Per CNN: Obama To Appoint Black Woman Named 'Lynch' As Attorney General

We haven't had anyone this unqualified before. Alberto Gonzalez was a state attorney general and a state supreme court justice prior to his appointment. This woman has done nothing to recommend her to this office.
The OP says she's a ******, which is all the job requires.
You must be a racist if you're quoting the OP approvingly.
I'm quoting him honestly, and you didn't bother to correct him because you agree, obviously.
I didnt bother to correct him because his racism and stupidity is not my responsibility. Just like yours.
But you attack mine, every chance you get, but not his my little partisan. An honest man just says what's right, he doesn't hold back to protect a little buddy.

Conservatives on this board must be busting buttons on their vests in pride over Steve McGarrett!

Why don't the come right out and condemn this ugly racist? The Conservative response to him and his racist attitude is analogous to the main stream Muslim response to Islamic terrorist. The Ostrich Paradigm.

Learn a new trick pooch.

Squealing "racism" all the time has dimished it's effect.

In fact everytime bed wetters like you call someone a racist the rest of us know you have no arguement.

Why would anyone even think of racism upon seeing this thread? Damn..those libs see racism EVERYWHERE!

We haven't had anyone this unqualified before. Alberto Gonzalez was a state attorney general and a state supreme court justice prior to his appointment. This woman has done nothing to recommend her to this office.
The OP says she's a ******, which is all the job requires.
You must be a racist if you're quoting the OP approvingly.
I'm quoting him honestly, and you didn't bother to correct him because you agree, obviously.
I didnt bother to correct him because his racism and stupidity is not my responsibility. Just like yours.
But you attack mine, every chance you get, but not his my little partisan. An honest man just says what's right, he doesn't hold back to protect a little buddy.
Yeah because he's open about his racism and you're a closet case. About racism as well.
Actually you're a waste of my time. Say hello to my little friend.

You see just talking about someone who has black skin is RACISM racism racism. the people just threw out Democrats because of this crap. but they won't ever learn.

Forum List

Back