Pepper Spraying Lockdown and Maskless Offenders Should Be Legal Self-Defense

Should you be allowed to defend yourself and your family when a person approaches you and your loved ones for not wearing a mask when in an area where one is required? Why wouldn't self-defense be appropriate? Should you backup your pepper spray with a handgun? How can "Stand your ground" be applied in today's circumstances?

This is one of the dumbest posts I have seen on this board, approaching SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED levels of dumb.

You Liberals just love pepper spraying fellow citizens in the face don't you?
People use pepper spray every day.
Whats the problem?
Spray me and find out. I dare you.
Without hesitation.

You're pretty tough with your pepper spray.... :auiqs.jpg:
So how tough are you with several .45 rounds in your chest?
You Trumpoholics are delusional and live in fantasy worlds.
RIGHT WING DELUSION AND FANTASY:
  • Thinking a businessman could beat a career politician.
  • Four Years of winning at everything.
  • NOT having to need Russia to get into the White House.
  • Getting Impeached for telling the Fascist Left to go get stuff.
  • All that and winning reelection, too.

You Liberals just love pepper spraying fellow citizens in the face don't you?
People use pepper spray every day.
Whats the problem?
Spray me and find out. I dare you.
So, if there is a mandatory order, and everyone is wearing a mask, you, being a rough and tough internet badass can ignore the order and infect anyone and everyone you want and nobody better mess with Mr. Internet Badass?
You can't infect anyone unless you are infected. Assuming that every one is infected makes as much sense as these crazy women who assume every man is a rapist.
SO FUNNY AND TRUE! If everyone is so infected you have to fear getting closer than 6 feet to every person on the planet and need head to toe PPE, then who the hell is left you might infect or get infected from?! Is that the tragic comedy we will find once we test everybody? That the shutdown was all for nothing because everyone already had Covid-19 long before they even knew it?

Should you be allowed to defend yourself and your family when a person approaches you and your loved ones for not wearing a mask when in an area where one is required? Why wouldn't self-defense be appropriate? Should you backup your pepper spray with a handgun? How can "Stand your ground" be applied in today's circumstances?
I had an old lady tell me to keep my distance today even though I had a mask on and she was blocking the doorway. :laughing0301:

If you pepper spray someone for just walking by you, they can shoot you thanks to “Stand your ground”.

Where have masks "been required"?? They ARE a suggestion right now most places.. And you should not ATTACK ANYONE that you DONT KNOW has Covid.. If you're under 60 -- you'd have a flu.. THe other person would be DEAD if you shot them..

Where have masks "been required"?? They ARE a suggestion right now most places.
They will be REQUIRED starting tomorrow in the illustrious state of Pennsylvania, thanks to the Great Governor Wolf who also closed all liquor stores as non-essential over a month ago, even though most of the state didn't have a case of Covid within 200 miles, treating everything as if it were Philadelphia, when he could have easily implement simple rule changes from walk-in to making liquor stores phone-in credit-card limited order only with pick up at the door.

As of Sunday:
  • Most customers will now be required to wear masks while on the premises of all businesses that serve the public within a building or defined area whether you have them, can find or make them, afford them or not. Employees will need to, as well. If you can't comply, tough crap.
  • Entry will be denied to any individual not wearing a mask “unless the business is providing medication, medical supplies, or food, in which case the business must provide alternative methods of pick-up or delivery of goods," whatever the hell that means and at whatever unknown, unspecified additional cost.
  • Grocery stores and pharmacies must limit occupancy to no greater than 50 percent of the number stated on their certificate of occupancy and are ordered to use every other register if multiple exist, regardless of however and at what cost of manpower required to enforce said action.
  • Businesses must provide masks for employees to wear during their time at the business, regardless of whether they can find them or not.
  • Stagger work start and stop times for employees.
  • Provide sufficient space for employees to have breaks and meals while maintaining a social distance of 6 feet, whether such space is available or not.
  • Conduct meetings and training virtually.
  • Ensure that the facility has a sufficient number of employees to perform all measures listed effectively; ie, run and respond efficiently to these needs even as government never can.
  • Ensure that the facility has a sufficient number of personnel to control access, maintain order, and enforce social distancing of at least 6 feet, at whatever added cost, at a time when hiring additional staff and paying them a premium is the hardest.
  • Prohibit non-essential visitors from entering the premises of the business, ie, screen each person entering individually. Your papers please.
  • Ensure that all employees who do not speak English as their first language are aware of procedures by communicating the procedures, either orally or in writing, in their native or preferred language., ie, hire, multi-lingual interpreters even though every employee should already be able to read and speak english in order to function in an English speaking society.
  • Additionally, as soon as it is discovered that there has been an exposure to a person with a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19, however THAT is done, all businesses are also ordered to implement temperature screenings before employees enter the business prior to the start of work and send any employee home who has an elevated temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. In other words, have a staff of nurses on hand ready to take everyone's temperature.
Yeah, our governments can be THAT stupid.

Last edited:

Wow!

This is one of the dumbest posts I have seen on this board, approaching SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED levels of dumb.
Actually the post is not dumb as millions of Americans are driving around alone with their windows closed to that they do not catch a disease from their self or their car. These people are all scared enough to pepper spray a person who might help them if they have an accident

We'd love to mount some Antifa on the wall near the dear heads........
th

Where have masks "been required"?? They ARE a suggestion right now most places.. And you should not ATTACK ANYONE that you DONT KNOW has Covid.. If you're under 60 -- you'd have a flu.. THe other person would be DEAD if you shot them..
Maryland, New York, New Jersey, and Pennslyvania have enforcible requirements for wearing face masks under specific circumstances such as in essential businesses and public transportation.
Why, as a moderator on a public message board, do you promote misinformation by referring to COVID-19 as the flu and imply it may not be deadly and dangerous for people under 60 years of age and ignore the fact it can be transmitted by anyone of any age?

Without realizing it, Camp has at once rationalized the government using Nazi style gestapo tactics on us! Comply at once to our directive or else! Do as ordered or be beaten, arrested and worse!

I've had to breath CS gas several time if someone sprays me with that wimpy pepper spray shit I will stomp a mudhole in their asses.
Pepper spray burns your eyes and forces you to close them or forces you to uncontrollably tear, so either way, you are blinded and no amount of resistance to pain, discomfort, or an inability for full breathing ability prevents a temporary blindness. A person large and strong enough can, however, inflict damage from wildly flailing and swinging if he or she connects while under a temporary blindness. .

I've had to breath CS gas several time if someone sprays me with that wimpy pepper spray shit I will stomp a mudhole in their asses.
Pepper spray burns your eyes and forces you to close them or forces you to uncontrollably tear, so either way, you are blinded and no amount of resistance to pain, discomfort, or an inability for full breathing ability prevents a temporary blindness. A person large and strong enough can, however, inflict damage from wildly flailing and swinging if he or she connects while under a temporary blindness. .
I've been in a small room breathing concentrated CS gas I can handle pepper spray.

Should you pepper-spray or shoot somebody who approaches you or your family without a mask and without keeping a six-foot distance? Should I have shot the guy who did this to me last Saturday?

If you don't take reasonable measures to avoid someone like that, and you shoot them, you're going to prison...
You have it backwards. He approached me. I did not approach him. Moreover, there were signs all over the store that shoppers should keep a six-foot distance from each other.
Should you pepper-spray or shoot somebody who approaches you or your family without a mask and without keeping a six-foot distance? Should I have shot the guy who did this to me last Saturday?

Of course not. You move yourself and family to the side to make distance.
If he or she came at you coughing and spitting at you then yes,feel free to shoot em.

Why should I? He approached us. What ever happened to "stand your ground"? A person doesn't have to be coughing and spitting to be a carrier, and he is the one flouting the rules, posing possible danger to us. He shouldered his way in next to when I had to refrigerator open to choose my purchase, instead of keeping the required distance even though he must have known it. The onus was NOT on me to move, even though I did to get away from him and then the fucker took a long time this me standing there fuming. What would you recommend be done with this pig?
What would you do without the pandemic? Step back and let the rude guy do his thing, right? What's different now?

Actually the post is not dumb as millions of Americans are driving around alone with their windows closed to that they do not catch a disease from their self or their car. These people are all scared enough to pepper spray a person who might help them if they have an accident

People are usually idiots when it comes to things like this. The pleasures of mass hysteria.

Without realizing it, Camp has at once rationalized the government using Nazi style gestapo tactics on us! Comply at once to our directive or else! Do as ordered or be beaten, arrested and worse!

Only in his addled little mind.

Forum List

Back