🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PERMANENT WAR: Trump Invades Syria...

Nobody needs to worry. Trump knows more than all the Generals. He has a plan, a really great one. Believe me.

Well, there it is. Most Americans opposed war with Syria. All the polls indicated it. Yet the Military Industrial Complex got its war eventually. I'm sorry to see Trump go this route. He had a chance to do things differently. But he went along with the Warmongers instead.

Will this endless war agenda ever end?

Although the Syrian army, with its ally Russia, has made significant gains against ISIS over the past week or so, the Washington Post is reporting tonight that President Trump has for the first time sent regular US military personnel into that country in combat positions. This is an unprecedented escalation of US involvement in the Syrian war and it comes without Congressional authorization, without UN authorization, and without the authorization of the government of Syria. In short it is three ways illegal.

According to the Post, US Marines have departed their ships in the Mediterranean and have established an outpost on Syrian soil from where they will fire artillery toward the ISIS "headquarters" of Raqqa. The Post continues:

The Marines on the ground include part of an artillery battery that can fire powerful 155-millimeter shells from M777 Howitzers, two officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the deployment. The expeditionary unit’s ground force, Battalion Landing Team 1st Battalion, 4th Marines, will man the guns and deliver fire support for U.S.-backed local forces who are preparing an assault on the city. Additional infantrymen from the unit are likely to provide security.

On March 5th, RT ran footage of a US military convoy entering Syria near Manbij. The US mainstream media initially blacked out the story,...

More:
Trump Invades Syria

It's not a war against Syria dumbass, it's against Daesh (ISIS).

It's an illegal invasion. Whatever happened to going to Congress for debate and approval? Didn't Neocon Republicans savage Obama for not doing that?

It's not an invasion! We are not there to overthrow the Syrian government (what's left of it). Daesh (ISIS) exists because of the Arab spring movement initiated and propagated by the Obama administration. Oduma's administration created this mess, it has to be tended to or it will only get worse. It's approved already through a U.N. Security resolution moron.

Why not go to Congress for debate and approval? Didn't y'all rip Obama for not doing that?

Don't know exactly who you are referring to with the "y'all", but I was advocating that he do more, like not leave Iraq when we did, when all the commanders on the ground were telling him more time was needed for the young Iraqi government to develop.

Nobody needs to worry. Trump knows more than all the Generals. He has a plan, a really great one. Believe me.

Apparently, the plan is to illegally invade another country and occupy it. I can't support that. This Endless War policy needs to end.

Well, there it is. Most Americans opposed war with Syria. All the polls indicated it. Yet the Military Industrial Complex got its war eventually. I'm sorry to see Trump go this route. He had a chance to do things differently. But he went along with the Warmongers instead.

Although the Syrian army, with its ally Russia, has made significant gains against ISIS over the past week or so, the Washington Post is reporting tonight that President Trump has for the first time sent regular US military personnel into that country in combat positions. This is an unprecedented escalation of US involvement in the Syrian war and it comes without Congressional authorization, without UN authorization, and without the authorization of the government of Syria. In short it is three ways illegal.

According to the Post, US Marines have departed their ships in the Mediterranean and have established an outpost on Syrian soil from where they will fire artillery toward the ISIS "headquarters" of Raqqa. The Post continues:

The Marines on the ground include part of an artillery battery that can fire powerful 155-millimeter shells from M777 Howitzers, two officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the deployment. The expeditionary unit’s ground force, Battalion Landing Team 1st Battalion, 4th Marines, will man the guns and deliver fire support for U.S.-backed local forces who are preparing an assault on the city. Additional infantrymen from the unit are likely to provide security.

On March 5th, RT ran footage of a US military convoy entering Syria near Manbij. The US mainstream media initially blacked out the story,...

More:
Trump Invades Syria

It's an illegal invasion. Whatever happened to going to Congress for debate and approval? Didn't Neocon Republicans savage Obama for not doing that?

It's not an invasion! We are not there to overthrow the Syrian government (what's left of it). Daesh (ISIS) exists because of the Arab spring movement initiated and propagated by the Obama administration. Oduma's administration created this mess, it has to be tended to or it will only get worse. It's approved already through a U.N. Security resolution moron.

Why not go to Congress for debate and approval? Didn't y'all rip Obama for not doing that?

The President is not required to have a "debate" with Congress before committing troops in support of a U.N. Security Resolution. Congressman had there chance for input prior to the adoption of the resolution.

Apparently, the plan is to illegally invade another country and occupy it. I can't support that. This Endless War policy needs to end.

Hey dumbass, Syria ain't France, it would take more than a Regiment of Marines and a Battalion of Rangers to invade and occupy Syria.

More:
Trump Invades Syria

Don't know exactly who you are referring to with the "y'all", but I was advocating that he do more, like not leave Iraq when we did, when all the commanders on the ground were telling him more time was needed for the young Iraqi government to develop.

I haven't seen any Republicans demanding Trump seek Congressional debate and approval on this. And that seems so dishonest and hypocritical. They savagely attacked Obama for not doing that. And i'm no Obama fan, but he was correct in adhering to agreements that were signed under Bush. We're supposed to be out of Iraq. 14yrs is way long enough. I'm not interested is being there forever.

These wars have to end at some point. They can't go on forever. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt for God's sake. And now we're invading Syria too? My God, what a mess. All these wars are gonna come back to haunt us. There will be brutal Blow Back. Bet on it.

More:
Trump Invades Syria

The President is not required to have a "debate" with Congress before committing troops in support of a U.N. Security Resolution. Congressman had there chance for input prior to the adoption of the resolution.

I don't care about the UN. It's a foreign Globalist Institution. We should be going to our Congress and debating approval of such actions.

More:
Trump Invades Syria

Well, that debate goes around in circles, and always will. It was the Bush agreement with Iraq signed a month before Obama was inaugurated and the Bush agreement that obligated US forces to leave Irag on a time schedule. The debate centers on whether a new agreement could have been reached. One side insists an agreement could have been reached, the other side insists an agreement was impossible. Both sides rely on subjective data and analysis.

Hey dumbass, Syria ain't France, it would take more than a Regiment of Marines and a Battalion of Rangers to invade and occupy Syria.

So you really think this isn't an invasion and occupation? Boy are you naive and misguided.

I stopped reading and disregarded any illusion of objectivity in the op when I read the term "military industrial complex". The author is a dimwit.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There is no valid, or even legal justification for this invasion.

Yes, there is. The justification is national security. Syria is a hot bed of ISIS fuckers, just like Afghanistan was a hot bed of al Qaida at one time.

Don't be a pussy. Love your country!

I do love my country. That's why i want this endless war agenda ended. Our Founding Fathers warned us about 'Empire-Building.' They fully understood Empires always collapse. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt. We're spreading ourselves very thin. It's time to change our foreign policy.

No you don't. You hate America. The fact that you parrot silly leftist Bullshit terms like "military industrial complex" supports this.

Anyone against the empire, must be a traitor.

Well, that debate goes around in circles, and always will. It was the Bush agreement with Iraq signed a month before Obama was inaugurated and the Bush agreement that obligated US forces to leave Irag on a time schedule. The debate centers on whether a new agreement could have been reached. One side insists an agreement could have been reached, the other side insists an agreement was impossible. Both sides rely on subjective data and analysis.

I'm no Obama fan, but he was 100% correct in adhering to the agreements signed under Bush. We shouldn't be in Iraq anymore. 14yrs is ludicrous. And now we're invading Syria too? What an insane foreign policy.

I stopped reading and disregarded any illusion of objectivity in the op when I read the term "military industrial complex". The author is a dimwit.

There is no valid, or even legal justification for this invasion.

Yes, there is. The justification is national security. Syria is a hot bed of ISIS fuckers, just like Afghanistan was a hot bed of al Qaida at one time.

Don't be a pussy. Love your country!

I do love my country. That's why i want this endless war agenda ended. Our Founding Fathers warned us about 'Empire-Building.' They fully understood Empires always collapse. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt. We're spreading ourselves very thin. It's time to change our foreign policy.

No you don't. You hate America. The fact that you parrot silly leftist Bullshit terms like "military industrial complex" supports this.

Anyone against the empire, must be a traitor.

Oh yeah, it you won't go along with the Permanent War agenda, you must 'Hate America.' Sadly, endless war is all most Americans know. They can't fathom Peace. So they embrace rabid Warmongering. It's very sad.

So far, no debate at all in our US Congress. What the hell is going on? Do the People have any say it all in this Permanent War agenda? Doesn't look like it.

More:
Trump Invades Syria
If he wins we will give him a pass. If not it's just another thing he bullsitted us on

I haven't seen any Republicans demanding Trump seek Congressional debate and approval on this. And that seems so dishonest and hypocritical. They savagely attacked Obama for not doing that. And i'm no Obama fan, but he was correct in adhering to agreements that were signed under Bush. We're supposed to be out of Iraq. 14yrs is way long enough. I'm not interested is being there forever.

These wars have to end at some point. They can't go on forever. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt for God's sake. And now we're invading Syria too? My God, what a mess. All these wars are gonna come back to haunt us. There will be brutal Blow Back. Bet on it.

We were in Germany, Japan and Korea for 50 years, still are.

So you really think this isn't an invasion and occupation? Boy are you naive and misguided.

Don't understand English too well, do ya? You are both ignorant and unrealistic.

Now that is really disappointing. I really felt that with Trump we would break the cycle of wars in the middle east.
I started getting that sinking feeling when he started appointing those war hawk generals into his cabinet.
Now we can only hope he comes to his senses and keeps his campaign promises.

I love these moon Bats complaining about Trump. Their Boy Obama was at war everyday of his administration.

More:
Trump Invades Syria
If he wins we will give him a pass. If not it's just another thing he bullsitted us on

When you say "us", does that you mean you're a Trump supporter?

Forum List

Back