People Who Laughed at Trump

The smart people:D..

we're still laughing at him....and you.

his (and you) aren't any smarter because the moron happened into tis.

It's funny how many people were so condescendingly and arrogantly wrong.

How smart are they really? Clearly not as smart as they think they are.

They live in a bubble.... Reality hit them on election day and they can't seem to cope

I'm a Republican now. I've embraced almost all of your philosophies. Got no choice really but I figure the poor I was trying to look out for need to take care of themselves.

It all comes down to this. If you don't have kids there's no reason you have to be poor in America. And if you are poor and have kids, who's fault is that? We need to enter an age of personal responsibility. I believe we are overpopulated as is so I think everyone being required to carry their own weight will lower tbirth rate and IMO that's a good thing.

In a perfect world everyone can have as many kids as they want. In this world we can't afford it. When I think of all the poor people in America getting food stamps it bothers me. If those people didn't have kids we wouldn't be paying out all that foodstamp money. Where's my food stamps?

Jroc that is the best compilation of educated idiots I have seen yet. Talk about being out of touch. Have a drink on me Beckel. I can't wait to see Barack and Michelle handing over the keys to the White House. Obama will definitely do snl. These people are all wannabe aristocrats who think their shit doesn't stink. And if taz wants to put up any money I'll be glad to take it. Trump will get more done in 100 days than obama got done in eight years. Thanks for the video.

They live in a bubble.... Reality hit them on election day and they can't seem to cope

I'm a Republican now. I've embraced almost all of your philosophies. Got no choice really but I figure the poor I was trying to look out for need to take care of themselves.

It all comes down to this. If you don't have kids there's no reason you have to be poor in America. And if you are poor and have kids, who's fault is that? We need to enter an age of personal responsibility. I believe we are overpopulated as is so I think everyone being required to carry their own weight will lower tbirth rate and IMO that's a good thing.

In a perfect world everyone can have as many kids as they want. In this world we can't afford it. When I think of all the poor people in America getting food stamps it bothers me. If those people didn't have kids we wouldn't be paying out all that foodstamp money. Where's my food stamps?

Population control is not part of the platform..that's a liberal thing

I would love to see these a-holes stand in front of a camera right now and admit just how wrong they were!!
Of course as liberals they'll never stand in front of a camera and eat the raw crow they're eating.

Pelosi - "You can take that to the bank!"

m0165.gif

We didn't think that many Americans were that dumb. Who knew
Yeah. Who knew Hillary would get so many
I'd like to see one party remain uncorrupt and popular for 16 years. It's never happened in my lifetime. Reagan and bush came the closest. 12 years. Eventually the American people grow tired of the party in charge. Could trump pence be the first?

I thought Clinton gore or Obama Clinton would do it. Close but no cigar

I would love to see these a-holes stand in front of a camera right now and admit just how wrong they were!!
Of course as liberals they'll never stand in front of a camera and eat the raw crow they're eating.
Did Republicans or have they or would you?

Thing is, guys like me and George clooney just want to help the poor. We believe our way is best for all.

But you only matter if you vote. And poor people didn't vote. Or a lot of them voted trump. So they're going to get what they asked for.

Of course as liberals they'll never stayt the raw crow they're eating.

They'll have to come out of hiding first
You can find them on an exotic island somewhere.

Don't forget clooney makes money if Republicans are in charge. He probably doesn't care about the tax break but I guess if you want to give it he will take it.

So what is the debt today and what do you expect it to be in 4 years?

Don't forget clooney makes money if Republicans are in charge. He probably doesn't care about the tax break but I guess if you want to give it he will take it.

Much ...much ...less than it would have been with Hillary as president

Population control is not part of the platform..that's a liberal thing

Well population control is why I'm embracing republicanomics. I'm hearing Republicans talking about fixing women who are on welfare.

And if poor women know foodstamps won't be available for a second kid because they don't even give foodstamps for one kid, poor women will be a lot more careful not to have a second kid they can't afford.

Our liberal policies of food stamps and welfare moms aren't working.

Nah. They spend just as much or more just on different shit. The answer is probably double. The debt will double regardless of who's in charge.

And poor people didn't vote. Or a lot of them voted trump. So they're going to get what they asked for.
Maybe they see prosperity in increased opportunity under President Trump.

Obama gave us 8 years of economic stagnation, racial strife and open borders.

The People have rejected Obama's agenda.

It's morning in America once again. The lovers of darkness hate the morning

Where did all this adulation for Trump come from? During the election cycle, everyone agreed on one thing; these are the two worst, most dispicable candidates of all time. Did winning make him saintly? No! He's still an orange heap of shit and always will be.

Nah. They spend just as much or more just on different shit. The answer is probably double. The debt will double regardless of who's in charge.

Wrong, no free college, we spend billions on illegals, we'll have real economic growth and Trillions of overseas dollars will be back in this country, and Obamacare will be gone:cool:

Where did all this adulation for Trump come from? During the election cycle, everyone agreed on one thing; these are the two worst, most dispicable candidates of all time. Did winning make him saintly? No! He's still an orange heap of shit and always will be.

They're giving out play-doh and coloring books at U of M....Maybe you should think about it

They're giving out play-doh and coloring books at U of M....Maybe you should think about it
I graduated from The Ohio State University back in 1979. I have nothing at all to do with that 'school up north'.

I graduated from The Ohio State University back in 1979. I have nothing at all to do with that 'school up north'.

I'm sure they have a have similar program there...Nutjob leftist professors infest all these schools

Forum List

Back