Perfect Questions For Trumpers

Don't know if it impeded an investigation. But that's not a requirement of 18 USC 1001

Don't know if it impeded an investigation.

It didn't. Especially because it was being dropped.

But that's not a requirement of 18 USC 1001

View attachment 336055

Material(ly) is the key word.

It's easy to say that lying about the conversation to Russian officials is material to the investigation into whether Flynn has involvement with Russian officials not known to the security apparatus of the United States. Again, these are extremely high level officials. They have access to the top secrets. If they're not being truthful, that's grounds for concern regarding their security clearances.

I think you're thinking of obstruction, which i think requires an investigation to be impeded. That's just not the situation with false statements.

It's easy to say that lying about the conversation to Russian officials is material to the investigation into whether Flynn has involvement with Russian officials

They were investigating his "involvement with Russian officials"?
Is that illegal? Why were they dropping the investigation on January 4th, a week after the call?

Flynn has involvement with Russian officials not known to the security apparatus of the United States.

Which ones? How do you know, if the "security apparatus of the United States" doesn't?

I think you're thinking of obstruction, which i think requires an investigation to be impeded.

Nope. I'm thinking no damage to an investigation based on his lie about the call, no help to an investigation if he was 100% truthful about the call. Because it was not material.
Well Mr Expert on everything. Those that know said he did he lie & he admitted he lied.

So you are claiming it is OK to lie under oath?

So when will you be protesting the reversal of the Clinton impeachment.

Those that know said he did he lie & he admitted he lied.

Prior to Peter Strzok joining in, those that knew said he didn't lie.
That's why they were dropping the case.

You know it's a concern when someone entrusted with such sensitive information isn't being honest with his superiors.

But enough about Comey.

Go on. What are you referring to with respect to Comey?

It's a concern when someone entrusted with such sensitive information isn't being honest with his superiors.
How was Comey not honest with his superiors?

Comey lied to Trump.
Comey lied about leaking confidential memos to the press.
Comey lied in a Senate hearing.

You know it's a concern when someone entrusted with such sensitive information isn't being honest with his superiors.

But enough about Comey.

Go on. What are you referring to with respect to Comey?

It's a concern when someone entrusted with such sensitive information isn't being honest with his superiors.
How was Comey not honest with his superiors?

Comey lied to Trump.
Comey lied about leaking confidential memos to the press.
Comey lied in a Senate hearing.
How did Comey lie to Trump?

Comey didn’t leak anything until he was fired.

Don't know if it impeded an investigation. But that's not a requirement of 18 USC 1001

View attachment 336055

It's easy to say that lying about the conversation to Russian officials is material to the investigation into whether Flynn has involvement with Russian officials not known to the security apparatus of the United States. Again, these are extremely high level officials. They have access to the top secrets. If they're not being truthful, that's grounds for concern regarding their security clearances.

I think you're thinking of obstruction, which i think requires an investigation to be impeded. That's just not the situation with false statements.

It's easy to say that lying about the conversation to Russian officials is material to the investigation into whether Flynn has involvement with Russian officials

Is that illegal? Why were they dropping the investigation on January 4th, a week after the call?

Flynn has involvement with Russian officials not known to the security apparatus of the United States.

Which ones? How do you know, if the "security apparatus of the United States" doesn't?

I think you're thinking of obstruction, which i think requires an investigation to be impeded.

Nope. I'm thinking no damage to an investigation based on his lie about the call, no help to an investigation if he was 100% truthful about the call. Because it was not material.
Well Mr Expert on everything. Those that know said he did he lie & he admitted he lied.

No one said he did not lie. Barr said he lied. Flynn said he lied.

View attachment 336055

Some agents recommended dropping the investigation after preliminary searches didn't turn anything up. They didn't know about the call, that came from the higher ups.

For the fifth time, the FBI investigates more than just violations of law. They are the nation's counter intelligence operation.
They were investigating what Flynn was up to with regard to Russian government and why he was lying about it. That's legitimate counter intelligence investigation. His lie was material to that investigation.
Unfortunately for you, flynn did not compromise security with the russians

his crime was going to work for trump

Wait, so you think we should entrust our national secrets to someone who lies to the highest levels of our government? That makes no sense.
Did you vote for bill and hillary?

how about obama?

and joe biden lies through his teeth

So ride your high horse somewhere else and stop pooping on my sidewalk

just kidding about that last
And you voted for Trump.

As a Trump voter you lost any right to complain about anyone lying.

Trump has lied over 18,000 times since taking office you stupid fuck. And yet you will vote for the Covid spewing assfuck again in November. So shove your fake concern about lying up your lying ass.

View attachment 336055

Some agents recommended dropping the investigation after preliminary searches didn't turn anything up. They didn't know about the call, that came from the higher ups.

For the fifth time, the FBI investigates more than just violations of law. They are the nation's counter intelligence operation.
They were investigating what Flynn was up to with regard to Russian government and why he was lying about it. That's legitimate counter intelligence investigation. His lie was material to that investigation.

Wait, so you think we should entrust our national secrets to someone who lies to the highest levels of our government? That makes no sense.

how about obama?

And you voted for Trump.

Trump has lied over 18,000 times since taking office you stupid fuck. And yet you will vote for the Covid spewing assfuck again in November. So shove your fake concern about lying up your lying ass.
I will continue to point out that lib politicians lie too no matter what you think of trump

View attachment 336055

how about obama?

And you voted for Trump.

I will continue to point out that lib politicians lie too no matter what you think of trump
And I will continue to point out that none lie as much as your choice for President, the almighty orange stable genius, Trump.

View attachment 336055

how about obama?

And you voted for Trump.

And I will continue to point out that none lie as much as your choice for President, the almighty orange stable genius, Trump.
Actually they do

quite a bit more in many cases

View attachment 336055

You're lying.

The unredacted portion of the report, written by Republicans on the panel, details testimony from former FBI Director James Comey and his then-deputy, Andrew McCabe. The report says McCabe, in particular, testified that the two agents who interviewed Flynn “didn’t think he was lying."

View attachment 336055

how about obama?

And you voted for Trump.

Did the rise of the oceans slow, just because Obama was President?

Actually Obama said his election meant ocean levels would recede and the planet would heal itself.

Not that extreme when some where claiming Obama was a highly evolved mystical being in mom jeans.

Leftists have always been insane.

"Profound humility"...…...What a liar.

View attachment 336055

how about obama?

And you voted for Trump.

Actually, with the changes in emissions standards and vehicle MPG requirements under the Obama administration, the reduced emissions would slow the rise of the oceans. The US was the world leader in this effort.

Now that your fat assed orange buddy changed all of that back, the rate will likely not slow so make sure you tkll your grand children what an asss you are for supporting Trump as thety live a more difficult life.

Actually Obama said his election meant ocean levels would recede and the planet would heal itself.

Not that extreme when some where claiming Obama was a highly evolved mystical being in mom jeans.

Leftists have always been insane.

"Profound humility"...…...What a liar.

Only to an ignorant fuck like you who thinks science is a joke.

But I guess you are enjoying our 4% GDP growth and our reducerd deficits. thart the red faced Blowhard Trump promised you. You know the "stable genius" and all. You trash Obama for your perceived lack of his humility & then worship your orange god when he says shit like that.

View attachment 336055

You're lying.

The unredacted portion of the report, written by Republicans on the panel, details testimony from former FBI Director James Comey and his then-deputy, Andrew McCabe. The report says McCabe, in particular, testified that the two agents who interviewed Flynn “didn’t think he was lying."

Both said he lied. Barr said he didn't lie about the "important" stuff. Flynn confessed tio lying.

View attachment 336055

You're lying.

The entirety of McCabe’s testimony was very recently declassified. Suffice to say, that’s a gross mischaracterization of what he actually testified to.

Starts off on page 76 but goes about 10 pages.

View attachment 336055

how about obama?

And you voted for Trump.

Actually, with the changes in emissions standards and vehicle MPG requirements under the Obama administration, the reduced emissions would slow the rise of the oceans. The US was the world leader in this effort.

Now that your fat assed orange buddy changed all of that back, the rate will likely not slow so make sure you tkll your grand children what an asss you are for supporting Trump as thety live a more difficult life.
He really was magic!
Higher MPG, lower oceans, with absolutely no downside, eh?

Forum List

Back