PERFECT ANALYSIS: Why Pelosi is Withholding the Articles

She might have a good reason, she might not.

But in any case, I read that the Senate can only remove him from office and put a ban on him holding office. They can't press criminal charges.
And what POSSIBLE reason could that be?

The democrats RUSHED this impeachment with LIGHT SPEED... 85 DAYS!oblo

WHY would they want to PUT THE BREAKS ON IT NOW if they're so SURE of themselves?

Because they KNOW THEY FUCKED THE DOG on this one. They KNOW, they FUCKED UP.

That's why.
well they want to say, we know we weren't fair, but if you bunch of fkers can't be fair we're taking our ball and going home. Can't make up the ego fked up condescending tone they bloviate.

But in any case, I read that the Senate can only remove him from office and put a ban on him holding office. They can't press criminal charges.
Abuse of power, criminal intent, blackmail, destroying the Republican Party and making it a toxic brand...
what abuse of power? that has no identity. what does it mean?

Abuse of power, criminal intent, blackmail, destroying the Republican Party and making it a toxic brand...
Well isn't that special... you can rattle off a bunch of HORSE SHIT, but let's see the PROOF.

C'mon, let's see the PROOF... your DING BAT OLD HAG is SCARED to even let that GARBAGE SHOW UP IN THE SENATE... WHY?

The republican party has NEVER been more UNITED, and YOU corrupt demtrash DID IT, and they're going to KICK DEM ASS in the next election, so I don't know where you even GOT that ASININE comment.

Well isn't that special... you can rattle off a bunch of HORSE SHIT, but let's see the PROOF.

C'mon, see the PROOF... we'll wait...
See the proof? What do you think we're holding an impeachment on this forum? Are the Senate reading?

There is plenty of proof if you do some research. You don't really want any proof because you're not going to believe it even if it's right there in front of you.

See the proof? What do you think we're holding an impeachment on this forum? Are the Senate reading?

There is plenty of proof if you do some research. You don't really want any proof because you're not going to believe it even if it's right there in front of you.
What's the senate supposed to read? Your SENILE OLD DING BAT LEADER WON'T EVEN SEND THE IMPEACHMENT TO THE SENATE. WHY? You all were in SUCH A HURRY... what's the HOLD UP NOW?

And if there's PLENTY OF PROOF, then you should be able to LIST IT, but you CAN'T. Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NONE, and we all damn well KNOW IT. BUTT HURT isn't PROOF. OPINION and HEARSAY isn't PROOF.

How STUPID are you people... really? Are you REALLY that BRAIN DEAD?

What's the senate supposed to read? Your SENILE OLD DING BAT LEADER WON'T EVEN SEND THE IMPEACHMENT TO THE SENATE. WHY?

And if there's PLENTY OF PROOF, then you should be able to LIST IT, but you CAN'T. Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NONE, and we all damn well KNOW IT. BUTT HURT isn't PROOF.

Senile old dingbat leader sounds like Trump.

Pelosi is not my leader anyway. Why would she be? Are you a senile dingbat?

What's the senate supposed to read? Your SENILE OLD DING BAT LEADER WON'T EVEN SEND THE IMPEACHMENT TO THE SENATE. WHY?

And if there's PLENTY OF PROOF, then you should be able to LIST IT, but you CAN'T. Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NONE, and we all damn well KNOW IT. BUTT HURT isn't PROOF.

Senile old dingbat leader sounds like Trump.

Pelosi is not my leader anyway. Why would she be? Are you a senile dingbat?
Ya got NUTHIN'... you might as well STFU... dumbass.

If Pelosi doesn't send it to the Senate it will be 100% proof that it is a bogus impeachment that will not stand-up under scrutiny.

If Pelosi doesn't send it to the Senate it will be 100% proof that it is a bogus impeachment that will not stand-up under scrutiny.
She knew it wouldn't before they even started it.

But she can't control her radical base that started impeachment MONTHS before Trump was even elected.

Quote: "....I may be the only guy not surprised Pelosi’s not sending these worthless articles over to the Senate. None of this has ever made sense if you include the fact that Trump is gonna be acquitted. That cancels everything this is about.

So she’s not gonna permit that. She’s not gonna permit an acquittal. This is all about the blemish. This is all about the asterisk. This is all about the black mark. This is all about for 2020. This is all about Donald Trump was impeached, period. Not Donald Trump was impeached and acquitted in a Senate trial. Donald Trump was impeached. And she is counting on the fact that the idiocy of her base will think that means that Trump has been claimed illegitimate and unqualified and mission accomplished. That’s it.

This has never made sense. It is never made sense when you throw every likelihood into it. They do these articles of impeachment, they go over to the Senate, they have a trial, Trump’s acquitted. What do they accomplish? Literally nothing. The worst outcome in any event, the worst outcome possible for her is for Trump to be acquitted.

So how do you prevent that? You claim exactly what I said her out was gonna be. You refuse to send the articles and why? Because the Republicans are racist, sexist, bigots, homophobes, and they’re unfair, and they’re partisan, and there won’t be a fair trial. She’s not even gonna announce who her House managers are, the prosecutors, until she gets a low down on how the Senate’s gonna conduct itself. It’s none of her business. She has not a single thing to say about how the Senate does things, zilch, zero, nada. All she can do is try to force Chuck You Schumer into doing her bidding, which probably he would do, but she can’t tell McConnell to do anything.

The only way she can get what she ultimately wants is to make sure there isn’t a trial, because if Trump is acquitted then all of this is out the window. She’s already got a big enough problem by not sending those articles over because why? Well, Trump is such an immediate threat, we couldn’t wait. We couldn’t wait to do this. We couldn’t take the normal amount of time. We couldn’t take the 14 months it took for Nixon, because Trump represents such an existential threat to the country, to the Constitution, to the Moon, to Mars, to climate change, you name it, we gotta get rid of him.

Now they got the articles, and what? Why, Mitch McConnell has become the threat. McConnell is the threat. We can’t let McConnell get involved in this, Pelosi’s saying. Mitch McConnell is the threat? Yes, that’s right, ma’am, because Mitch McConnell would oversee the acquittal. Now, there are other reasons why she’s not gonna send these articles over there. They’re bogus! They’re fake! This was a fake impeachment to go along with fake news. Everything about it is political.

I have to tell you, McConnell was better today than I have seen him in years, nuking Pelosi from the floor of the Senate. We have the audio sound bites coming up. But, man. I’m actually feeling kind of puffed up here today because she’s doing exactly what I told her her out was. Now, look. I did not predict nor advise her not to send the articles over. But I told her her out was to blame it all on the Republicans. It can’t get a fair process. The Republicans are partisan. The Republicans are racists. The Republicans are bigots. The Republicans’ minds are made up. She’s saying all of that.

She’s really focusing on (imitating Pelosi), “McConnell’s already said there’s gonna be a fair trial. Well, I’m not gonna participate in this.” She is taking the only route she’s got. They got what they want. They got Donald Trump impeached. In fact, Chris Cillizza sent a tweet out last night, “Mission accomplished.” He says — I’m paraphrasing because I didn’t bother wasting the time to print it, but his tweet says something along the lines of, “From now to eternity, the first paragraph in everything written about Donald Trump will say Donald Trump, quote, impeached in his first term.”

That’s mission accomplished. That’s what they wanted. It is, they think, a necessity for hastening along their 2020 campaign. By the way, over on that side, there’s a Democrat debate tonight that I can’t find anybody who even remembered it was on, much less that wants to watch it. And now the long knives for Biden are coming out. Now there are doctors saying this guy’s got health problems that are being covered up, he’s got a heart problem. Yeah, separate Stack for that...........

- Rush Limbaugh I’m Not Surprised! Pelosi Doesn’t Want Trump Acquitted

ME: This was just broadcast, posted minutes later, and I posted it minutes after that. Rush is 100% right on the money.
/----/ Nancy Pants is getting testy.
McCarthy mocks Pelosi for shooting down impeachment questions from reporters
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., mocked Speaker Nancy Pelosi for holding a press conference the day after President Trump's impeachment, only to refuse to take questions on the matter.
Pelosi, D-Calif., did briefly address impeachment during her session with reporters, in a bid to tamp down speculation over why she is holding off on transmitting the two articles of impeachment to the Senate for trial.

But as reporters continued to pepper her with questions on the subject, the speaker responded, "I said what I was going to say." She later asked if anyone had questions about other issues such as the "SALT tax," stating, "I'm not going to answer any more questions on this."

Pelosi painted the idiot Democrats into a corner

impeachmentmadnesslololol.jpg

Quote: "....I may be the only guy not surprised Pelosi’s not sending these worthless articles over to the Senate. None of this has ever made sense if you include the fact that Trump is gonna be acquitted. That cancels everything this is about.

So she’s not gonna permit that. She’s not gonna permit an acquittal. This is all about the blemish. This is all about the asterisk. This is all about the black mark. This is all about for 2020. This is all about Donald Trump was impeached, period. Not Donald Trump was impeached and acquitted in a Senate trial. Donald Trump was impeached. And she is counting on the fact that the idiocy of her base will think that means that Trump has been claimed illegitimate and unqualified and mission accomplished. That’s it.

This has never made sense. It is never made sense when you throw every likelihood into it. They do these articles of impeachment, they go over to the Senate, they have a trial, Trump’s acquitted. What do they accomplish? Literally nothing. The worst outcome in any event, the worst outcome possible for her is for Trump to be acquitted.

So how do you prevent that? You claim exactly what I said her out was gonna be. You refuse to send the articles and why? Because the Republicans are racist, sexist, bigots, homophobes, and they’re unfair, and they’re partisan, and there won’t be a fair trial. She’s not even gonna announce who her House managers are, the prosecutors, until she gets a low down on how the Senate’s gonna conduct itself. It’s none of her business. She has not a single thing to say about how the Senate does things, zilch, zero, nada. All she can do is try to force Chuck You Schumer into doing her bidding, which probably he would do, but she can’t tell McConnell to do anything.

The only way she can get what she ultimately wants is to make sure there isn’t a trial, because if Trump is acquitted then all of this is out the window. She’s already got a big enough problem by not sending those articles over because why? Well, Trump is such an immediate threat, we couldn’t wait. We couldn’t wait to do this. We couldn’t take the normal amount of time. We couldn’t take the 14 months it took for Nixon, because Trump represents such an existential threat to the country, to the Constitution, to the Moon, to Mars, to climate change, you name it, we gotta get rid of him.

Now they got the articles, and what? Why, Mitch McConnell has become the threat. McConnell is the threat. We can’t let McConnell get involved in this, Pelosi’s saying. Mitch McConnell is the threat? Yes, that’s right, ma’am, because Mitch McConnell would oversee the acquittal. Now, there are other reasons why she’s not gonna send these articles over there. They’re bogus! They’re fake! This was a fake impeachment to go along with fake news. Everything about it is political.

I have to tell you, McConnell was better today than I have seen him in years, nuking Pelosi from the floor of the Senate. We have the audio sound bites coming up. But, man. I’m actually feeling kind of puffed up here today because she’s doing exactly what I told her her out was. Now, look. I did not predict nor advise her not to send the articles over. But I told her her out was to blame it all on the Republicans. It can’t get a fair process. The Republicans are partisan. The Republicans are racists. The Republicans are bigots. The Republicans’ minds are made up. She’s saying all of that.

She’s really focusing on (imitating Pelosi), “McConnell’s already said there’s gonna be a fair trial. Well, I’m not gonna participate in this.” She is taking the only route she’s got. They got what they want. They got Donald Trump impeached. In fact, Chris Cillizza sent a tweet out last night, “Mission accomplished.” He says — I’m paraphrasing because I didn’t bother wasting the time to print it, but his tweet says something along the lines of, “From now to eternity, the first paragraph in everything written about Donald Trump will say Donald Trump, quote, impeached in his first term.”

That’s mission accomplished. That’s what they wanted. It is, they think, a necessity for hastening along their 2020 campaign. By the way, over on that side, there’s a Democrat debate tonight that I can’t find anybody who even remembered it was on, much less that wants to watch it. And now the long knives for Biden are coming out. Now there are doctors saying this guy’s got health problems that are being covered up, he’s got a heart problem. Yeah, separate Stack for that...........

- Rush Limbaugh I’m Not Surprised! Pelosi Doesn’t Want Trump Acquitted

ME: This was just broadcast, posted minutes later, and I posted it minutes after that. Rush is 100% right on the money.
/----/ Nancy Pants is getting testy.
McCarthy mocks Pelosi for shooting down impeachment questions from reporters
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., mocked Speaker Nancy Pelosi for holding a press conference the day after President Trump's impeachment, only to refuse to take questions on the matter.
Pelosi, D-Calif., did briefly address impeachment during her session with reporters, in a bid to tamp down speculation over why she is holding off on transmitting the two articles of impeachment to the Senate for trial.

But as reporters continued to pepper her with questions on the subject, the speaker responded, "I said what I was going to say." She later asked if anyone had questions about other issues such as the "SALT tax," stating, "I'm not going to answer any more questions on this."
Well... TUCK TAIL AND RUN is what ya do when you know you've FUCKED UP in GRAND STYLE.

Who could watch something like that and think, OH SHE'S RIGHT, SHE SHOULDN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS, THAT'S FINE. Only an IDIOT would think that. Normal people see it and think, ya, she CAN'T answer questions because she's BACKED HERSELF and the DEMTRASH PARTY into a CORNER now, and has no where to go but RUN and HIDE.

This is just sheer panic on pelosis part.

She doesn't know what to do. She's out of options.

The speaker of the house has no right to hold up articles of impeachment and mitch has no obligation to wait for them. The senate does not answer to the house!

It's not going to give her an ounce of leverage over the process. Pelosi is just frozen in place not knowing which way to turn...AND I'M LOVING IT!!!

:dance:

I find this entertaining as hell! :)

She's on the verge of another stroke.

No doubt.

The Stalinists have two choices, neither of them good from their point of view. They can send it to the Senate where they won't be able to control everything in their favor and so have their own behavior exposed or they can sit on it and expose the sham for what it is.

Right now, they are trying to get assurances from the Senate that they will be allowed to play their little games there like they did the house, but since the Republicans have the upper hand there, they would be utterly foolish to allow them.

Just think of how UGLY that old hag would be if she didn't COLOR her hair or have so much BOTOX injected into her face.

Ever watch the WEIRD shit she does with her LIPS? That's when you know she's LYING, she's NERVOUS, she's wondering how she'll LIE her way out of whatever she's talking about.

The Stalinists have two choices, neither of them good from their point of view. They can send it to the Senate where they won't be able to control everything in their favor and so have their own behavior exposed or they can sit on it and expose the sham for what it is.

Right now, they are trying to get assurances from the Senate that they will be allowed to play their little games there like they did the house, but since the Republicans have the upper hand there, they would be utterly foolish to allow them.
Yep... exactly... they're in a NO WIN SITUATION right now. But, they did it to themselves. That's what you call INSANE. Cut your nose off to spite your face.

Forum List

Back