🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Perry Blew it, Romney leads, new gallop poll.

You enjoying that bigotry, shitstain? A lot of people said the same kind of stupid shit about JFK.

Considering that JFK came THAT close to losing to Nixon (really, only vote fraud in Chicago put him over the top) they might have had a point.

But the two things aren't really comparable. There wasn't 20% of the population that said they'd never vote for a Catholic in 1960, and there were more than enough Catholics to make up for anyone who bailed.

Not so much the case with Mittens. There are only about 3 million Mormons, and they usually vote Republican anyway.

Wallowing in that stupid bigotry like a pig in shit, ain't ya?

Spanky, pointing out that Mormons are brain dead cultist with crazy beliefs isn't bigotry.

It's a fact.

It's simple math, guy. We aren't going to beat Obama with a guy 22% of the population refuses to vote for, including 19% of Republicans.

Lots of people won't vote for a Mormon. If getting rid of Obama is an important goal, why take the chance?

(Pukey's response- "you...you... bigot... you... bunch of explitives... no coherent argument.)

Some folks have nothing better to say, and lack the intellect to say much else. Honestly, when held against Obama, I dont think it would take much to beat the guy . If Romney go's against Obama he will most likely win. Mormon or satanist, there are laws that cover religion and its beginning to matter less and less.

Spanky, pointing out that Mormons are brain dead cultist with crazy beliefs isn't bigotry.

It's a fact.

It's simple math, guy. We aren't going to beat Obama with a guy 22% of the population refuses to vote for, including 19% of Republicans.

Lots of people won't vote for a Mormon. If getting rid of Obama is an important goal, why take the chance?

(Pukey's response- "you...you... bigot... you... bunch of explitives... no coherent argument.)

The stones and glass house thing to you there. Where is your coherent argument ?

It's a fact.

You are a hateful, pathetic clown. You express the very definition of bigotry and then cry "no! I'm not!" That is just ridiculous. You want to be a hateful little worm, at least admit it because it is crystal clear to the rest of the world.

If the other choices are voting for obama or not voting at all? Don't be (more) stupid. Of course they will. Polls like that reflect preferences, and numbskulls like you are too dull to realize the obvious. Hateful idiots like you made much of the same noise before JFK was elected. You need to accept the fact that you are just a very, very stupid person and try to shut the fuck up once in a while to mitigate the shame you continue to heap upon yourself.

Was there any question that dumbass Rick fuckin' Perry would fall on his sword?

The only thing surprising about this to me is that anyone's surprised about it.

Where is the 3% figure from?
That's where imho, Perry will land us when businesses are encouraged with incentives to grow and make money, create jobs, and hire Americans. He goes for excellence in his own state about making sure everyone has a job.

A low unemployment rate and a few other things Rick Perry is capable of will give jobs to those who want them. He can pull a belt buckle in a couple of notches, too, without endangering either social security or health. He will support the military every which way he can.

I know he will take care of Americans who need care; he will get people back to work, and he will establish working relationships with other countries that will help them employ their own people, taking a lot of the pressure off our borders through diplomacy.

He's the man with the jobs plan, his governorship has taken the ball and run with the pass well beyond the goal posts' line. That's just what the doctor ordered for Uncle Sam. Let the others dance around a play word games, Rick Perry's strength is that he has beat back unemployment and shown others they can employ people too. He could do that a lot better from the Bully Pulpit as President.

It sure beats the heck out of listening to that "It's all about mememe and how could my 'enemies' do this that and the other blah blah blah" speil. I particularly do not like the overuse by obama of the "enemies" of his. It smacks of Hillary's husband's rivals' FBI files being found in her part of the White House back when her favorite line to grand juries was "I forget."

Rick Perry doesn't keep enemies lists. He's too busy reviewing where he thinks jobs can be developed, and he goes after them. I'm just sayin' go ahead and get all the info you can from each candidate. Just don't forget who brought home the employment bacon in the lineup. It's up to you. I already thought it over, and I keep coming up with Rick Perry's name since he has the winning record, and a walloping record it is.

According to one source, Mass. has a lower rate of unemployment than Texas.
More power to them. However, the governor there didn't go out thumping for a million jobs. Rick Perry did, because Texas needed him to do it. We had the worst heat spell and drought in recorded history this summer, following 2 other years of drought following Hurricane Ike. We just needed a little help from our Governor, and over his career, he has truly been the man of the Decade for those needing jobs.

Which leads us to a discussion on character. Rick Perry is a positive character with the talent of getting free enterprise businesses to employ American citizens. His record shows 50% of all new jobs created in Texas with the other 49 states combined with 50%. Do the math. The average vs. Rick Perry is 1% to his 50%.

Just sayin. :eusa_whistle:

More Voters Considering Romney Than Obama, Perry

Sixty-two percent would definitely vote for Romney or consider doing so
PRINCETON, NJ -- More registered voters say they would definitely vote for Mitt Romney or might consider doing so (62%) than say the same about his two main rivals in the 2012 presidential election, Democrat Barack Obama (54%) and Republican Rick Perry (53%).

Be pragmatic, vote and support the BEST CONSERVATIVE ( and here is the important part) who can WIN the general election. It's hand's down Mitt Romney.

That's 62% people that's a landslide win over Obama. Think, get your emotions out of it, this is business.

Vote Mitt Romney? You say this as if Romney will be different than Obama. Guess what they're part of the same club: it's called the Council on Foreign Relations. They have they same foreign policy vision and both desire a New World Order and want to destroy Americas sovereignty.

It's pathetic that you think Romney is the last hope against Obama and that he's the only way to get us out of the mess. He'll just add to the bullshit that Bush and Obama started. If your name isn't Ron Paul, there isn't going to be a real difference in Washington. Sorry.

It's a fact.

The stones and glass house thing to you there. Where is your coherent argument ?

Did you need me to explain the big words to you?

I'm not sure if Romney has led a poll yet.

In the most current poll on RCP, Perry is up by 7 points over Romney.

If the other choices are voting for obama or not voting at all? Don't be (more) stupid. Of course they will. Polls like that reflect preferences, and numbskulls like you are too dull to realize the obvious. Hateful idiots like you made much of the same noise before JFK was elected. You need to accept the fact that you are just a very, very stupid person and try to shut the fuck up once in a while to mitigate the shame you continue to heap upon yourself.

Guy, the thing is, not everyone hates Obama as much as you do.

I don't like the guy, but I really don't trust what the Mormon Cult would do if it ever got control of the country. The worst Obama can do in a second term is be even less effective than he is now.

And comparing a cult started by child molestors to the Catholic Church is kind of insulting to Catholics...

I'm not sure if Romney has led a poll yet.

In the most current poll on RCP, Perry is up by 7 points over Romney.

Yeah, but the gap is narrowing.

here's the problem. The people who actually run the GOP want Romney. Historically, they'll go with losers rather than risk losing control of the movement- Ford in 1976, Dole in 1996, McCain in 2008.

The inside the beltway crowd in Washington would be welcome in a (never going to happen) Romney White House. They might not be welcome in a Perry White House.

It's a fact.

It doesn't give me the slightest pause that Romney is a Mormon.

What gives me pause is that his beliefs and positions change with every shift of the wind.

It's a fact.

It doesn't give me the slightest pause that Romney is a Mormon.

What gives me pause is that his beliefs and positions change with every shift of the wind.

Well, it bothers me that the Latter Day Saints don't seem to have this understanding of this

Church

State

There's a line, it's there for a reason, and DON'T CROSS IT!

[

I don't like the guy, but I really don't trust what the Mormon Cult would do if it ever got control of the country. The worst Obama can do in a second term is be even less effective than he is now.

And comparing a cult started by child molestors to the Catholic Church is kind of insulting to Catholics...

You need to go start a 3rd party for twisted, hateful, bigoted, anti-American fuckers like yourself. Your party symbol could be an asshole - your portrait will do as a model.

Forum List

Back