Per CNN: Obama To Appoint Black Woman Named 'Lynch' As Attorney General

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
A black woman, named "Lynch", heading up the Department of "Justice".

Let the jokes begin!

Let me start: New DOJ slogan: Want justice? Lynch!
(I might be able to get behind that slogan)

From looking at her picture, I can see what her only qualification is!

Obama expected to pick Loretta Lynch for AG - CNN.com

AA71mSo.img

She can't be as bad as Holder... but at least we'll only have to deal with her for 2 years.

at 11:55 central time I posted a thread on this and included this cut and paste WITH the link from wikipedia;

Relationship with Al Sharpton
The Reverend Al Sharpton has a working relationship with Loretta Lynch and has met with her in discussions concerning the death of Eric Garner killed during a police arrest.[10] Sharpton and his National Action Network helped the White House in deciding who would be the next Attorney General.[11]

I just looked again and her wikipedia page has been scrubbed of that portion.

Interesting. Someone wanted it suppressed. That's the nature of wiki, though.

Show me where, in The U.S. Constitution, it says that Attorneys General MUST be black.

Conservatives on this board must be busting buttons on their vests in pride over Steve McGarrett!

Why don't the come right out and condemn this ugly racist? The Conservative response to him and his racist attitude is analogous to the main stream Muslim response to Islamic terrorist. The Ostrich Paradigm.

Conservatives on this board must be busting buttons on their vests in pride over Steve McGarrett!

Why don't the come right out and condemn this ugly racist? The Conservative response to him and his racist attitude is analogous to the main stream Muslim response to Islamic terrorist. The Ostrich Paradigm.

OK, we get it.

You won't be happy with any new Attorney General unless it's black AND Muslim.

OK, we get it.

I won't be happy until the Conservative faction on this board rebukes the stupidity and racism exhibited in threads like this.

And you expect to garner support and agreement with racism as your aegis?

No Muslim can be trusted like illegal wetback aliens. They must be profiled and watched. Remember, this nation was founded for free whites only. See the 1790 Naturalization Act.

Learn a new trick pooch.

Squealing "racism" all the time has dimished it's effect.

In fact everytime bed wetters like you call someone a racist the rest of us know you have no arguement.

I won't be happy until the Conservative faction on this board rebukes the stupidity and racism exhibited in threads like this.

It's worked well enough for liberals up to....well, at least to this week.

OK, we get it.

You're really just too stupid to qualify for further attention. Go eat some chicken bones and chocolate pup.

/ignore

So, we are trading in Holder for the Lynch mob. Peachy. Obama has yet to appoint any moderates and is surrounded by some of the most radical people on earth. This will be no different. Sharpton is a lunatic and anyone who associates with him can't be wrapped too tight.

Learn a new trick pooch.

Squealing "racism" all the time has dimished it's effect.

In fact everytime bed wetters like you call someone a racist the rest of us know you have no arguement.
Sorry! No racism here! Move along folks!

Are you an idiot, or illiterate?

Hey, racism is what this board is all about!

Don't believe me?

Ask Gummo with his "white trash" schtick.

So much for not judging a person by their skin color. That's all Obama and his lamestream media ass kisser's do.Got to keep stirring up the RACE hustling

black black black black black

Forum List

Back