Permanent injunction against 10 round magazine ban? In California? Excellent....

You don't believe the rest of society can't make a private security company pay for murdering people?

Sorry, but I see no problem with hiring private security. Most of what they do is patrol the property. How many times have you heard about security people shooting anyone?

Your paranoia simply isn't justified.

Private security people do not go around shooting anyone because the police are still there to punish them if they choose to do so.

If everything was controlled by private security then the people with the most money control everything.

If you lived next door to George Soros would you like to put your security firm up against his?
Wrong.

https://mises-media.s3.amazonaws.co...e_Hans-Hermann Hoppe.pdf?file=1&type=document

Once again, you demonstrate that you aren't a libertarian.

the usual traitors and liars have spoken. Come take them.

it will be easy to take, once it jams I will just use it to bitch slap you for being stupid enough to use a high capacity magazine
Must something wrong with the 20 or so I have, they never jam. But I've noticed the more desperate you filthy scum get the more you just lie away. You are pathetic useless garbage.

as I said to at the start, only amateurs would use a large capacity magazine.

why am I not surprised a Rambo wannbe like you would have a bunch. What a rube!
That's right lying troll, keep spewing. Military all over the world use large capacity magazines. Dont you care how stupid you look?

Not the good ones!

But those Sandinistas sure looked bad ass with their big old magazines!

Let me guess, you never spent a day in the military,
No point in debating a scumbag that never stops lying.

You now have the liberty to shoot up a classroom full of first graders

Oh Boy!

Now you can go out and shoot 'em up without worrying about running out of ammo.

Right, because liberty means being able to shoot as many people as possible should you decide to.

Something else that never gets mentioned is how much of a pain they are to load.

How nice for you.

How long untill the spree starts?

I don't.

They are for wannabe Rambo nut-jobs.

Please, show me the constitutional right to high capacity magazines.

Ah, the tried and true "argument of the extremes".

Not applicable in this case sadly. No one is asking him to mutilate himself.

Lmao @ "need".

Wait, so you're upset that the criminals wouldn't out gun the cops?

Delusions of grandeur.

it will be easy to take, once it jams I will just use it to bitch slap you for being stupid enough to use a high capacity magazine
Must something wrong with the 20 or so I have, they never jam. But I've noticed the more desperate you filthy scum get the more you just lie away. You are pathetic useless garbage.

That's right lying troll, keep spewing. Military all over the world use large capacity magazines. Dont you care how stupid you look?

If these stupid Moon Bats really think that 30 rd AR mags jam all the time then why are they against Americans having them?

As a range officer and firearms instructor I very seldom see one fail.

GG obviously doesn't know what he is talking about, as usual. Most of the time I just ignore his ignorance.

If these stupid Moon Bats really think that 30 rd AR mags jam all the time then why are they against Americans having them?

GG obviously doesn't know what he is talking about, as usual. Most of the time I just ignore his ignorance.
Never had any of my AK mags fail either.

Oh Boy!

This is a great ruling. Commie California's high capacity magazine ban has been overturned by the court.

It is about time Liberty prevailed after all this silly oppressive Libtard SJW bullshit.

The Legal Definition of what is Prohibited under California Penal Code 32310. Under Penal Code 32310(a), it is a crime if any person: manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, lends, buys, or receives any large-capacity magazine.

"Accordingly, based upon the law and the evidence, upon which there is no genuine issue, and for the reasons stated in this opinion, Plaintiffs’ motion for summary judgment is granted. California Penal Code § 32310 is hereby declared to be unconstitutional in its entirety and shall be enjoined."

http://michellawyers.com/wp-content...-2019-03-29-Order-Granting-Plaintiffs-MSJ.pdf
Right, because liberty means being able to shoot as many people as possible should you decide to.

only amateurs would use a large capacity magazine. They jam way more often and it takes only a couple seconds to change a magazine if you know what you are doing.
Something else that never gets mentioned is how much of a pain they are to load.

This is a great ruling. Commie California's high capacity magazine ban has been overturned by the court.

It is about time Liberty prevailed after all this silly oppressive Libtard SJW bullshit.

The Legal Definition of what is Prohibited under California Penal Code 32310. Under Penal Code 32310(a), it is a crime if any person: manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, lends, buys, or receives any large-capacity magazine.

"Accordingly, based upon the law and the evidence, upon which there is no genuine issue, and for the reasons stated in this opinion, Plaintiffs’ motion for summary judgment is granted. California Penal Code § 32310 is hereby declared to be unconstitutional in its entirety and shall be enjoined."

http://michellawyers.com/wp-content...-2019-03-29-Order-Granting-Plaintiffs-MSJ.pdf

I have over 300 high capacity magazines. Never shot anybody. I use them for legal purposes. Why should my Constitutional right be infringed because infrequently somebody does something illegal?

Honorable Judge Roger T. Benitez, born in Havana Cuba. He understands what freedom is.
How nice for you.

only amateurs would use a large capacity magazine. They jam way more often and it takes only a couple seconds to change a magazine if you know what you are doing.

If you don't want to lad them then don't buy them. Problem solved.
I don't.

I have over 300 high capacity magazines. Never shot anybody. I use them for legal purposes. Why should my Constitutional right be infringed because infrequently somebody does something illegal?

Honorable Judge Roger T. Benitez, born in Havana Cuba. He understands what freedom is.
How nice for you.

Are you an asshole suggesting that my Constitutional rights be taken away because somebody else might do something illegal in the future? That is retarded Sir!

How nice for you.

When are you going to cut off your dick to prevent rape?

You're demanding people give up things that they have no history of nor plans to commit crimes with.

You don't get to dictate what people need.
Lmao @ "need".

Of course not. The State should have no limitations on its potential for violence.

How else you gonna keep the proles in line?

You're demanding people give up things that they have no history of nor plans to commit crimes with.

Lmao @ "need".

The LA riots showed that Korean grocers needed high capacity magazines.
The Katrina looting also showed that.
The people who actually need them the least are the police and military, since no one has ever attacked the police, and the military in this country has not been attacked since 1812.
The people who are attacked all the time are the average citizens.
Delusions of grandeur.

Libertarians don't promote gun control, but you do.

It also means you have the ability to defend yourself against a massive libtard attack!

How nice for you.

Are you an asshole suggesting that my Constitutional rights be taken away because somebody else might do something illegal in the future? That is retarded Sir!

The court just ruled it Constitutional, you might want to read the decision for the answer.

You don't believe the rest of society can't make a private security company pay for murdering people?

Sorry, but I see no problem with hiring private security. Most of what they do is patrol the property. How many times have you heard about security people shooting anyone?

Private security people do not go around shooting anyone because the police are still there to punish them if they choose to do so.

If everything was controlled by private security then the people with the most money control everything.

If you lived next door to George Soros would you like to put your security firm up against his?
Wrong.

https://mises-media.s3.amazonaws.com/The Private Production of Defense_Hans-Hermann Hoppe.pdf?file=1&type=document

hey dumb fuck, libertarians are not against an organized police force.

you morons have no idea what a libertarian is or stands for.

and I am really not going to take the word of a guy that thinks homosexuals should be expelled from society.

he also puts forth that a society should not have tolerance or openmindedness.

I can see now why you think so highly of him.

Oh Boy!

How nice for you.

I don't.

How nice for you.

How nice for you.

Lmao @ "need".

You know the ban wouldn't apply to police officers..
Of course not. The State should have no limitations on its potential for violence.

How else you gonna keep the proles in line?

Lmao @ "need".

The LA riots showed that Korean grocers needed high capacity magazines.
The Katrina looting also showed that.
The people who actually need them the least are the police and military, since no one has ever attacked the police, and the military in this country has not been attacked since 1812.
The people who are attacked all the time are the average citizens.
Delusions of grandeur.

Libertarians don't promote gun control, but you do.

He claims not to be a stupid Moon Bat but we all know he is one.

Lmao @ "need".
You don't need your dick.
Lol, maybe you don't need yours son, but I'm betting all the rest of us guys do.
Oh, so it's DIFFERENT...somehow...it just is!...when it's something you want.

People having high-capacity magazines does not affect your life in any conceivable way.

Not the good ones!

But those Sandinistas sure looked bad ass with their big old magazines!

Let me guess, you never spent a day in the military,
No point in debating a scumbag that never stops lying.

run away little man!

How nice for you.

It's in the 2nd Amendment, but you already knew that, dumbass!

How nice for you.

The court just ruled it Constitutional, you might want to read the decision for the answer.

Reading comprehension isn't the strong suit of these Moon Bats.

I do not have any problem with people having them, I think magazine restriction laws are stupid.

but I do find the people that use them to be wannabes for the most part.

I don't.

If you don't want them don't buy them. I only use a ten rounder for most of my range shooting. I have the other 300 higher capacity magazines because I can so you can go fuck yourself.
"Because you can".

What a sophisticated, well thought out reason.

So by your own admission you use them for the legal purpose of laying around in a drawer?

Are they loaded? You know that's bad for them right? The spring gets weak if you leave it compressed for months on end and they won't feed right.

I know that you are full of bullshit, but isn't there some other way to relieve the pressure than posting here?

Last edited:

How nice for you.

Reading comprehension isn't the strong suit of these Moon Bats.

irony-meter.jpg

He claims to be a former Marine, but 30 round mags are pretty much standard in the military, aren't they?

Notice the 30 round magazine:
iu

Wrong.

https://mises-media.s3.amazonaws.com/The Private Production of Defense_Hans-Hermann Hoppe.pdf?file=1&type=document

hey dumb fuck, libertarians are not against an organized police force.

you morons have no idea what a libertarian is or stands for.

and I am really not going to take the word of a guy that thinks homosexuals should be expelled from society.

he also puts forth that a society should not have tolerance or openmindedness.

I can see now why you think so highly of him.
NO GUISE ITS PERFECTLY FINE FOR LIBERTARIANS TO CALL FOR INFRINGEMENT OF INDIVIDUAL LIBERTIES

Forum List

Back