PERFECT ANALYSIS: Why Pelosi is Withholding the Articles

Can you imagine reading about the impeachment of president XYZ in the 1800's and the record shows they voted to impeach but the speaker never brought the papers to the senate?

I mean...WTF? These democrats have made certain that they will go down in history as COMPLETE UTTER FOOLS! :auiqs.jpg:

On record for all future generations to see!

So she’s not gonna permit that. She’s not gonna permit an acquittal.

I hope this is 100% Correct, and I support this 100%

This will NEVER be a fair trial, so why waste time and money having a trial that has a predetermined outcome.

She might have a good reason, she might not.

But in any case, I read that the Senate can only remove him from office and put a ban on him holding office. They can't press criminal charges.
And what POSSIBLE reason could that be?
Abuse of power, criminal intent, blackmail, destroying the Republican Party and making it a toxic brand...
Well isn't that special... you can rattle off a bunch of HORSE SHIT, but let's see the PROOF.

C'mon, see the PROOF... we'll wait...
See the proof? What do you think we're holding an impeachment on this forum? Are the Senate reading?

There is plenty of proof if you do some research. You don't really want any proof because you're not going to believe it even if it's right there in front of you.
That’s what we’re wondering. Still nothing. Why?

I heard that this afternoon during my run.
Loved it.

He is exactly right too
1*56bvFZwpBRbFKUtRK--eIA.png

Forum List

Back