🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Perry Blew it, Romney leads, new gallop poll.

If you're going to claim you know something about Mormonism, learn to spell the word. It would add a scintilla of credibility to your tirade.

Fuck you and your spelling bee bitch. I spell it that way on purpose. I read their stupid BOM. I know their history of theft, deceit and criminal co-conspiracy. I don't need some half wit internet spelling cop to inform me of M O R M A N I S M!!!

Sorry, you sound so ignorant in general I didn't guess that you were making that one mistake on purpose.

If you're going to claim you know something about Mormonism, learn to spell the word. It would add a scintilla of credibility to your tirade.

Fuck you and your spelling bee bitch. I spell it that way on purpose. I read their stupid BOM. I know their history of theft, deceit and criminal co-conspiracy. I don't need some half wit internet spelling cop to inform me of M O R M A N I S M!!!

Wholesale theft has been the hallmark of organized monotheistic religion. Charitable work does not negate the fact either. How many tons of gold were forcefully removed from the Americas to go to Catholic/Christian coffers? As Gandhi said, "I like your Christianity however I do not like your Christians". The Framers were correct in putting in the "no religious test" clause in Art VI, paragraph 3 of the Constitution.

Last edited:

Sorry, you sound so ignorant in general I didn't guess that you were making that one mistake on purpose.

You don't know me "in general". I am very well informed. If my bluntness offends you and you are a member of a religious organization then it serves my purpose. Part of my life currently involves dealing harshly with a non stop parade of individuals intent on doing bad things to themselves, others and the property I am committed to protect. ...they are more obvious but no more or less dangerous than people of religion.

You don't know me "in general". I am very well informed. If my bluntness offends you and you are a member of a religious organization then it serves my purpose. Part of my life currently involves dealing harshly with a non stop parade of individuals intent on doing bad things to themselves, others and the property I am committed to protect. ...they are more obvious but no more or less dangerous than people of religion.

So in real life you're more informed than the persona you present to the forum?

Interesting. I realize a lot of people are probably that way. Not sure I've heard anyone admit to it though.

I try to put the best version of myself out there wherever I go.

Interesting. I realize a lot of people are probably that way. Not sure I've heard anyone admit to it though.

In real life I am kind and thoughtful most of the time which is why I get chosen to turn some friends vicious dogs into obedient loving companions. On the other hand I am also the person of choice to give the drug dealers, pimps whores and gang bangers in Seattle a real bad day. I don't need to be kind or eloquent for that task.. sort of like dealing with lying thieving Christians..Jews...Muslims.. I'm not your anti Christ..but I'm the next best thing..:lol:

[

In real life I am kind and thoughtful most of the time which is why I get chosen to turn some friends vicious dogs into obedient loving companions. On the other hand I am also the person of choice to give the drug dealers, pimps whores and gang bangers in Seattle a real bad day. I don't need to be kind or eloquent for that task.. sort of like dealing with lying thieving Christians..Jews...Muslims.. I'm not your anti Christ..but I'm the next best thing..:lol:

Does your clown suit come with the big shoes, rubber nose, and flower that squirts water?

No....Go Fuck YOUR Self you Christian Fascist Fuckwit!

You morons are so caught up.

Where did I say anything about my religious beliefs, you stupid fucking bigot?

Your defense of Mormanism as a qualification for POTUS by calling me a bigot speaks for itself..

Try to pay attention, you stupid fucking bigot. I did not list any particular religion as a "qualification" for the office of president. YOU attempted to cite it as a disqualification, because you are a small-minded, vile, stinking bigot. An awful lot of people tried to pull the same shit before JFK was elected. Get over your insecurities and STFU.

Where did I say anything about my religious beliefs, you stupid fucking bigot?

Your defense of Mormanism as a qualification for POTUS by calling me a bigot speaks for itself..

Try to pay attention, you stupid fucking bigot. I did not list any particular religion as a "qualification" for the office of president. YOU attempted to cite it as a disqualification, because you are a small-minded, vile, stinking bigot. An awful lot of people tried to pull the same shit before JFK was elected. Get over your insecurities and STFU.

JFK was a piece of shit as are you.

Well, if it's not Romney and it's not Perry, who is it going to be?
I think it's going to be Rick Perry, myself. He's all about jobs. America needs jobs. I think there was a wee bit o' playin' around in florida at the straw polling booths. It's not a scientific study, though Mr. Cain is a very nice man, It's Rick Perry who has the expertise on attracting jobs for America. He believes in the people of the USA, and while he may have had a little back surgery and is a bit down in the mouth for the first coupla speeches or so, he will be back with a vengeance on unemployment in no time. :)

And that's what I think!

I think it's going to be Rick Perry, myself. He's all about jobs. America needs jobs. I think there was a wee bit o' playin' around in florida at the straw polling booths. It's not a scientific study, though Mr. Cain is a very nice man, It's Rick Perry who has the expertise on attracting jobs for America. He believes in the people of the USA, and while he may have had a little back surgery and is a bit down in the mouth for the first coupla speeches or so, he will be back with a vengeance on unemployment in no time. :)

And that's what I think!

Very Funny! At first I took you seriously! Good One!

Mr. Huggy, there's a difference between kind and thoughtful speech and a no-holds-barred tirade. My kid's a cop too, but she doesn't use language she hears on the street on me in public. Even if she put me in a subduing stranglehold for dismissing pedantic errors, I'd still tell her to go stand in the corner if she did. :eusa_whistle:

And that's what I think!

You think a 3% future unemployment rate under Perry v the present 10% unemployment rate under Obama is funny?

'Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Last edited:

And that's what I think!

You think a 3% future unemployment rate under Perry v the present 10% unemployment rate under Obama is funny?

3% unemployment and unicorns for everyone!

3% unemployment and unicorns for everyone!
Mr. Toro, I too believe unicorns are legendary.
Notwithstanding, I believe if Rick Perry becomes President, American unemployment will become legendary also. :)

And that's what I think!

Where is the 3% figure from?

JFK was a piece of shit as are you.

You are a stupid douchebag.

That's where imho, Perry will land us when businesses are encouraged with incentives to grow and make money, create jobs, and hire Americans. He goes for excellence in his own state about making sure everyone has a job.

A low unemployment rate and a few other things Rick Perry is capable of will give jobs to those who want them. He can pull a belt buckle in a couple of notches, too, without endangering either social security or health. He will support the military every which way he can.

I know he will take care of Americans who need care; he will get people back to work, and he will establish working relationships with other countries that will help them employ their own people, taking a lot of the pressure off our borders through diplomacy.

He's the man with the jobs plan, his governorship has taken the ball and run with the pass well beyond the goal posts' line. That's just what the doctor ordered for Uncle Sam. Let the others dance around a play word games, Rick Perry's strength is that he has beat back unemployment and shown others they can employ people too. He could do that a lot better from the Bully Pulpit as President.

It sure beats the heck out of listening to that "It's all about mememe and how could my 'enemies' do this that and the other blah blah blah" speil. I particularly do not like the overuse by obama of the "enemies" of his. It smacks of Hillary's husband's rivals' FBI files being found in her part of the White House back when her favorite line to grand juries was "I forget."

Rick Perry doesn't keep enemies lists. He's too busy reviewing where he thinks jobs can be developed, and he goes after them. I'm just sayin' go ahead and get all the info you can from each candidate. Just don't forget who brought home the employment bacon in the lineup. It's up to you. I already thought it over, and I keep coming up with Rick Perry's name since he has the winning record, and a walloping record it is.

That's where imho, Perry will land us when businesses are encouraged with incentives to grow and make money, create jobs, and hire Americans. He goes for excellence in his own state about making sure everyone has a job.

A low unemployment rate and a few other things Rick Perry is capable of will give jobs to those who want them. He can pull a belt buckle in a couple of notches, too, without endangering either social security or health. He will support the military every which way he can.

I know he will take care of Americans who need care; he will get people back to work, and he will establish working relationships with other countries that will help them employ their own people, taking a lot of the pressure off our borders through diplomacy.

He's the man with the jobs plan, his governorship has taken the ball and run with the pass well beyond the goal posts' line. That's just what the doctor ordered for Uncle Sam. Let the others dance around a play word games, Rick Perry's strength is that he has beat back unemployment and shown others they can employ people too. He could do that a lot better from the Bully Pulpit as President.

It sure beats the heck out of listening to that "It's all about mememe and how could my 'enemies' do this that and the other blah blah blah" speil. I particularly do not like the overuse by obama of the "enemies" of his. It smacks of Hillary's husband's rivals' FBI files being found in her part of the White House back when her favorite line to grand juries was "I forget."

Rick Perry doesn't keep enemies lists. He's too busy reviewing where he thinks jobs can be developed, and he goes after them. I'm just sayin' go ahead and get all the info you can from each candidate. Just don't forget who brought home the employment bacon in the lineup. It's up to you. I already thought it over, and I keep coming up with Rick Perry's name since he has the winning record, and a walloping record it is.

According to one source, Mass. has a lower rate of unemployment than Texas.

MA does have a lower rate of unemployment but I'm not sure if that is a good talking point.

I saw the clip of why leaders in the Republican party were horrified by Perry's performance in the last debate. It was terrible.

Forum List

Back