🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PERMANENT WAR: Trump Invades Syria...

I stopped reading and disregarded any illusion of objectivity in the op when I read the term "military industrial complex". The author is a dimwit.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There is no valid, or even legal justification for this invasion.

Yes, there is. The justification is national security. Syria is a hot bed of ISIS fuckers, just like Afghanistan was a hot bed of al Qaida at one time.

Don't be a pussy. Love your country!

I do love my country. That's why i want this endless war agenda ended. Our Founding Fathers warned us about 'Empire-Building.' They fully understood Empires always collapse. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt. We're spreading ourselves very thin. It's time to change our foreign policy.

I stopped reading and disregarded any illusion of objectivity in the op when I read the term "military industrial complex". The author is a dimwit.

Yes, there is. The justification is national security. Syria is a hot bed of ISIS fuckers, just like Afghanistan was a hot bed of al Qaida at one time.

Your "national security" has made you THE most surveilled society on the planet, no population is under more govt scrutiny; not North Korea, China, Russia, nor any of those Sharia Law states.

More 'Blow Back.' If you're gonna be all over the world bombing & killing, you have to accept that you're creating an awful lot of enemies. Chickens do come home to roost. It's inevitable.

I just don't understand why Liberals make a career and daily act out of lying....about.....WELL EVERYTHING!
Don't get me wrong, some Rigthties Lie too. And we know who they are, mostly... but I digress...

THE US & RUSSIA are actually working together against ISIS in Syria.
They were when Obama was in office, only Obama only recently started working with Russia.

Previously he was funding Terrorists to try to Oust Assad, but he was Incompetent as a Commander & Chief so he abandoned that, and instead decided it would be best to go after the Terrorist Group he founded instead.

U.S. Puts Troops on the Ground in Syria to Blunt Turkish Campaign

The U.S. and Russia have found themselves teaming up for the first time in the war in Syria -- against a country both call an ally: Turkey.

The U.S. and Russia moved this week to block a threatened drive by Turkey to seize Manbij, a town in northern Syria about 40 kilometers (25 miles) from the Turkish border.

A U.S. deployment and a Russian-brokered deal with Syrian forces created buffer zones that headed off any Turkish campaign against the Kurdish forces who hold the town -- seen by Washington as key allies against Islamic State and by Turkey as terrorists.

The one thing I will say about this....is Lefty & Righty, you better make sure you are good with your maker because the shit going down in the ME is Biblical, and Prophetical.

All the players of "
Armageddon" are in the theatre. And in case you don't understand Eschatology, no, "Armageddon" is not the final war. Not even close. Nor is it the "Apocalypse." It is one battle of many to come in this region.

There will be some "end times leaders" who will ask you to abandon your faith, your common sense, and begin to worship men, like gods, while turning your back on God, and if you find yourself hostile against God and the focus of the all the end time battles (Israel) you should check yourself, because your immortal soul is in jeopardy of damnation.

Make sure you side with those that side with God, and no matter how bad this gets, no matter how many lies and deceptions are hurled at you, you'll be ok.

Know also that THE EARTH will never be destroyed. It will go through pains, and upheavels and you might think it is going to end, but they are birth pains, and there is a promise of a reborn restored Earth afterwards.

But the most important thing to remember......The only thing that really matters is where your final destination is after you shed your mortal coil.

And that is between you and your Creator.

No, it's more about the US/West seizing half of Syria. The other half will go to Russia/Iran. The US/West wants its piece of the pie. But it is an illegal invasion.
I have to roll my eyes at "Illegal Invasion"

You do know we have been flying missions in Syria correct? And this was started under Obama. correct? The authorization is pre-existent.
But never mind your war with actual facts and truth.

You live every day to lie, and to attack our country and our president.

That must feel good to a dark and corrupted soul. Obama abandoned the Iraq and Middle East and 500,000 people are dead because of it.

We have a moral obligation to restore the faith of the people we abandoned in our word and our promises to do what we say we are going to do.

I just don't understand why Liberals make a career and daily act out of lying....about.....WELL EVERYTHING!
Don't get me wrong, some Rigthties Lie too. And we know who they are, mostly... but I digress...

They were when Obama was in office, only Obama only recently started working with Russia.

Previously he was funding Terrorists to try to Oust Assad, but he was Incompetent as a Commander & Chief so he abandoned that, and instead decided it would be best to go after the Terrorist Group he founded instead.

The U.S. and Russia have found themselves teaming up for the first time in the war in Syria -- against a country both call an ally: Turkey.

The U.S. and Russia moved this week to block a threatened drive by Turkey to seize Manbij, a town in northern Syria about 40 kilometers (25 miles) from the Turkish border.

A U.S. deployment and a Russian-brokered deal with Syrian forces created buffer zones that headed off any Turkish campaign against the Kurdish forces who hold the town -- seen by Washington as key allies against Islamic State and by Turkey as terrorists.

The one thing I will say about this....is Lefty & Righty, you better make sure you are good with your maker because the shit going down in the ME is Biblical, and Prophetical.

All the players of "
Armageddon" are in the theatre. And in case you don't understand Eschatology, no, "Armageddon" is not the final war. Not even close. Nor is it the "Apocalypse." It is one battle of many to come in this region.

There will be some "end times leaders" who will ask you to abandon your faith, your common sense, and begin to worship men, like gods, while turning your back on God, and if you find yourself hostile against God and the focus of the all the end time battles (Israel) you should check yourself, because your immortal soul is in jeopardy of damnation.

Make sure you side with those that side with God, and no matter how bad this gets, no matter how many lies and deceptions are hurled at you, you'll be ok.

Know also that THE EARTH will never be destroyed. It will go through pains, and upheavels and you might think it is going to end, but they are birth pains, and there is a promise of a reborn restored Earth afterwards.

But the most important thing to remember......The only thing that really matters is where your final destination is after you shed your mortal coil.

No, it's more about the US/West seizing half of Syria. The other half will go to Russia/Iran. The US/West wants its piece of the pie. But it is an illegal invasion.

You do know we have been flying missions in Syria correct? And this was started under Obama. correct? The authorization is pre-existent.

That must feel good to a dark and corrupted soul. Obama abandoned the Iraq and Middle East and 500,000 people are dead because of it.

We have a moral obligation to restore the faith of the people we abandoned in our word and our promises to do what we say we are going to do.

america has been engaging in economic colonialism in the region long before Obama, and it has always been utterly bipartisan. Only a fool would expect no repercussion.

All the players of "

We've illegally invaded another country. The fact you don't see any problem with that, proves how conditioned on Permanent War you are. Your knee-jerk response is to defend all wars. And that's very sad.

The United States Probably Has More Foreign Military Bases Than Any Other People, Nation, or Empire in History
And it’s doing us more harm than good.
The United States Probably Has More Foreign Military Bases Than Any Other People, Nation, or Empire in History

US voters wary of expanding military presence overseas
Poll reveals cautious mood about foreign policy, particularly in Middle East
Subscribe to read

Report: US Paying Billions More For Military Bases Overseas Despite Troop Reductions
Report: US Paying Billions More For Military Bases Overseas Despite Troop Reductions

Why the US Spends So Much on the Military, and Why it is Becoming Unsustainable
Why the US Spends So Much on the Military, and Why it is Becoming Unsustainable - OpsLens

700 bases and growing. Yet the Military Industrial Complex continues to complain it's not receiving enough Taxpayer Dollars.

We spend over $1T per year on wars, and that's just the part of the bidget we can see. This is what empires do as they unravel.

Our Founding Fathers warned us about 'Empire-Building.' All Empires collapse. They fully understood that. While we're fighting all these wars externally, our country will likely collapse internally. Most Empires collapse from within. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt. There has to be a reckoning at some point.
The FF's warned about a lot of things, all well thought out and accurate, but the ruling class today ignores them. Most Americans are clueless....like Jake.

Well, there it is. Most Americans opposed war with Syria. All the polls indicated it. Yet the Military Industrial Complex got its war eventually. I'm sorry to see Trump go this route. He had a chance to do things differently. But he went along with the Warmongers instead.

Will this endless war agenda ever end?

Although the Syrian army, with its ally Russia, has made significant gains against ISIS over the past week or so, the Washington Post is reporting tonight that President Trump has for the first time sent regular US military personnel into that country in combat positions. This is an unprecedented escalation of US involvement in the Syrian war and it comes without Congressional authorization, without UN authorization, and without the authorization of the government of Syria. In short it is three ways illegal.

According to the Post, US Marines have departed their ships in the Mediterranean and have established an outpost on Syrian soil from where they will fire artillery toward the ISIS "headquarters" of Raqqa. The Post continues:

The Marines on the ground include part of an artillery battery that can fire powerful 155-millimeter shells from M777 Howitzers, two officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the deployment. The expeditionary unit’s ground force, Battalion Landing Team 1st Battalion, 4th Marines, will man the guns and deliver fire support for U.S.-backed local forces who are preparing an assault on the city. Additional infantrymen from the unit are likely to provide security.

On March 5th, RT ran footage of a US military convoy entering Syria near Manbij. The US mainstream media initially blacked out the story,...

More:
Trump Invades Syria

Just more collusion with Russia.

All the players of "

All the players of "

america has been engaging in economic colonialism in the region long before Obama, and it has always been utterly bipartisan. Only a fool would expect no repercussion.

'Empire-Building' comes with grave costs. That's why our Founding Fathers warned against it. Americans should fully expect much more brutal Blow Back. All these wars will come home eventually.

Well, there it is. Most Americans opposed war with Syria. All the polls indicated it. Yet the Military Industrial Complex got its war eventually. I'm sorry to see Trump go this route. He had a chance to do things differently. But he went along with the Warmongers instead.

Will this endless war agenda ever end?

Although the Syrian army, with its ally Russia, has made significant gains against ISIS over the past week or so, the Washington Post is reporting tonight that President Trump has for the first time sent regular US military personnel into that country in combat positions. This is an unprecedented escalation of US involvement in the Syrian war and it comes without Congressional authorization, without UN authorization, and without the authorization of the government of Syria. In short it is three ways illegal.

According to the Post, US Marines have departed their ships in the Mediterranean and have established an outpost on Syrian soil from where they will fire artillery toward the ISIS "headquarters" of Raqqa. The Post continues:

The Marines on the ground include part of an artillery battery that can fire powerful 155-millimeter shells from M777 Howitzers, two officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the deployment. The expeditionary unit’s ground force, Battalion Landing Team 1st Battalion, 4th Marines, will man the guns and deliver fire support for U.S.-backed local forces who are preparing an assault on the city. Additional infantrymen from the unit are likely to provide security.

On March 5th, RT ran footage of a US military convoy entering Syria near Manbij. The US mainstream media initially blacked out the story,...

More:
Trump Invades Syria

Just more collusion with Russia.

I don't think so. I think it's the Western Globalist Elites seizing a piece of the pie. They see Russia and Iran succeeding in exterminating ISIS. They don't want them to control all of Syria. Hence they're staking their claim to part of it. It's like what happened in Ukraine. But the roles were reversed. Russia had to seize its piece of the pie there.

All the players of "

All the players of "

'Empire-Building' comes with grave costs. That's why our Founding Fathers warned against it. Americans should fully expect much more brutal Blow Back. All these wars will come home eventually.
Yes. Continuous war results in reduced rights at home and bigger and bigger government with increased debt and raising income inequality. Sadly most Americans do not know this.

Great book on this topic is The Costs of War by John V Denson. One of the best I have ever read. You won't find it used in any college course.

All the players of "

All the players of "

Yes. Continuous war results in reduced rights at home and bigger and bigger government with increased debt and raising income inequality. Sadly most Americans do not know this.

Great book on this topic is The Costs of War by John V Denson. One of the best I have ever read. You won't find it used in any college course.

Yeah, Blow Back comes in all sorts of forms. We attack them, they plot to attack us here at home. It's a Vicious Circle of conflict. And that ultimately results in our Government taking more of our Civil Liberties away. It's all in the name of 'Security.' We need to come home. It's time.

End of Times. Cue scary music.

People don't even understand "The End" times.

It's a purge of Evil essentially, and along with it, a restoration to the Pre-Adamic Earth.

War, Sickness, Death will not exist.

And only those souls which are good will inherit such an Earth.

Yeah, Blow Back comes in all sorts of forms. We attack them, they plot to attack us here at home. It's a Vicious Circle of conflict. And that ultimately results in our Government taking more of our Civil Liberties away. It's all in the name of 'Security.' We need to come home. It's time.

Obama's Retreat Strategy did not make THE US or The World Safer.

Obama's Retreat Strategy did not make THE US or The World Safer.

Time to end Endless War. I'm no Obama fan, but he was 100% correct to follow the agreements that were signed under Bush. We've been in Iraq 14yrs. That's way too long. We need to get out.

And the same is true of Afghanistan. We've been there for 16yrs. It's the longest war in US history. We killed Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden. Missions over. Time to come home.

Your "national security" has made you THE most surveilled society on the planet, no population is under more govt scrutiny; not North Korea, China, Russia, nor any of those Sharia Law states.

Yet I still prefer America to anyplace else in the world. Imagine that!

And it’s doing us more harm than good.

US voters wary of expanding military presence overseas
Poll reveals cautious mood about foreign policy, particularly in Middle East
Subscribe to read

Why the US Spends So Much on the Military, and Why it is Becoming Unsustainable
Why the US Spends So Much on the Military, and Why it is Becoming Unsustainable - OpsLens

Hey, Fenton. Sorry, but I can't talk right now. I've got to go wash my car. Maybe later!

Oh I know, we've all seen you run when you have to support your screed.

Fenton, YOU are the only one I run from. If you want to read into that that you are some kind of debate warrior, then be my guest.

Forum List

Back