🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

People who voted for Trump

Who voted for Trump:

Those who believe his Apprentice persona
Those who hated Hillary more
Those who thought......How bad can he be? What do we have to lose?
Deplorables who hate Mexicans, Muslims, Minorities, Gays
Those who only cared about stocking the courts with Conservatives
Those who will only vote for a Republican

By golly -- you're basically right.. The only thing NOT in that list that SHOULD be -- is dedication to drain the Swamp.. THAT -- put him apart from the 18 other candidates,.

Voters are stupid... BOTH parties.. And the "winners" they get to choose from are getting worse and worse... Whatchagonna do about it??? Something YOU need to fix before your "gramps" who gets his "turn" to prez based SOLELY on his seniority in the party takes a SIESTA for the next couple years...

The man did not drain any swamp.

His fucking kid and her husband have jobs that they are not qualified for.

It is UNBELIEVABLE that anyone think that the swamp has been drained.

Oh.. But he is.. Starting with WH press corps that's needed a boot in their behinds and former "Repubs" have been too spineless to do it.. Also the 12 to 18 people fired, demoted, transferred at the highest levels of the FBI.. And the ongoing investigations and indictments for misusing the "Big Brother" domestic spy system that we gave the NSA.. That and ridding the books of some 20,000 job killing and not effective regulations.,. It's a start..

The MAIN thing is tho -- the swamp creatures ABHOR "outsiders" and they made themselves obvious as soon a "populist" won the WH.. The "go along to get along" party has been pretty much crashed..

Trump is the greatest president in the history of America

Actually he's the worst president in American history.
Huh

The 3am phone call came and Trump put it on hold for 2 months. When he finally got around to it, he said let the governors handle it. Then he criticized governors if they stayed shut down, or if they opened up. He's the most pitiful excuse for a leader we've ever seen.
Ohh now you want trump to be a dictator? Shut down America before one person died lol

you Democrats are fucking mentally retarded and it’s so fucking entertainingView attachment 329070

No, you stupid moron, I didn't say anything close to that. I just remembered why I almost never post to you. You're retarded.
Making more friends I see, Manuel.

With friends like that dimwit, who needs enemas?

For ha's, do you think he's smart? For additional ha's, did you notice he first said, "you Democrats are fucking mentally retarded"?

I was giving you the benefit of doubt, but I'm starting to think you're slow.

Huh

The 3am phone call came and Trump put it on hold for 2 months. When he finally got around to it, he said let the governors handle it. Then he criticized governors if they stayed shut down, or if they opened up. He's the most pitiful excuse for a leader we've ever seen.
Ohh now you want trump to be a dictator? Shut down America before one person died lol

you Democrats are fucking mentally retarded and it’s so fucking entertainingView attachment 329070

No, you stupid moron, I didn't say anything close to that. I just remembered why I almost never post to you. You're retarded.
So what did you want him to do?? Hellloooo mcflyyyyyyy??

Huh

For ha's, do you think he's smart? For additional ha's, did you notice he first said, "you Democrats are fucking mentally retarded"?

Jits and you are equals in book. Take that however you see fit, Pedro.

I take it as evidence of your dishonesty.

Huh

Oh no. I am 100% honest here.

Who voted for Trump:

By golly -- you're basically right.. The only thing NOT in that list that SHOULD be -- is dedication to drain the Swamp.. THAT -- put him apart from the 18 other candidates,.

Voters are stupid... BOTH parties.. And the "winners" they get to choose from are getting worse and worse... Whatchagonna do about it??? Something YOU need to fix before your "gramps" who gets his "turn" to prez based SOLELY on his seniority in the party takes a SIESTA for the next couple years...

Oh.. But he is.. Starting with WH press corps that's needed a boot in their behinds and former "Repubs" have been too spineless to do it.. Also the 12 to 18 people fired, demoted, transferred at the highest levels of the FBI.. And the ongoing investigations and indictments for misusing the "Big Brother" domestic spy system that we gave the NSA.. That and ridding the books of some 20,000 job killing and not effective regulations.,. It's a start..

The MAIN thing is tho -- the swamp creatures ABHOR "outsiders" and they made themselves obvious as soon a "populist" won the WH.. The "go along to get along" party has been pretty much crashed..
There is no “swamp”

Only people who insist on doing their jobs rather than lie for the President

Huh

Is that so?

Who voted for Trump:

There is no “swamp”

We have a BARELY FUNCTIONING government MIRED in a literal swamp and you DENY its not working??? What is the approval rate of Congress right now? How many people have FAITH in the efficiency and integrity of the MASSIVE unsupervised bureaucracy?? You're hung up on the semantics of the euphemism "swamp".. The American people think that's a valid analogy...

Who voted for Trump:

There is no “swamp”

We have a BARELY FUNCTIONING government MIRED in a literal swamp and you DENY its not working??? What is the approval rate of Congress right now? How many people have FAITH in the efficiency and integrity of the MASSIVE unsupervised bureaucracy?? You're hung up on the semantics of the euphemism "swamp".. The American people think that's a valid analogy...

Are you the kiss-right, kick-left mod who just deleted a post because it called a poster weak?

Who voted for Trump:

There is no “swamp”

Are you the kiss-right, kick-left mod who just deleted a post because it called a poster weak?

You should ask those questions in PM to avoid an embarrassing confrontation with the facts while there's an audience.. That's why there's rule about not criticizing SPECIFIC mod actions outside of PM.. You can criticize moderation if it's relevant to the thread topic in any way or take us personally to Flame Zone -- but we don't argue SPECIFIC actions in the middle of a thread..

Short answer is Yes.. I deleted one (or more) of your posts. But I just deleted a total of 4 or 6 total.. PM me or other mods for details..

Huh

Is that so?
I am always honest, Lone Leftist. Often to my detriment.

Who voted for Trump:

There is no “swamp”

You should ask those questions in PM to avoid an embarrassing confrontation with the facts while there's an audience.. That's why there's rule about not criticizing SPECIFIC mod actions outside of PM.. You can criticize moderation if it's relevant to the thread topic in any way or take us personally to Flame Zone -- but we don't argue SPECIFIC actions in the middle of a thread..

Short answer is Yes.. I deleted one (or more) of your posts. But I just deleted a total of 4 or 6 total.. PM me or other mods for details..

I pass. It's obvious what happened.

Huh

Is that so?

You’ve lied by omission in a discussion with me.

Liberal elitists always look down their noses at everyone who doesn't want to be a member of their political circle. Obama was a perfect example of that. Even though he attended Harvard through the Affirmative Action program, he was nothing more than a low-class community organizer with low self-esteem.

President Trump was a refreshing change from eight years of Obama. Even though Donald Trump a multi-billionaire with a supermodel wife, he doesn't put himself of a pedestal far above the common man and woman.
This has been refreshing? Divided country? Huge deficits? Shut down country?

Did Trump create the virus in the basement of the White House or something? Wait, let me guess: You probably think FDR convinced the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor, and GW caused the attack on the World Trade Towers, right?

Now what does blaming the shutdown and deficits on President Trump instead of China, tell me about you?
I know what it tells me. Hate Trump syndrome is alive and well. If he said the sun is hot he would be attacked as a liar. The guy cant please the haters and thats a fact.

Huh

Stop stalking me through other people
Who is the OP of this thread?
Mind your biz punk. Leave me alone

Jitts, I gotta make a little common cause with you. Apparently I can call you a moron all I want. You never know what's going to offend a delicate sensibility.

Oh, and fuck you, dummy! No offense.

Liberal elitists always look down their noses at everyone who doesn't want to be a member of their political circle. Obama was a perfect example of that. Even though he attended Harvard through the Affirmative Action program, he was nothing more than a low-class community organizer with low self-esteem.

President Trump was a refreshing change from eight years of Obama. Even though Donald Trump a multi-billionaire with a supermodel wife, he doesn't put himself of a pedestal far above the common man and woman.
This has been refreshing? Divided country? Huge deficits? Shut down country?

Did Trump create the virus in the basement of the White House or something? Wait, let me guess: You probably think FDR convinced the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor, and GW caused the attack on the World Trade Towers, right?

Now what does blaming the shutdown and deficits on President Trump instead of China, tell me about you?
I know what it tells me. Hate Trump syndrome is alive and well. If he said the sun is hot he would be attacked as a liar. The guy cant please the haters and thats a fact.

Why would you say something so obviously untrue?

Trump would not be called a liar if he said the sun was hot.

Huh

Stop stalking me through other people
Who is the OP of this thread?
Mind your biz punk. Leave me alone

Jitts, I gotta make a little common cause with you. Apparently I can call you a moron all I want. You never know what's going to offend a delicate sensibility.

Oh, and fuck you, dummy! No offense.
I operate in facts and logic,, I get your frustration, get in line. Your on the can’t win team

Huh

Is that so?

Example?

Huh

Is that so?

Example?

A short while back we were telling me about how you are in great physical shape. You told me that you had worked your weight down to 205 from 220.

A few days later, you credited the Coronavirus with causing your weight loss from 220 to 205.

One of those things is not true.

Huh

Is that so?

Example?

A short while back we were telling me about how you are in great physical shape. You told me that you had worked your weight down to 205 from 220.

A few days later, you credited the Coronavirus with causing your weight loss from 220 to 205.

One of those things is not true.
Did you talk to my wife? She said the same thing. Your weight fluctuates. Problem was the gyms were closed and I never lost 15 pounds in 12 days without working out or ever. Thanks COVID. So yes I go between 205 and 225. Usually heavier in the cold weather months.

Forum List

Back