Percentage of Americans Who Identify as Christian?

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008

C_Clayton_Jones wrote in a reply to a conservative in another thread "The vast majority of liberals are Christian."

Now Dante asks "Do you know the number of Americans who identify as Christians, and do you know the number of Americans who identify as conservative?

Just another conflict within the religious community. It appears Christians are always telling other Christians that these others are NOT Christians.

What is it all about, politics, ideology, religion?

C_Clayton_Jones wrote in a reply to a conservative in another thread "The vast majority of liberals are Christian."

Now Dante asks "Do you know the number of Americans who identify as Christians, and do you know the number of Americans who identify as conservative?

Just another conflict within the religious community. It appears Christians are always telling other Christians that these others are NOT Christians.

IMO....

I think good old fashioned Nativism is wearing a brand new jacket, and that's Christianity.

It's convenient, and the last common denominator amongst those who believe "their" ancestors "built" this country.

I believe this victimhood thing that Fox, and especially Bill O'Reilly, are promoting is almost entirely political.

As you might remember, I'm a Presbyterian, and in my church, our Minister does not engage in political discussions at anytime. Nor does anyone at our church feel stifled, or restricted in the practice of our faith.

I've taken way too long to make the simple point that I've not seen any evidence that the practice of Christianity is been assaulted, attacked, or anything like that. It's Christians that comingle their faith with their politics that need to expect such things

Young Americans shifting US towards becoming less religious nation

Hey religious nuts. Told you so!!!

Forum List

Back