🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

People who voted for Trump

Man...,.how many threads like this must we have.

The reason you need to rationalize your choice is because you know it was irrational.

Period.
Not rationalizing anything. I am giving my POV. Happy to compared resumes with anyone on this board.

I have a brother who is extremely wealthy. He's a successful civil engineer. Runs a large firm.

He puts you to shame for basic intelligence.

He voted for Trump.

He is also a hateful person who buys into fake news and conspiracy theories. He once sent
me a link to an article that said that Cook's County IL prisoners were living in luxury with
awesome amenities ( you should have seen the pictures!) because Chicago is run by black Democrats.

It took me two minutes to find out that the pictures were from some high end place in Scandinavia.

He's a political dummy and he voted for an incompetent and incurious boob. So did you.

Yep, I got a wealthy sister who drank the Kool-Aid too. Haven't spoken to her in years due to her pummeling my Facebook with Trumpism, claims that Obama was a Marxist Muslim born in Kenya and Clinton Body Bag conspiracy theories. You can only take so much shit.
I have leftist loons in my family too but we all speak and such. Well it is my wife’s family and mine by default. My family is tiny thanks to the the Nazis.

The reason you need to rationalize your choice is because you know it was irrational.

Period.
Not rationalizing anything. I am giving my POV. Happy to compared resumes with anyone on this board.

I have a brother who is extremely wealthy. He's a successful civil engineer. Runs a large firm.

He voted for Trump.

He is also a hateful person who buys into fake news and conspiracy theories. He once sent
me a link to an article that said that Cook's County IL prisoners were living in luxury with
awesome amenities ( you should have seen the pictures!) because Chicago is run by black Democrats.

It took me two minutes to find out that the pictures were from some high end place in Scandinavia.

He's a political dummy and he voted for an incompetent and incurious boob. So did you.
Puts me to shame? Hmmm..

Sounds like you’re jealous of your more successful bro.

Jealous? Nah. I do OK.

But he's got "fuck you" money.

He's a better man than Trump. Which is why I find it weird that he voted for him.

Based on what I know of you, you are a better man than Trump as well. Why would anyone
vote for a lesser man to be president?

Trump is the greatest president in the history of America
Yeah things going real well.
Yeah things are just peachy if a closed country is your thing.
Closed world? Not much Trump could do about that.
Thats a losers attitude.
That is reality. Don't act like such a child. He listened to the "experts" and you still vilify him. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Yes reality is the country sucks right now under his leadership.
Now imagine if you will how much more it would have sucked with the Hildabeast as President

I'm not a Hillary fan, but she was Sec'ty of State for 3-4 years and had the experience to handle a pandemic like COVID-19.
After H1N1, Obama and his admin put together a plan for handling the next eminent pandemic.
Trump tossed it.
So fuck you and your Hillary paranoia.
This country would NOT be going into a financial depression the likes of 1929 if Trump had LOST.

Fuck you ass hole.....
We would be in a hell of a worse shape if the Hildabeast was in charge. The country would be fucked just like the ambassador nd the troops she abandoned in Benghazi

The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc...
19 million Independent voters and 4 million Dems voted for Trump. Leftists everywhere are just stupid people.

'Nuff said?

So to all those who believe Trump voters are poorly educated, brainwashed, racist, stupid, etc. Most of us are exactly the opposite and that is what you don't grasp.
TO THE CONTRARY, ZOG,
I think they DO know it, and that is what BUGS them so much! I mean, read how most of these idiots type! What they say! Half of them are illiterate and incoherent.
IN EVERY CASE where a Lefty has challenged my education, I have come back with some test of theirs, a simple math problem, technical detail, etc., and they have failed. They failed, deflected and ran with piss running down their leg.
Just the other day I got attacked on my math, so I put up a simple math question, high school stuff, and they said it couldn't be done until I showed them the solution. Then Edthecynic who has an OBSERVATORY DOME as his avatar, I challenged him to questions on telescopes, astronomy and optics! The guy bailed! Never heard from the shit again.

EVERY LEFTIST HERE is like one of those little dogs that yaps and yaps until you make a move towards them, call their bluff, then they crap themselves running away. Many of them are so puerile, juvenile and idiotic, I finally put them on IGNORE just to keep my sanity!

Period.

He voted for Trump.

Yep, I got a wealthy sister who drank the Kool-Aid too. Haven't spoken to her in years due to her pummeling my Facebook with Trumpism, claims that Obama was a Marxist Muslim born in Kenya and Clinton Body Bag conspiracy theories. You can only take so much shit.
I have leftist loons in my family too but we all speak and such. Well it is my wife’s family and mine by default. My family is tiny thanks to the the Nazis.

How do your Thanksgivings go? :)

Btw, family on my side of the family is pretty sparse also. There's my sister who I genuinely loathe. Not so much for her Trumpism - I can handle that. But my Dad made the mistake of appointing my brother in law (her hubby) executor of his estate. I got royally F'd but wasn't in the mood to take it to court at the time.

Other than that, there's my daughter and a cousin I'm close to but she's in France. Sometimes I get envious of people with large families. But then I hear the stories about their holiday squabbles and think to myself - Hey, I'm not so bad off after all!

The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.

They don't talk about it. They keep to themselves, they post on message boards such as this under an alias and they may even vilify him publicly because otherwise they risk their jobs. But inside that voter booth they voted for him. This is why he won. Media is 90% Leftist. How else do you explain the media vilifying Trump more than China over this. Hell, Trump has zero to do with Europe, that has been ravaged by this virus but still the media gives China a free pass.

Media is also stroking and exaggerating the COVID-19 impact. 85% of those who get the COVID have minor to no symptoms. 10k of the 50k in deaths took place in nursing facilities. Most of us are fine! But that is just one example of many how Media shames those who don't share Leftist views.

So to all those who believe Trump voters are poorly educated, brainwashed, racist, stupid, etc. Most of us are exactly the opposite and that is what you don't grasp. This is why the polls are so off. This is why you are deranged Leftists.

Enjoy
Most his policy has failed. Heck the country is the worst I’ve seen in my lifetime.
It has only failed and gotten worse for the progressive idiot tards like you. Trump is keeping his promise. Trump is gold.

So to all those who believe Trump voters are poorly educated, brainwashed, racist, stupid, etc. Most of us are exactly the opposite and that is what you don't grasp.
TO THE CONTRARY, ZOG,
I think they DO know it, and that is what BUGS them so much! I mean, read how most of these idiots type! What they say! Half of them are illiterate and incoherent.
IN EVERY CASE where a Lefty has challenged my education, I have come back with some test of theirs, a simple math problem, technical detail, etc., and they have failed. They failed, deflected and ran with piss running down their leg.
Just the other day I got attacked on my math, so I put up a simple math question, high school stuff, and they said it couldn't be done until I showed them the solution. Then Edthecynic who has an OBSERVATORY DOME as his avatar, I challenged him to questions on telescopes, astronomy and optics! The guy bailed! Never heard from the shit again.

EVERY LEFTIST HERE is like one of those little dogs that yaps and yaps until you make a move towards them, call their bluff, then they crap themselves running away. Many of them are so puerile, juvenile and idiotic, I finally put them on IGNORE just to keep my sanity!

Wow! You must be really, really smart!
It doesn't take much to outwit a Lefty. I mean, Trump had no funding nor experience in government or politics and he made total asses out of the Democratic Party and has flounced them on their every effort to out him! :auiqs.jpg:

The really beautiful thing is that the more you guys try to pull Trump down, the more you simply insult yourself! Trump is a horrible speaker and about as easy to control as a wobbling plate on the end of a 6' stick, yet he fucks you idiots up the ass at EVERY TURN. You simply laugh at him as a thinly veiled effort to hide your own shame.

Thanks for always pointing out that an egotistical halfwit completely spanked you!

TO THE CONTRARY, ZOG,

It doesn't take much to outwit a Lefty. I mean, Trump had no funding nor experience in government or politics and he made total asses out of the Democratic Party and has flounced them on their every effort to out him! :auiqs.jpg:

The really beautiful thing is that the more you guys try to pull Trump down, the more you simply insult yourself! Trump is a horrible speaker and about as easy to control as a wobbling plate on the end of a 6' stick, yet he fucks you idiots up the ass at EVERY TURN. You simply laugh at him as a thinly veiled effort to hide your own shame.

Thanks for always pointing out that an egotistical halfwit completely spanked you!

You voted for an egotistical halfwit and you want him to be re-elected. Well done, genius.

Period.

He voted for Trump.

Puts me to shame? Hmmm..

Jealous? Nah. I do OK.

He's a better man than Trump. Which is why I find it weird that he voted for him.

Based on what I know of you, you are a better man than Trump as well. Why would anyone

Better or worse? That is all subjective. I voted for him because of the two options I had he was the better choice in my opinion. "Fuck you" money is nice to have. He earned it and the right to choose how he votes. And he is case in point of my OP. We aren't all uneducated rednecks.

Period.

He voted for Trump.

Puts me to shame? Hmmm..

Jealous? Nah. I do OK.

Better or worse? That is all subjective. I voted for him because of the two options I had he was the better choice in my opinion. "Fuck you" money is nice to have. He earned it and the right to choose how he votes. And he is case in point of my OP. We aren't all uneducated rednecks.

Are you going to retract your statement that "we" think all Trump voters are dumb rednecks?

Listen....Trump is a man of very low character. He's a known cheater in business and family life. You know this to be true.

In addition.....he is horrendously bad at governing. He has failed to build a coalition of any kind. He's divisive and
he hasn't been able to do much of what he promised you that he'd do. Demonstrable failure.

You voted for him. You still support him. It makes little sense.

You may have some intelligence.....but you did a very stupid thing. I believe that you
lack the character to admit it.

TO THE CONTRARY, ZOG,

You voted for an egotistical halfwit and you want him to be re-elected. Well done, genius.
Just points out how really BAD your candidates are!

Period.

He voted for Trump.

Puts me to shame? Hmmm..

Jealous? Nah. I do OK.

Are you going to retract your statement that "we" think all Trump voters are dumb rednecks?

Listen....Trump is a man of very low character. He's a known cheater in business and family life. You know this to be true.

In addition.....he is horrendously bad at governing. He has failed to build a coalition of any kind. He's divisive and
he hasn't been able to do much of what he promised you that he'd do. Demonstrable failure.

You voted for him. You still support him. It makes little sense.

You may have some intelligence.....but you did a very stupid thing. I believe that you
lack the character to admit it.

#1) I am very much Darwinist...Survival of the Fittest.

#2) Trump is the effect not the cause. Did his predecessors build a coalition? Come on.

#3) I do not judge moral values such as infidelity. To each their own. He did not kill anyone.

#4) I disagree it was a stupid thing.

#5) Character? Subjective.

Who voted for Trump:

Those who believe his Apprentice persona
Those who hated Hillary more
Those who thought......How bad can he be? What do we have to lose?
Deplorables who hate Mexicans, Muslims, Minorities, Gays
Those who only cared about stocking the courts with Conservatives
Those who will only vote for a Republican

Who voted for Trump? Unless the person was rich and new Trump would favor them at every turn, those who voted for Trump were (AND ARE) idiots in fools, not just because Trump is an erratic and unbalanced man, but because he cares not one whit about blue collar rural whites other than basking in the glow of their irrational idolatry.

Who voted for Trump:

Who voted for Trump? Unless the person was rich and new Trump would favor them at every turn, those who voted for Trump were (AND ARE) idiots in fools, not just because Trump is an erratic and unbalanced man, but because he cares not one whit about blue collar rural whites other than basking in the glow of their irrational idolatry.
I could never understand how anyone could watch and listen to Trump for more than ten minutes and say.......That is the man I want to be my President

Who voted for Trump:

By golly -- you're basically right.. The only thing NOT in that list that SHOULD be -- is dedication to drain the Swamp.. THAT -- put him apart from the 18 other candidates,.

Voters are stupid... BOTH parties.. And the "winners" they get to choose from are getting worse and worse... Whatchagonna do about it??? Something YOU need to fix before your "gramps" who gets his "turn" to prez based SOLELY on his seniority in the party takes a SIESTA for the next couple years...

Who voted for Trump:

By golly -- you're basically right.. The only thing NOT in that list that SHOULD be -- is dedication to drain the Swamp.. THAT -- put him apart from the 18 other candidates,.

Voters are stupid... BOTH parties.. And the "winners" they get to choose from are getting worse and worse... Whatchagonna do about it??? Something YOU need to fix before your "gramps" who gets his "turn" to prez based SOLELY on his seniority in the party takes a SIESTA for the next couple years...

The man did not drain any swamp.

His fucking kid and her husband have jobs that they are not qualified for.

It is UNBELIEVABLE that anyone think that the swamp has been drained.

Who voted for Trump:

The man did not drain any swamp.

His fucking kid and her husband have jobs that they are not qualified for.

It is UNBELIEVABLE that anyone think that the swamp has been drained.
Any body of water with Trump in it qualifies as a swamp

Forum List

Back