Permanent injunction against 10 round magazine ban? In California? Excellent....

You now have the liberty to shoot up a classroom full of first graders

Moron, the people that are going to do something like that were never anyone who was going to turn in their high-cap clips in the first place! If you want to stop school shootings, the solution is easy: don't make schools wide open defenseless targets.

How many police stations have been attacked by a serial mass-killer? 0

Right, because liberty means being able to shoot as many people as possible should you decide to.
Up to 30 Shots Fired In Squad-Sized Home Invasion In Texas
You know the ban wouldn't apply to police officers..
Of course not. The State should have no limitations on its potential for violence.

How else you gonna keep the proles in line?
Wait, so you're upset that the criminals wouldn't out gun the cops?
No. Why do you insist every gun owner is a potential criminal?

Why do you want law-abiding citizens unable to defend themselves?
Defend yourself from what? Do you not realize that your greatest risk statistically is that you will be in jured or killed by your own gun?

You now have the liberty to shoot up a classroom full of first graders

Oh Boy!

Now you can go out and shoot 'em up without worrying about running out of ammo.

This is a great ruling. Commie California's high capacity magazine ban has been overturned by the court.

It is about time Liberty prevailed after all this silly oppressive Libtard SJW bullshit.

The Legal Definition of what is Prohibited under California Penal Code 32310. Under Penal Code 32310(a), it is a crime if any person: manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, lends, buys, or receives any large-capacity magazine.

"Accordingly, based upon the law and the evidence, upon which there is no genuine issue, and for the reasons stated in this opinion, Plaintiffs’ motion for summary judgment is granted. California Penal Code § 32310 is hereby declared to be unconstitutional in its entirety and shall be enjoined."

http://michellawyers.com/wp-content...-2019-03-29-Order-Granting-Plaintiffs-MSJ.pdf
Right, because liberty means being able to shoot as many people as possible should you decide to.

only amateurs would use a large capacity magazine. They jam way more often and it takes only a couple seconds to change a magazine if you know what you are doing.
Something else that never gets mentioned is how much of a pain they are to load.

This is a great ruling. Commie California's high capacity magazine ban has been overturned by the court.

It is about time Liberty prevailed after all this silly oppressive Libtard SJW bullshit.

The Legal Definition of what is Prohibited under California Penal Code 32310. Under Penal Code 32310(a), it is a crime if any person: manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, lends, buys, or receives any large-capacity magazine.

"Accordingly, based upon the law and the evidence, upon which there is no genuine issue, and for the reasons stated in this opinion, Plaintiffs’ motion for summary judgment is granted. California Penal Code § 32310 is hereby declared to be unconstitutional in its entirety and shall be enjoined."

http://michellawyers.com/wp-content...-2019-03-29-Order-Granting-Plaintiffs-MSJ.pdf

I have over 300 high capacity magazines. Never shot anybody. I use them for legal purposes. Why should my Constitutional right be infringed because infrequently somebody does something illegal?

Honorable Judge Roger T. Benitez, born in Havana Cuba. He understands what freedom is.
How nice for you.

How long untill the spree starts?

only amateurs would use a large capacity magazine. They jam way more often and it takes only a couple seconds to change a magazine if you know what you are doing.
Something else that never gets mentioned is how much of a pain they are to load.

If you don't want to lad them then don't buy them. Problem solved.
I don't.

They are for wannabe Rambo nut-jobs.

I have over 300 high capacity magazines. Never shot anybody. I use them for legal purposes. Why should my Constitutional right be infringed because infrequently somebody does something illegal?

Honorable Judge Roger T. Benitez, born in Havana Cuba. He understands what freedom is.
How nice for you.

Are you an asshole suggesting that my Constitutional rights be taken away because somebody else might do something illegal in the future? That is retarded Sir!
Please, show me the constitutional right to high capacity magazines.

How nice for you.

When are you going to cut off your dick to prevent rape?
Ah, the tried and true "argument of the extremes".

Not applicable in this case sadly. No one is asking him to mutilate himself.

How nice for you.

You're demanding people give up things that they have no history of nor plans to commit crimes with.

You don't get to dictate what people need.
Lmao @ "need".

Up to 30 Shots Fired In Squad-Sized Home Invasion In Texas
You know the ban wouldn't apply to police officers..
Of course not. The State should have no limitations on its potential for violence.

How else you gonna keep the proles in line?
Wait, so you're upset that the criminals wouldn't out gun the cops?

You're demanding people give up things that they have no history of nor plans to commit crimes with.

Lmao @ "need".

The LA riots showed that Korean grocers needed high capacity magazines.
The Katrina looting also showed that.
The people who actually need them the least are the police and military, since no one has ever attacked the police, and the military in this country has not been attacked since 1812.
The people who are attacked all the time are the average citizens.
Delusions of grandeur.
the usual traitors and liars have spoken. Come take them.
Oh, Mikey is making threats again.

Fuck off girly.

Lmao @ "need".
You don't need your dick.
Lol, maybe you don't need yours son, but I'm betting all the rest of us guys do.

You definitely do not because procreate more stupidity should be illegal.

Lmao @ "need".

The people who actually need them the least are the police and military, since no one has ever attacked the police, and the military in this country has not been attacked since 1812.

nobody needs a high capacity magazine, they need to learn how to swap magazine quickly and efficiently.

you will spend far more time clearing jams than I will changing magazines.
Also if you can hit what you shoot at you need less rounds.

it will be easy to take, once it jams I will just use it to bitch slap you for being stupid enough to use a high capacity magazine
Must something wrong with the 20 or so I have, they never jam. But I've noticed the more desperate you filthy scum get the more you just lie away. You are pathetic useless garbage.

as I said to at the start, only amateurs would use a large capacity magazine.

why am I not surprised a Rambo wannbe like you would have a bunch. What a rube!
That's right lying troll, keep spewing. Military all over the world use large capacity magazines. Dont you care how stupid you look?

If these stupid Moon Bats really think that 30 rd AR mags jam all the time then why are they against Americans having them?

As a range officer and firearms instructor I very seldom see one fail.

GG obviously doesn't know what he is talking about, as usual. Most of the time I just ignore his ignorance.
He claims to be a former Marine, but 30 round mags are pretty much standard in the military, aren't they?

Notice the 30 round magazine:
iu

The military switched over from 20 rounders to 30 rounders in the 1970s. Almost 50 years of use.

That is the standard issue magazine of every M-16 variant, including the M-4.

I use a ten rounder for range use because it doesn't get in the way of bench shooting.

I use 20 rounders when I shoot my retro rifles. Gotta keep it real.

I have hundreds of them but the only time I use 30 rounders is when I shoot my Class III F-A M-16.

You don't believe the rest of society can't make a private security company pay for murdering people?

Sorry, but I see no problem with hiring private security. Most of what they do is patrol the property. How many times have you heard about security people shooting anyone?

Your paranoia simply isn't justified.

Private security people do not go around shooting anyone because the police are still there to punish them if they choose to do so.

If everything was controlled by private security then the people with the most money control everything.

If you lived next door to George Soros would you like to put your security firm up against his?
Wrong.

https://mises-media.s3.amazonaws.com/The Private Production of Defense_Hans-Hermann Hoppe.pdf?file=1&type=document

Once again, you demonstrate that you aren't a libertarian.

hey dumb fuck, libertarians are not against an organized police force.

you morons have no idea what a libertarian is or stands for.

and I am really not going to take the word of a guy that thinks homosexuals should be expelled from society.

he also puts forth that a society should not have tolerance or openmindedness.

I can see now why you think so highly of him.
When have I ever said homosexuals should be expelled from society? When have I ever said that society "should not have tolerance or openmindedness [sic]," whatever the hell you believe that means. Once thing I don't agree with is allowing trannies with dicks to use the same bathroom as my wife or daughter. I guarantee you that 90% of Americans feel the same way.

You don't believe the rest of society can't make a private security company pay for murdering people?

Sorry, but I see no problem with hiring private security. Most of what they do is patrol the property. How many times have you heard about security people shooting anyone?

Private security people do not go around shooting anyone because the police are still there to punish them if they choose to do so.

If everything was controlled by private security then the people with the most money control everything.

If you lived next door to George Soros would you like to put your security firm up against his?
Wrong.

https://mises-media.s3.amazonaws.com/The Private Production of Defense_Hans-Hermann Hoppe.pdf?file=1&type=document

and I am really not going to take the word of a guy that thinks homosexuals should be expelled from society.

NO GUISE ITS PERFECTLY FINE FOR LIBERTARIANS TO CALL FOR INFRINGEMENT OF INDIVIDUAL LIBERTIES

who is calling for the infringement of individual liberties?

Wrong.

When have I ever said homosexuals should be expelled from society? When have I ever said that society "should not have tolerance or openmindedness [sic]," whatever the hell you believe that means. Once thing I don't agree with is allowing trannies with dicks to use the same bathroom as my wife or daughter. I guarantee you that 90% of Americans feel the same way.

the guy you just linked to in support of your private security forces says those things, that is how he things society should be.

you linked to him, not me

Lmao @ "need".

nobody needs a high capacity magazine, they need to learn how to swap magazine quickly and efficiently.

you will spend far more time clearing jams than I will changing magazines.
Also if you can hit what you shoot at you need less rounds.
That's a good reason for not making 30 round mags illegal. Inexperienced users have a harder time hitting what they are shooting at. We don't want any home invaders to get away unscathed, now do we?

Wrong.

NO GUISE ITS PERFECTLY FINE FOR LIBERTARIANS TO CALL FOR INFRINGEMENT OF INDIVIDUAL LIBERTIES

The Libtard assholes that enacted the magazine ban.

Wrong.

the guy you just linked to in support of your private security forces says those things, that is how he things society should be.

Right. We already know you don't agree. I posted the article so people who aren't as stupid as you can see the argument in favor of private security.

I think what you mean is that it wouldn't allow government to force businesses to serve people they don't want to serve. That would be true. That's what a free society is.

Last edited:
The military switched over from 20 rounders to 30 rounders in the 1970s. Almost 50 years of use.

That is the standard issue magazine of every M-16 variant, including the M-4.

I use a ten rounder for range use because it doesn't get in the way of bench shooting.

I use 20 rounders when I shoot my retro rifles. Gotta keep it real.

I have hundreds of them but the only time I use 30 rounders is when I shoot my Class III F-A M-16.

I was in the Marines from 1988 to 2009, never once used a 30 round magazine. That includes 13 times of qualifying on the Rifle range with the M16A2.

Wrong.

Right. We already know you don't agree. I posted the article so people who aren't as stupid as you can see the argument in favor of private security.

the argument in favor of private security only works in a society that does not have tolerance or openmindedness. which is what Hans-Hermann Hoppe advocates.

Time to repeal the Mulford Act signed by Reagan with the support of the NRA too.

Wrong.

The Libtard assholes that enacted the magazine ban.

it is right up there with the stupid bump stock ban enacted by the Libtard asshole in the White House.

both are knee-jerk reactions and will not change a thing.

the argument in favor of private security only works in a society that does not have tolerance or openmindedness. which is what Hans-Hermann Hoppe advocates.
Since those terms are virtually meaningless, you have no point.

Time to repeal the Mulford Act signed by Reagan with the support of the NRA too.

If we are going to repeal anything signed by Reagan it needs to be that filthy Hughes amendment.

Since those terms are virtually meaningless, you have no point.

your hero Mr Hoppe has very specific meanings for them. you might want to learn a little bit about him.

Forum List

Back