trouble. The country is doing poorly, Many other countries have handled Covid substantially better, and Trump looks very bad after getting Covid, and then spreading it. Trump supporters can cry all they want, but right now Trump has a problem.

Trump supporters are brainwashed, and will never admit reality, but that only represents about 34% of the electorate. Trump still needs another 15-17% and he is not going to get it.

People are tired of all the BS, lies, and stupidity from Trump. That only works when the country has record low unemployment. When the US has serious problems, and Trump isn't taking the problems seriously, it makes him look very bad. Trump's unhinged and insane governing only works when things are goin well.

Cry all you want, but Trump has a serious problem, injecting bleach will not solve this problem, despite what Trump recomends...
You only have Trump and his behavior to blame.

Trump's in trouble. The country is doing poorly, Many other countries have handled Covid substantially better, and Trump looks very bad after getting Covid, and then spreading it. Trump supporters can cry all they want, but right now Trump has a problem.

Trump supporters are brainwashed, and will never admit reality, but that only represents about 34% of the electorate. Trump still needs another 15-17% and he is not going to get it.

People are tired of all the BS, lies, and stupidity from Trump. That only works when the country has record low unemployment. When the US has serious problems, and Trump isn't taking the problems seriously, it makes him look very bad. Trump's unhinged and insane governing only works when things are goin well.

Cry all you want, but Trump has a serious problem, injecting bleach will not solve this problem, despite what Trump recomends...

Yeah..the counties handled the virus better are republican controlled one but watch the libs spin chit like no one knows the truth.

You want to talk about bullshit?. No one can listen to this and not realize that Trump is a demented and feckless liar
Have you read the transcript of Harris' responses at the debate?
Senator Harris, you're the senator from and former Attorney General of California. So let me ask you a parallel question to the one I posed to the vice president. If Roe v Wade is overturned, what would you want California to do? Would you want your home state to enact no restrictions on access to abortion? And you have two minutes, uninterrupted.

1:00:21

Thank you, Susan. First of all, Joe Biden and I are both people of faith. And it's insulting to suggest that we would knock anyone for their faith, and in fact, Joe if elected will be only the second practicing Catholic, as President of the United States. On the issue of this nomination – Joe and I are very clear, as are the majority of the American people. We are 27 days before the decision about who will it be, the next president of the United States. And you know before, when this conversation has come up, you know it's been about an election year or election time. We're literally in an election. Over 4 million people have voted. People are in the process of voting right now. And so Joe has been very clear, as the American people are: Let the American people fill that seat in the White House, and then we'll fill that seat on the United States Supreme Court. And to your point, Susan, the issues before us couldn't be more serious. There's the issue of choice, and I will always fight for a woman's right to make a decision about her own body. It should be her decision and not that of Donald Trump, and the Vice President, Michael Pence. But let's also look at what else is before the court. It's the Affordable Care Act. Like, literally in the midst of a public health pandemic – when over 210,000 people have died and 7 million people probably have what will be in the future considered a pre-existing condition because if you contracted the virus – Donald Trump is in court right now trying to get rid of the Affordable Care Act. And I've said it before and it bears repeating: That means that there will be no protections, if they win, for people with pre-existing conditions. This means that over 20 million people will lose their coverage. It means that if you're under the age of 26, you can’t be on your parents coverage anymore. And here's the thing. The contrast couldn't be more clear. They're trying to get rid of the Affordable Care Act. Joe Biden’s saying let’s expand coverage, let's give you a choice of a public option or private coverage, let's bring down premiums, let’s lower Medicare eligibility to 60. That's true leadership.
Read the full transcript of vice presidential debate between Mike Pence and Kamala Harris

Last edited:

and so you are buying bidens bullshit?....
You want to talk about bullshit?. No one can listen to this and not realize that Trump is a demented and feckless liar

Just a sampling

The U.S. death toll from the COVID-19 pandemic increased by over 900 to 212,000-plus before Trump appeared on the program, but he told Limbaugh the country was nonetheless "rounding the term" in fighting the virus.

Trump also falsely claimed that a "cure" for the virus had been discovered.

Attempting to explain why California voters opposed him in 2016 and are likely to do so this year, Trump falsely claimed that Californians vote "three times" and suggested he could win the state. The most recent polling in California shows him losing to Biden by an average of 31.7 points.

He continued to attack the Mueller report, which showed him attempting to obstruct the investigation into whether his campaign colluded with Russia. He returned several times throughout the interview to the subject of his impeachment by the House of Representatives.
so i take it you are buying bidens bullshit?....

Job approval is in line with a number of past presidents who got re-elected.

Sorry about your TDS.
Clearly false. (Trump is the green line)

Sorry about your inability to be honest.

View attachment 400243

Fake news.
Norman can’t deal with verifiable facts. :laugh:

Cherry picked, fake facts from your favorite far left fabricator.

They always lie, and you buy the lies in full. Such is the brain of the borg.

WOWWW!!!! You people have really drank the koolaid. Scary. Election night is going to be shocking for you losers.

Trump is another Bush and he is going to leave office in disgrace with the country doing very poorly, just like Bush. Bush and Trump 2 failed presidents.

Dementia Joe would have handled things very differently. He would not have closed travel to and from China, because that would be xenophobic, and he would have made us all wear magic underwear to protect us from Covid.

Senator Harris, you're the senator from and former Attorney General of California. So let me ask you a parallel question to the one I posed to the vice president. If Roe v Wade is overturned, what would you want California to do? Would you want your home state to enact no restrictions on access to abortion? And you have two minutes, uninterrupted.

Thank you, Susan. First of all, Joe Biden and I are both people of faith. And it's insulting to suggest that we would knock anyone for their faith, and in fact, Joe if elected will be only the second practicing Catholic, as President of the United States. On the issue of this nomination – Joe and I are very clear, as are the majority of the American people. We are 27 days before the decision about who will it be, the next president of the United States. And you know before, when this conversation has come up, you know it's been about an election year or election time. We're literally in an election. Over 4 million people have voted. People are in the process of voting right now. And so Joe has been very clear, as the American people are: Let the American people fill that seat in the White House, and then we'll fill that seat on the United States Supreme Court. And to your point, Susan, the issues before us couldn't be more serious. There's the issue of choice, and I will always fight for a woman's right to make a decision about her own body. It should be her decision and not that of Donald Trump, and the Vice President, Michael Pence. But let's also look at what else is before the court. It's the Affordable Care Act. Like, literally in the midst of a public health pandemic – when over 210,000 people have died and 7 million people probably have what will be in the future considered a pre-existing condition because if you contracted the virus – Donald Trump is in court right now trying to get rid of the Affordable Care Act. And I've said it before and it bears repeating: That means that there will be no protections, if they win, for people with pre-existing conditions. This means that over 20 million people will lose their coverage. It means that if you're under the age of 26, you can’t be on your parents coverage anymore. And here's the thing. The contrast couldn't be more clear. They're trying to get rid of the Affordable Care Act. Joe Biden’s saying let’s expand coverage, let's give you a choice of a public option or private coverage, let's bring down premiums, let’s lower Medicare eligibility to 60. That's true leadership.
Read the full transcript of vice presidential debate between Mike Pence and Kamala Harris
I don't have to read the transcript. I watched the debate. What is your point exactly?

Just a sampling

The U.S. death toll from the COVID-19 pandemic increased by over 900 to 212,000-plus before Trump appeared on the program, but he told Limbaugh the country was nonetheless "rounding the term" in fighting the virus.

Trump also falsely claimed that a "cure" for the virus had been discovered.

Attempting to explain why California voters opposed him in 2016 and are likely to do so this year, Trump falsely claimed that Californians vote "three times" and suggested he could win the state. The most recent polling in California shows him losing to Biden by an average of 31.7 points.

He continued to attack the Mueller report, which showed him attempting to obstruct the investigation into whether his campaign colluded with Russia. He returned several times throughout the interview to the subject of his impeachment by the House of Representatives.
so i take it you are buying bidens bullshit?....
What bullshit? Be specific. I am not going to try to read your mind or go on a fishing trip.

We don't care what the left thinks in Hillary states, they don't matter. We only care what real Americans think in the states Trump needs to get to 270 EC votes and whoop the Dems ass. :muahaha:

Yeah..the counties handled the virus better are republican controlled one but watch the libs spin chit like no one knows the truth.

The left have nothing but lies and meaningless polls to run on. President Trump crushed them on all the issues important to voters. So Dems flail in all directions. At this point they are suffering PTSD.

The left have nothing but lies and meaningless polls to run on. President Trump crushed them on all the issues important to voters. So Dems flail in all directions. At this point they are suffering PTSD.
Really? Lets just take one issue for now. Health care. He has been saying that he has a terrific plan for 5 years now. A plan that will affordable, cover everyone and protect those with pre existing conditions. WHERE IS THE FUCKING PLAN?!! Most Americans are not as stupid as you apparently are.. The executive order that he signed regarding pre existing conditions is a sham and unenforceable. At the same time, he is in court trying to get the whole ACA tossed out. Give me a fucking break. In a related issue, he has botched the Covid response miserably and Americans know that too.

I don't have to read the transcript. I watched the debate. What is your point exactly?
Well, my point was to counter your assertion describing Trump as a demented and feckless liar by directing your attention to Senator Harris' recent load of nonsense at the debate. In the example I provide she is asked a question about California and abortion rights, and her answer is like 95% irrelevant to the question, and her mentioning the Affordable Care Act is close, but she does not seem to link it to California specifically.

There were several other examples of her merely sidestepping the questions with nonsense. Check this out.

So, my point goes further, if you cannot recognize the B.S. from people other than Trump, then maybe you suffer a from a cognitive impairment. I think they have a designation for it.

Really? Lets just take one issue for now. Health care. He has been saying that he has a terrific plan for 5 years now. A plan that will affordable, cover everyone and protect those with pre existing conditions. WHERE IS THE FUCKING PLAN?!! Most Americans are not as stupid as you apparently are.. The executive order that he signed regarding pre existing conditions is a sham and unenforceable. At the same time, he is in court trying to get the whole ACA tossed out. Give me a fucking break. In a related issue, he has botched the Covid response miserably and Americans know that too.

I see I struck a nerve. You idiots already ran on healthcare in 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016. Suffering the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years for passing the Obamacare slug. As for your pre existing conditions talking point dummy there's already bi-partisan support for protecting that in congress.

There I utterly destroyed your post of ignorance. :itsok:

Forum List

Back