🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PERMANENT WAR: Trump Invades Syria...

Well, there it is. Most Americans opposed war with Syria. All the polls indicated it. Yet the Military Industrial Complex got its war eventually. I'm sorry to see Trump go this route. He had a chance to do things differently. But he went along with the Warmongers instead.

Will this endless war agenda ever end?

Although the Syrian army, with its ally Russia, has made significant gains against ISIS over the past week or so, the Washington Post is reporting tonight that President Trump has for the first time sent regular US military personnel into that country in combat positions. This is an unprecedented escalation of US involvement in the Syrian war and it comes without Congressional authorization, without UN authorization, and without the authorization of the government of Syria. In short it is three ways illegal.

According to the Post, US Marines have departed their ships in the Mediterranean and have established an outpost on Syrian soil from where they will fire artillery toward the ISIS "headquarters" of Raqqa. The Post continues:

The Marines on the ground include part of an artillery battery that can fire powerful 155-millimeter shells from M777 Howitzers, two officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the deployment. The expeditionary unit’s ground force, Battalion Landing Team 1st Battalion, 4th Marines, will man the guns and deliver fire support for U.S.-backed local forces who are preparing an assault on the city. Additional infantrymen from the unit are likely to provide security.

On March 5th, RT ran footage of a US military convoy entering Syria near Manbij. The US mainstream media initially blacked out the story,...

More:
Trump Invades Syria
I hope Uncle Vlad agrees with this.

I thought the Russians were already helping Assad solve his problems there.

Well, there it is. Most Americans opposed war with Syria. All the polls indicated it. Yet the Military Industrial Complex got its war eventually. I'm sorry to see Trump go this route. He had a chance to do things differently. But he went along with the Warmongers instead.

Will this endless war agenda ever end?

Although the Syrian army, with its ally Russia, has made significant gains against ISIS over the past week or so, the Washington Post is reporting tonight that President Trump has for the first time sent regular US military personnel into that country in combat positions. This is an unprecedented escalation of US involvement in the Syrian war and it comes without Congressional authorization, without UN authorization, and without the authorization of the government of Syria. In short it is three ways illegal.

According to the Post, US Marines have departed their ships in the Mediterranean and have established an outpost on Syrian soil from where they will fire artillery toward the ISIS "headquarters" of Raqqa. The Post continues:

The Marines on the ground include part of an artillery battery that can fire powerful 155-millimeter shells from M777 Howitzers, two officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the deployment. The expeditionary unit’s ground force, Battalion Landing Team 1st Battalion, 4th Marines, will man the guns and deliver fire support for U.S.-backed local forces who are preparing an assault on the city. Additional infantrymen from the unit are likely to provide security.

On March 5th, RT ran footage of a US military convoy entering Syria near Manbij. The US mainstream media initially blacked out the story,...

More:
Trump Invades Syria
I hope Uncle Vlad agrees with this.

I thought the Russians were already helping Assad solve his problems there.

US/Western Globalist Elites want their piece of the Syrian pie. That's all this invasion is about. Assad, Russia, and Iran are pounding ISIS. They're on the run This invasion isn't about ISIS. It's about invading and occupying yet another country.

Why have only a couple Republicans questioned why Trump hasn't gone to Congress on this? Seems pretty shocking to me. It's exactly what they all complained about with Obama. I'm very disappointed in my Republican friends.

Forum List

Back