🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PERMANENT WAR: Trump Invades Syria...

If true it is what he campaigned on. Of course he also campaigned on not getting involved in foreign wars.

Nonetheless I'm not surprised

And what happened to going to Congress for debate and approval? Didn't the Neocon Republicans savage Obama for not doing that?

I just don't understand why Liberals make a career and daily act out of lying....about.....WELL EVERYTHING!
Don't get me wrong, some Rigthties Lie too. And we know who they are, mostly... but I digress...

THE US & RUSSIA are actually working together against ISIS in Syria.
They were when Obama was in office, only Obama only recently started working with Russia.

Previously he was funding Terrorists to try to Oust Assad, but he was Incompetent as a Commander & Chief so he abandoned that, and instead decided it would be best to go after the Terrorist Group he founded instead.

U.S. Puts Troops on the Ground in Syria to Blunt Turkish Campaign

The U.S. and Russia have found themselves teaming up for the first time in the war in Syria -- against a country both call an ally: Turkey.

The U.S. and Russia moved this week to block a threatened drive by Turkey to seize Manbij, a town in northern Syria about 40 kilometers (25 miles) from the Turkish border.

A U.S. deployment and a Russian-brokered deal with Syrian forces created buffer zones that headed off any Turkish campaign against the Kurdish forces who hold the town -- seen by Washington as key allies against Islamic State and by Turkey as terrorists.

The one thing I will say about this....is Lefty & Righty, you better make sure you are good with your maker because the shit going down in the ME is Biblical, and Prophetical.

All the players of "
Armageddon" are in the theatre. And in case you don't understand Eschatology, no, "Armageddon" is not the final war. Not even close. Nor is it the "Apocalypse." It is one battle of many to come in this region.

There will be some "end times leaders" who will ask you to abandon your faith, your common sense, and begin to worship men, like gods, while turning your back on God, and if you find yourself hostile against God and the focus of the all the end time battles (Israel) you should check yourself, because your immortal soul is in jeopardy of damnation.

Make sure you side with those that side with God, and no matter how bad this gets, no matter how many lies and deceptions are hurled at you, you'll be ok.

Know also that THE EARTH will never be destroyed. It will go through pains, and upheavels and you might think it is going to end, but they are birth pains, and there is a promise of a reborn restored Earth afterwards.

But the most important thing to remember......The only thing that really matters is where your final destination is after you shed your mortal coil.

And that is between you and your Creator.

No, it's more about the US/West seizing half of Syria. The other half will go to Russia/Iran. The US/West wants its piece of the pie. But it is an illegal invasion.
I have to roll my eyes at "Illegal Invasion"

You do know we have been flying missions in Syria correct? And this was started under Obama, correct? The authorization is pre-existent.
But never mind your war with actual facts and truth.

You live every day to lie, and to attack our country and our president.

That must feel good to a dark and corrupted soul. Obama abandoned the Iraq and Middle East and 500,000 people are dead because of it.

We have a moral obligation to restore the faith of the people we abandoned in our word and our promises to do what we say we are going to do.

These anti-war Fags who bitch about the "military industrial complex", and corporations running the world, and "illegal" wars are all a bunch of leftist idiots who need to be shipped off to other parts of the world so they can appreciate how good life is in America. These silly fuckers' fake moral outrage is nothing more than camouflage for their hatred and identity issues. They need psychotherapy, not their leftist Bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

america has been engaging in economic colonialism in the region long before Obama, and it has always been utterly bipartisan. Only a fool would expect no repercussion.

'Empire-Building' comes with grave costs. That's why our Founding Fathers warned against it. Americans should fully expect much more brutal Blow Back. All these wars will come home eventually.
Yes. Continuous war results in reduced rights at home and bigger and bigger government with increased debt and raising income inequality. Sadly most Americans do not know this.

Great book on this topic is The Costs of War by John V Denson. One of the best I have ever read. You won't find it used in any college course.

Yeah, Blow Back comes in all sorts of forms. We attack them, they plot to attack us here at home. It's a Vicious Circle of conflict. And that ultimately results in our Government taking more of our Civil Liberties away. It's all in the name of 'Security.' We need to come home. It's time.

Obama's Retreat Strategy did not make THE US or The World Safer.

Time to end Endless War. I'm no Obama fan, but he was 100% correct to follow the agreements that were signed under Bush. We've been in Iraq 14yrs. That's way too long. We need to get out.

And the same is true of Afghanistan. We've been there for 16yrs. It's the longest war in US history. We killed Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden. Missions over. Time to come home.

I believe we should leave the world to it's own devices, true. We have no business being involved in foreign wars.
And in a perfect world, in an alternate reality, we could be isolationists.

In a perfect world, we decide to take our hit from The Japanese at Pearl Harbor, and just decide to let the rest of the world burn while The Imperial Japanese and Nazi Germany overwhelmed and ultimately ruled the world.

In a perfect world, that resolves itself and we don't need to involve ourself.

In the real world, Britain is speaking German, Statues of Hitler attesting to his Greatness are seen in all over Europe, and we are beholden to both Germany and Japan who would dictate our lives to us.

Reality is not for Liberals. They don't understand it. Nor do they grasp the nature of Evil, nor do they understand that you cannot ally with Evil of turn a blind eye to it, to achieve your agenda, nor do they understand that you cannot let it spread, for if you do, where do you draw the line?

At your shores? In your State? In your County? In your schools? In your home?

At what point for a liberal is it time to quit retreating?

Last edited:
Of course Trump is a war monger.
Dropping bombs on Muslims isn't warmongering, it's self preservation.
I guarantee you Trump isn't going to waste time on nation building crap.

Starting an unnecessary war with Russia over the Ukraine would be warmongering.

I stopped reading and disregarded any illusion of objectivity in the op when I read the term "military industrial complex". The author is a dimwit.

There is no valid, or even legal justification for this invasion.

Yes, there is. The justification is national security. Syria is a hot bed of ISIS fuckers, just like Afghanistan was a hot bed of al Qaida at one time.

Don't be a pussy. Love your country!

I do love my country. That's why i want this endless war agenda ended. Our Founding Fathers warned us about 'Empire-Building.' They fully understood Empires always collapse. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt. We're spreading ourselves very thin. It's time to change our foreign policy.

No you don't. You hate America. The fact that you parrot silly leftist Bullshit terms like "military industrial complex" supports this.

I just don't understand why Liberals make a career and daily act out of lying....about.....WELL EVERYTHING!
Don't get me wrong, some Rigthties Lie too. And we know who they are, mostly... but I digress...

THE US & RUSSIA are actually working together against ISIS in Syria.
They were when Obama was in office, only Obama only recently started working with Russia.

Previously he was funding Terrorists to try to Oust Assad, but he was Incompetent as a Commander & Chief so he abandoned that, and instead decided it would be best to go after the Terrorist Group he founded instead.

U.S. Puts Troops on the Ground in Syria to Blunt Turkish Campaign

The U.S. and Russia have found themselves teaming up for the first time in the war in Syria -- against a country both call an ally: Turkey.

The U.S. and Russia moved this week to block a threatened drive by Turkey to seize Manbij, a town in northern Syria about 40 kilometers (25 miles) from the Turkish border.

A U.S. deployment and a Russian-brokered deal with Syrian forces created buffer zones that headed off any Turkish campaign against the Kurdish forces who hold the town -- seen by Washington as key allies against Islamic State and by Turkey as terrorists.

The one thing I will say about this....is Lefty & Righty, you better make sure you are good with your maker because the shit going down in the ME is Biblical, and Prophetical.

All the players of "
Armageddon" are in the theatre. And in case you don't understand Eschatology, no, "Armageddon" is not the final war. Not even close. Nor is it the "Apocalypse." It is one battle of many to come in this region.

There will be some "end times leaders" who will ask you to abandon your faith, your common sense, and begin to worship men, like gods, while turning your back on God, and if you find yourself hostile against God and the focus of the all the end time battles (Israel) you should check yourself, because your immortal soul is in jeopardy of damnation.

Make sure you side with those that side with God, and no matter how bad this gets, no matter how many lies and deceptions are hurled at you, you'll be ok.

Know also that THE EARTH will never be destroyed. It will go through pains, and upheavels and you might think it is going to end, but they are birth pains, and there is a promise of a reborn restored Earth afterwards.

But the most important thing to remember......The only thing that really matters is where your final destination is after you shed your mortal coil.

And that is between you and your Creator.

No, it's more about the US/West seizing half of Syria. The other half will go to Russia/Iran. The US/West wants its piece of the pie. But it is an illegal invasion.
I have to roll my eyes at "Illegal Invasion"

You do know we have been flying missions in Syria correct? And this was started under Obama, correct? The authorization is pre-existent.
But never mind your war with actual facts and truth.

You live every day to lie, and to attack our country and our president.

That must feel good to a dark and corrupted soul. Obama abandoned the Iraq and Middle East and 500,000 people are dead because of it.

We have a moral obligation to restore the faith of the people we abandoned in our word and our promises to do what we say we are going to do.

These anti-war Fags who bitch about the "military industrial complex", and corporations running the world, and "illegal" wars are all a bunch of leftist idiots who need to be shipped off to other parts of the world so they can appreciate how good life is in America. These silly fuckers' fake moral outrage is nothing more than camouflage for their hatred and identity issues. They need psychotherapy, not their leftist Bullshit.

Truman and Eisenhower were not 'Fags.' They were wise brave Americans. And they warned us about the CIA and Military Industrial Complex.

I stopped reading and disregarded any illusion of objectivity in the op when I read the term "military industrial complex". The author is a dimwit.

Yes, there is. The justification is national security. Syria is a hot bed of ISIS fuckers, just like Afghanistan was a hot bed of al Qaida at one time.

Your "national security" has made you THE most surveilled society on the planet, no population is under more govt scrutiny; not North Korea, China, Russia, nor any of those Sharia Law states.

More 'Blow Back.' If you're gonna be all over the world bombing & killing, you have to accept that you're creating an awful lot of enemies. Chickens do come home to roost. It's inevitable.

Weak. We are after ISIS, numb nuts.

Your "national security" has made you THE most surveilled society on the planet, no population is under more govt scrutiny; not North Korea, China, Russia, nor any of those Sharia Law states.

More 'Blow Back.' If you're gonna be all over the world bombing & killing, you have to accept that you're creating an awful lot of enemies. Chickens do come home to roost. It's inevitable.

Weak. We are after ISIS, numb nuts.

No we're not. We're after invading and seizing a portion of another country. It's Permanent War Imperialism. And it is gonna come back to haunt us at some point. A day of reckoning will come.

Well, there it is. Most Americans opposed war with Syria. All the polls indicated it. Yet the Military Industrial Complex got its war eventually. I'm sorry to see Trump go this route. He had a chance to do things differently. But he went along with the Warmongers instead.

Will this endless war agenda ever end?

Although the Syrian army, with its ally Russia, has made significant gains against ISIS over the past week or so, the Washington Post is reporting tonight that President Trump has for the first time sent regular US military personnel into that country in combat positions. This is an unprecedented escalation of US involvement in the Syrian war and it comes without Congressional authorization, without UN authorization, and without the authorization of the government of Syria. In short it is three ways illegal.

According to the Post, US Marines have departed their ships in the Mediterranean and have established an outpost on Syrian soil from where they will fire artillery toward the ISIS "headquarters" of Raqqa. The Post continues:

The Marines on the ground include part of an artillery battery that can fire powerful 155-millimeter shells from M777 Howitzers, two officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the deployment. The expeditionary unit’s ground force, Battalion Landing Team 1st Battalion, 4th Marines, will man the guns and deliver fire support for U.S.-backed local forces who are preparing an assault on the city. Additional infantrymen from the unit are likely to provide security.

On March 5th, RT ran footage of a US military convoy entering Syria near Manbij. The US mainstream media initially blacked out the story,...

More:
Trump Invades Syria

It's not a war against Syria dumbass, it's against Daesh (ISIS).

Well, there it is. Most Americans opposed war with Syria. All the polls indicated it. Yet the Military Industrial Complex got its war eventually. I'm sorry to see Trump go this route. He had a chance to do things differently. But he went along with the Warmongers instead.

Although the Syrian army, with its ally Russia, has made significant gains against ISIS over the past week or so, the Washington Post is reporting tonight that President Trump has for the first time sent regular US military personnel into that country in combat positions. This is an unprecedented escalation of US involvement in the Syrian war and it comes without Congressional authorization, without UN authorization, and without the authorization of the government of Syria. In short it is three ways illegal.

According to the Post, US Marines have departed their ships in the Mediterranean and have established an outpost on Syrian soil from where they will fire artillery toward the ISIS "headquarters" of Raqqa. The Post continues:

The Marines on the ground include part of an artillery battery that can fire powerful 155-millimeter shells from M777 Howitzers, two officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the deployment. The expeditionary unit’s ground force, Battalion Landing Team 1st Battalion, 4th Marines, will man the guns and deliver fire support for U.S.-backed local forces who are preparing an assault on the city. Additional infantrymen from the unit are likely to provide security.

On March 5th, RT ran footage of a US military convoy entering Syria near Manbij. The US mainstream media initially blacked out the story,...

More:
Trump Invades Syria

It's an illegal invasion. Whatever happened to going to Congress for debate and approval? Didn't Neocon Republicans savage Obama for not doing that?

Where is the shock and awe? A few hundred or a thousand troops isn't doing much more then Obama did.

'Shock and Awe' was a miserable blunder. All we achieved with the Iraq War, was hand the country over to Shiites who are aligned with Shiite Iran. A horrific blunder for sure. But hey, let's commit another bloody blunder in Syria. Why not? :cuckoo:

More:
Trump Invades Syria

It's an illegal invasion. Whatever happened to going to Congress for debate and approval? Didn't Neocon Republicans savage Obama for not doing that?

It's not an invasion! We are not there to overthrow the Syrian government (what's left of it). Daesh (ISIS) exists because of the Arab spring movement initiated and propagated by the Obama administration. Oduma's administration created this mess, it has to be tended to or it will only get worse. It's approved already through a U.N. Security resolution moron.

thebawk, theflea, and the other neo-cons above condemned Obama yet laud Trump for war mongering.

More:
Trump Invades Syria

It's not an invasion! We are not there to overthrow the Syrian government (what's left of it). Daesh (ISIS) exists because of the Arab spring movement initiated and propagated by the Obama administration. Oduma's administration created this mess, it has to be tended to or it will only get worse. It's approved already through a U.N. Security resolution moron.

Why not go to Congress for debate and approval? Didn't y'all rip Obama for not doing that?

Forum List

Back