Percent of Americans supporting Impeachment growing

You libs are so transparent and easy to dispense with facts.

You guys are pathetic, really....I fart in your general direction.
Do you think it possible or even likely that Trump did commit crimes, and that, upon deep dive investigations, evidence of them will come to light?

he was supposta turn the trump empire over to others. he was supposta split from them. he didn't & he's using his brand as prez to intensify his holdings. that's unethical - but for donny... it really is biz'nez as usual. & the DC hotel is making cash DIRECTLY because he's prez.

More unsubstantiated speculation. Go ahead post the financial reports that show an increase in revenue. Post one shred of evidence any of the bat shit crazy nonsense you liberals vomit daily has any credibility.

uh-huh....

Disclosure report shows Trump earned $40M in 2017 from D.C. hotel

Here Are the Ways Trump Cashes In on Being President

Trump Hotel reports $2 million in profits in first four months of 2017

Awesome file a police report and charge him with a crime, impeach him today.

you actually think you are scoring political points with that silliness? please, entertain me some more....

tic tic tic toc toc toc.

Look stupid, the left hates Trump so much if they had evidence of him even jaywalking they would have impeached him already. You clowns whining and moaning about Trump day after day for 2 plus years its getting a bit boring. Shit or get off the pot you gutless bunch of Mary's.

Tell me, were people still purchasing crops from George Washington when he was president?
Yes, among other actions. and, if you look around at any of the academic literature on this, you will find that what he did is generally regarded as legally and constitutionally problematic. So your whataboutism argument will end up biting you, in the end.

What the fuck was he supposed to do dumbass close down his farm and go broke? Stop voting and avoid trying to operate a vehicle on public roads okay.

he was supposta turn the trump empire over to others. he was supposta split from them. he didn't & he's using his brand as prez to intensify his holdings. that's unethical - but for donny... it really is biz'nez as usual. & the DC hotel is making cash DIRECTLY because he's prez.

More unsubstantiated speculation. Go ahead post the financial reports that show an increase in revenue. Post one shred of evidence any of the bat shit crazy nonsense you liberals vomit daily has any credibility.

uh-huh....

you actually think you are scoring political points with that silliness? please, entertain me some more....

tic tic tic toc toc toc.

Look stupid, the left hates Trump so much if they had evidence of him even jaywalking they would have impeached him already. You clowns whining and moaning about Trump day after day for 2 plus years its getting a bit boring. Shit or get off the pot you gutless bunch of Mary's.

it's been 2 years - at least on congress' part because the god damn (R)s have stone walled.... THEN the gov shut down delayed the house majority from getting started when they took the gavel. but things seem to be moving pretty quickly now & mueller will be finishing up soon too.

You libs are so transparent and easy to dispense with facts.

You guys are pathetic, really....I fart in your general direction.
Do you think it possible or even likely that Trump did commit crimes, and that, upon deep dive investigations, evidence of them will come to light?

I have no idea, but I know no one has come up with any impeachment level improprieties on the part of Donald his role as POTUS.

Did he pay off some corrupt politicians to get a zoning variance in the 1980s? I am sure he did.

When people say, “The crimes are stacking up.” Its completely valid to ask the crimes be listed.

I guess from your post you also agree that no impeachable offenses have been uncovered....but the left will keep looking, because the goal is to remove Trump from office at all costs.

uh-huh....

tic tic tic toc toc toc.

it's been 2 years - at least on congress' part because the god damn (R)s have stone walled.... THEN the gov shut down delayed the house majority from getting started when they took the gavel. but things seem to be moving pretty quickly now & mueller will be finishing up soon too.

Here we go with your unsubstantiated accusations again. Okay what specifically did the GOP stone wall?

What the fuck was he supposed to do dumbass close down his farm and go broke?
You really can't think of any other option, eh? Well, that sort of makes you simple, doesn't it?

Furthermore, the problematic actions were not just summed up by his ownership of property. So your question is dumb on just about every level.

He has done nothing worthy of impeachment. Shady, greedy, sleazy stuff? Sure. But nothing to the standard of high crimes and misdemeanors.

there is an active emoluments lawsuit against trump thru the AG of DC as i'm writing this.

Another politically motivated exercise in futility.

kitty be wrong 'bout dat.

It will eventually be dismissed for lack of standing. Only congress can judge a violation of the emoluments clause. Every other case has been dismissed on that basis.

tic tic tic toc toc toc.

Here we go with your unsubstantiated accusations again. Okay what specifically did the GOP stone wall?

the committees were shut down before all questions were asked... the (D)s had no power to continue. then when they got the gavel - the (R) minority dragged their feet appointing members to the various minority seats...

Of course it’s possible.

Anything is possible.
Ah, the easy way out. So, at this moment, you are putting the possibility that trump committed crimes on par with the possibility that your family pet will suddenly appear in the Andromeda galaxy via quantum tunneling.

So, I must refine my question. maybe put another way: would it surprise you in the least to learn that he has committed a gaggle of crimes? I am guessing your answer to that is "no".

If Dimms want to set a precedent to have a full time special counsel for every single president whose sole purpose is to try to remove them from office, I am with you...but let’s do it for everyone.

This has been Trumped up from the start. It began under false pretenses, Trump/Putin collusion to streal the 2016 election.

If there is no evidence of that crime, the special counsel is over.

What you guys are talking about is zero probable cause and just a search for anything bad.

It’s not how our government works...that’s what we call a banana republic,

Of course it’s possible.

Anything is possible.
Ah, the easy way out. So, at this moment, you are putting the possibility that trump committed crimes on par with the possibility that your family pet will suddenly appear in the Andromeda galaxy via quantum tunneling.

So, I must refine my question. maybe put another way: would it surprise you in the least to learn that he has committed a gaggle of crimes? I am guessing your answer to that is "no".

Yea, your pretzel logic is shit.

The special counsel was for Russia collusion. If there is none, we move on. Thee must be probably cause for another investigation.

You libs are playing with Fire because it can easily go the other way,,,,,and likely will.

Don’t start pissing your knickers when your next POTUS is person in search of a crime.

Stop being a cvnt and run a better candidate in 2020.

I suggest a Sanders/Harris ticket.

It’s only 2years.....you have to stop being such a pussy....really.

Yea, your pretzel logic is shit.
That doesn't make any sense in response to:

"would it surprise you in the least to learn that he has committed a gaggle of crimes? "

That's probably the lamest dodge yet. Bluesman is blushing.

It’s no dodge.

There is no Russia collusion to steal the 2016 POTUS ELECTION.

If you want another special counsel, get another one. The Mueller report will not have impeachable offense.

You are simply a butthurt puss who wants Trump out of office because you don’t like him.

Well, suck a bag of dicks, because that’s not how our government works.

Why don’t you help your pals who claim the crimes are stacking up.

List them for us.

tic tic tic toc toc toc.

the committees were shut down before all questions were asked... the (D)s had no power to continue. then when they got the gavel - the (R) minority dragged their feet appointing members to the various minority seats...

LOL name the committees that were shut down and questions that were not asked. :itsok:

Forum List

Back