🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

People who voted for Trump

19 million Independent voters and 4 million Dems voted for Trump. Leftists everywhere are just stupid people. 'Nuff said?
donny only won by some 75K votes in the swing states. the EC got him the white house. hillary got 3,000,000 more votes total.
Ding, ding, ding, ding … we still have a loser here who whines about Shrillary winning the pop vote!!!

TDS to da max! Congrats! :auiqs.jpg:

19 million Independent voters and 4 million Dems voted for Trump. Leftists everywhere are just stupid people. 'Nuff said?
donny only won by some 75K votes in the swing states. the EC got him the white house. hillary got 3,000,000 more votes total.
Ding, ding, ding, ding … we still have a loser here who whines about Shrillary winning the pop vote!!!

TDS to da max! Congrats! :auiqs.jpg:

no dippity do duh - notice THAT was the last thing i wrote. i threw it in at the last minute but seems you can't actually debate that fact.

nice try.

For the most part leftists are more intelligent, because they have the brain-power to consider the affects of injecting bleach into the blood stream to disinfect an infection. The right simply uses the stuff, and they ask questions later.
Normally, when you have to resort to saying the other guy is stupid to make yourself feel better about your own lack, you just look pitiful. Especially in the face of contrary reality.

Trump is the greatest president in the history of America
Yeah things going real well.
Due to what? The media's manipulation of facts and a totally unnecessary wrecking of the economy? They and local politicians did that, not Trump.
Trump failed plenty before the virus. He’s the president, not the media. Is he that weak of a leader? The state’s are following the trump guidelines.
He failed?? Where??
Huge deficits. Tariffs slowed manufacturing. Less than 3% growth. Mexico not paying for the wall. Country closed down...
And your reaction had he NOT closed it down....? Praise for winning? Praise for accomplishing? You pick. I mean, it would have to be praise of some sort, since you're whining about him doing what he did, so doing the opposite would be great, right?

Who voted for Trump:

Those who believe his Apprentice persona
Those who hated Hillary more
Those who thought......How bad can he be? What do we have to lose?
Deplorables who hate Mexicans, Muslims, Minorities, Gays
Those who only cared about stocking the courts with Conservatives
Those who will only vote for a Republican

Who voted for Trump? Unless the person was rich and new Trump would favor them at every turn, those who voted for Trump were (AND ARE) idiots in fools, not just because Trump is an erratic and unbalanced man, but because he cares not one whit about blue collar rural whites other than basking in the glow of their irrational idolatry.
I could never understand how anyone could watch and listen to Trump for more than ten minutes and say.......That is the man I want to be my President
I could never understand how anyone could watch and listen to Trump then get what he said completely wrong, but it happens.

The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc...
19 million Independent voters and 4 million Dems voted for Trump. Leftists everywhere are just stupid people.

'Nuff said?

donny only won by some 75K votes in the swing states. the EC got him the white house.

hillary got 3,000,000 more votes total.
Translation:

Trump won, Hillary lost. You might as well say the loser in the World Cup actually won because they controlled the ball longer.

No Hillary got 4,000,000 more votes than president Trump in the single state of California. Trump whooped her ass by 1,000,000 votes in the other 49 states. Aww I burst the left's talking point now they look sad and rejected. :itsok:

The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc...
19 million Independent voters and 4 million Dems voted for Trump. Leftists everywhere are just stupid people.

'Nuff said?

donny only won by some 75K votes in the swing states. the EC got him the white house.

hillary got 3,000,000 more votes total.
Translation:

Trump won, Hillary lost. You might as well say the loser in the World Cup actually won because they controlled the ball longer.

yep she lost. see? no problemo..... but the poster that i replied to - kinda shaded the truth a little. sure.... LOTS of people voted for donny. but in reality only 75K decided for the minority.

sorry - but reality IS reality.

No Hillary got 4,000,000 more votes than president Trump in the single state of California. Trump whooped her ass by 1,000,000 votes in the other 49 states. Aww I burst the left's talking point now they look sad and rejected. :itsok:

cali alone? lol.... naw....but you go with that if it still makes you happy. does the thought that most of them were illegals make you quiver too? :heehee:

Who voted for Trump:

Those who believe his Apprentice persona
Those who hated Hillary more
Those who thought......How bad can he be? What do we have to lose?
Deplorables who hate Mexicans, Muslims, Minorities, Gays
Those who only cared about stocking the courts with Conservatives
Those who will only vote for a Republican
So you didn't read the OP. Don't derail the thread.

The States with the lowest education levels and the highest poverty levels all went for Trump. Saying, "I'm smart, and I voted for Trump" doesn't change that, and it doesn't prove anything other than all people aren't alike.

Didn't anyone teach you not to generalize from the individual?

People who voted for Trump....................

voted for a Stalin-style propagandist.

COVID-19 Relief Checks Come With Letter From Trump Saying He ‘Proudly Signed’ CARES Act

"Apparently President Donald Trump’s name on the paper checks wasn’t enough.

Americans receiving the stimulus checks from the government’s COVID-19 relief package are also being sent letters signed by Trump saying that he “proudly signed” the legislation that made the payments happen, per CNN’s report and photos of the letters posted by check recipients on Twitter.

“I am pleased to notify you that as provided by the CARES Act, you are receiving an Economic Impact Payment of $1,200.00 by Direct Deposit,” Trump writes in CNN’s copy of the letter. “We hope this payment provides meaningful support to you during this period.”

The letters are apparently sent to both Americans who received the checks through direct deposit and those who received paper checks."

The Ghost of Castro is saluting Donald right now.

Actually he's the worst president in American history.
Huh

The 3am phone call came and Trump put it on hold for 2 months. When he finally got around to it, he said let the governors handle it. Then he criticized governors if they stayed shut down, or if they opened up. He's the most pitiful excuse for a leader we've ever seen.

Huh

The 3am phone call came and Trump put it on hold for 2 months. When he finally got around to it, he said let the governors handle it. Then he criticized governors if they stayed shut down, or if they opened up. He's the most pitiful excuse for a leader we've ever seen.
Ohh now you want trump to be a dictator? Shut down America before one person died lol

you Democrats are fucking mentally retarded and it’s so fucking entertaining
843168F1-EDBE-4BA9-8F2C-12022DB06722.jpeg

For the most part leftists are more intelligent, because they have the brain-power to consider the affects of injecting bleach into the blood stream to disinfect an infection. The right simply uses the stuff, and they ask questions later.
Normally, when you have to resort to saying the other guy is stupid to make yourself feel better about your own lack, you just look pitiful. Especially in the face of contrary reality.

Where does that leave you when Trump insults people as "low IQ"?

Huh

Ohh now you want trump to be a dictator? Shut down America before one person died lol

you Democrats are fucking mentally retarded and it’s so fucking entertainingView attachment 329070

No, you stupid moron, I didn't say anything close to that. I just remembered why I almost never post to you. You're retarded.

cali alone? lol.... naw....but you go with that if it still makes you happy. does the thought that most of them were illegals make you quiver too? :heehee:

Go to your fake news sites and look at the 2016 election vote totals for California. Then bury your face in your pillow and have a good cry. :itsok:

Go to your fake news sites and look at the 2016 election vote totals for California. Then bury your face in your pillow and have a good cry. :itsok:

snopes.... deary.... snopes. your skewed statement got a mixed rating. at best, you are flubbing. at worst- totally misleading.

you are dismissed.

Forum List

Back