Pepper Spraying Lockdown and Maskless Offenders Should Be Legal Self-Defense

Spray first, worry about it later. Stay safe.
Mindlessly idiotic. Anyone pepper spraying someone else on the presumption he is spreading Covid 19 germs
would be instantly arrested and sent off to jail.
You aren't being "safe". You would be acting foolishly and illegally.

Should you be allowed to defend yourself and your family when a person approaches you and your loved ones for not wearing a mask when in an area where one is required? Why wouldn't self-defense be appropriate? Should you backup your pepper spray with a handgun? How can "Stand your ground" be applied in today's circumstances?

God, what an idiot you are! You'd probably spray yourself in the face if you tried to use pepper spray and you probably wouldn't know how to put bullets in the gun!

Should you be allowed to defend yourself and your family when a person approaches you and your loved ones for not wearing a mask when in an area where one is required? Why wouldn't self-defense be appropriate? Should you backup your pepper spray with a handgun? How can "Stand your ground" be applied in today's circumstances?
You could probably guarantee that the guy is an anti vaxer knob so fuck knows what bugs he/she is carrying. Keep your distance.

If these communists had any integrity that is exactly what they would do and get what is coming to them.

Why, as a moderator on a public message board, do you promote misinformation by referring to COVID-19 as the flu and imply it may not be deadly and dangerous for people under 60 years of age and ignore the fact it can be transmitted by anyone of any age?

Because it IS a flu?? Actually a very very close of relative of SARS that we survived as a nation without draconian measures... Answer me this.... WHAT percentage of the American public do you THINK has been infected with Covid-19 (now named SARS - CV2) ????

It's not that it MAY not deadly to younger healthy people -- it SIMPLY is not killing those folks in any significant number compared to other causes of death. The AVG age of Covid deaths is about 80... I'm NOT misrepresenting a THING as a member when I post...

covid-mortality-rates.jpg

YOU on the other hand are HYSTERICAL and ready to ATTACK people for not wearing a mask.. MAYBE kill them. Don't know.. So lets put our "roles' in some perspective...

Answer the question about WHAT % of Americans have GOTTEN this disease for the class will ya? And then we can continue to discuss "your final solution" of vigilantism....

People have an absolute right to protect themselves from rabid dogs and disease-infested rats. At least disease-infested humans are given an option.

People have an absolute right to protect themselves from rabid dogs and disease-infested rats. At least disease-infested humans are given an option.
You don't seem bright enough to appreciate that simply being without mask is not a
green light to attack other people.
My state does not require me to wear a mask in public. Therefor I do not.

You don't know a thing about my immune system. Kindly fuck off!

Yeah -- in some kind of draconian anarchy where STUPID politicians are deciding arbitrary boundaries and idiots like YOU are comparing innocents to rabid dogs and disease-infected rats...

Know your TARGET kimosabee.. WHAT % of Americans ARE those "disease infected rats" and HOW will you verify your "kills"??? Need a fucking answer...

AND -- there's NO WAY you'll deter me from hiking hilly trails in a public park with my dog without a mask during this "crisis".. I've obeyed EVERY considered and intelligent suggestion made by Fauci and Birx... But this "mask thing" is a POLITICAL football.. Only in the past 2 weeks that they FLIPPED from "masks don't help" containment to "SUGGESTING" them... Then the ardent LEFTIST little dictators flock to REQUIRE them..

You come out of the bushes on a trail and pepper spray me or taz me and I'll be back the NEXT DAY doing the same thing... But YOU will be down at the precinct lawyering up for assault and battery.. The law and the Constitution are STILL in effect...

You don't seem bright enough to appreciate that simply being without mask is not a
green light to attack other people.
My state does not require me to wear a mask in public. Therefor I do not.

You don't know a thing about my immune system. Kindly fuck off!
I don't care what state you live in, jeopardize me and my family and I will figure out a way for fucking you and your ilk up.

Yeah -- in some kind of draconian anarchy where STUPID politicians are deciding arbitrary boundaries and idiots like YOU are comparing innocents to rabid dogs and disease-infected rats...

Know your TARGET kimosabee.. WHAT % of Americans ARE those "disease infected rats" and HOW will you verify your "kills"??? Need a fucking answer...

AND -- there's NO WAY you'll deter me from hiking hilly trails in a public park with my dog without a mask during this "crisis".. I've obeyed EVERY considered and intelligent suggestion made by Fauci and Birx... But this "mask thing" is a POLITICAL football.. Only in the past 2 weeks that they FLIPPED from "masks don't help" containment to "SUGGESTING" them... Then the ardent LEFTIST little dictators flock to REQUIRE them..

You come out of the bushes on a trail and pepper spray me or taz me and I'll be back the NEXT DAY doing the same thing... But YOU will be down at the precinct lawyering up for assault and battery.. The law and the Constitution are STILL in effect...
I have hiked a lot. Short distance and long-distance. Day hiking and Appalachian Trail type hiking. With and without dog(s). Hikers are very courteous and normally step aside for each other. People with dogs almost always have a right of way unless on an incline or particularly narrow section of trail. Bye the way,no one is suggesting hunting non-mask wearers.

As the person that approaches you, may or may not actually have COVID-19 and with the odds being "not." You would be found guilty in court of criminal assault and be fined and/or jailed. If one actually pays attention to your actual state statistics reflecting any given state's total population versus the number of actual cases, you are unlikely to encounter or be infected by an individual simply walking by you. If however, the individual is clearly physically ill, it is more sensible to just give them a wide berth. Assaulting them with spray can more likely end you up in an actual physical confrontation, which would increase the likelihood of being infected by the person, even if it's just a mild cold, or the usual seasonal flu.

As the person that approaches you, may or may not actually have COVID-19 and with the odds being "not." You would be found guilty in court of criminal assault and be fined and/or jailed. If one actually pays attention to your actual state statistics reflecting any given state's total population versus the number of actual cases, you are unlikely to encounter or be infected by an individual simply walking by you. If however, the individual is clearly physically ill, it is more sensible to just give them a wide berth. Assaulting them with spray can more likely end you up in an actual physical confrontation, which would increase the likelihood of being infected by the person, even if it's just a mild cold, or the usual seasonal flu.
Couldn't you just scream "stop resisting, stop resisting?

I don't care what state you live in, jeopardize me and my family and I will figure out a way for fucking you and your ilk up.
Wow! Frightening...just like a character from a 70's Dirty Harry-Charles Bronson vigilante movie.
It looks like you have already fucked yourself up...mentally, that is.

Couldn't you just scream "stop resisting, stop resisting?
After you are done screaming, will it make you feel better than them, more moral?

I have hiked a lot. Short distance and long-distance. Day hiking and Appalachian Trail type hiking. With and without dog(s). Hikers are very courteous and normally step aside for each other. People with dogs almost always have a right of way unless on an incline or particularly narrow section of trail. Bye the way,no one is suggesting hunting non-mask wearers.

Did ya read the OP??? We have a member who is advocating "hunting them"....

But YET we have arbitrary decisions to CLOSE trails and parks.. People getting hand-cuffed for playing softball with their daughters in a "public" space... PLAYGROUNDS -- I understand.. But closing the entire PARK or BEACH to the public makes no sense...

Because there was no answer -- I'll just put it out there.. TOTAL number of people INFECTED with Covid so far is LESS than 2%... That means IDENTIFYING a threat to ASSAULT that is actually anything like "a rabid dog" is pretty damn slim...

Better have an industrial sized sprayer with you for the pepper spray.. This is a 2% problem or less. And we ARE causing more grief and pain by shutting down virtually the entire country...

Did ya read the OP??? We have a member who is advocating "hunting them"....
They are one in the same, the OP author and hiker.
He may claim he is not "hunting" people but he advocates assaulting anyone on sight who is caught in public
without a mask.

If he and his precious family are all wearing masks, presumably, and they attack someone in the street without
one, there is absolutely no danger to them due to their protective masks.

So not only are they vigilantes but they are criminals attacking someone that poses zero threat to them.

And that makes them doubly dangerous and stupid.

They are one in the same, the OP author and hiker.
He may claim he is not "hunting" people but he advocates assaulting anyone on sight who is caught in public
without a mask.

I know.. Forgot the "rolleyes" smiley... LOL...

You're right. And since less than 2% of Americans have been infected TOTAL and less than 1% of them RIGHT NOW are any kind of threat -- He's not gonna be able to BUY enough pepper spray to do the job.. Even in TN now -- it's a "controlled substance"....

So much for "non-lethal" self defense huh????

Forum List

Back