🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Perry Blew it, Romney leads, new gallop poll.

i would think that if we adopted obama's plans, we'd be much better off than we are. he wanted to get rid of the bush tax cuts but didn't have the votes to do it. So...we still have this incredible deficit.

You'd think the gop would cop to the fact that the tax cuts haven't helped, they have hurt.

At the end of the day, we sent the congress up there and we have a divided government that gets very little done. We get the congress and the chaos we deserve. The markets are reflecting that.

Could you imagine if we were having to get into the space race these days? First there would be a section of the gop that denies there is anything called "outer space". Next there would be people in the gop who swear their plan would land us on every planet within the end of the year. Finally, there would be a bunch of myopic gym class morons called the tea party examining the constitution to see where the framers mentioned space exploration.

Forget the presidential election in 2012. the future of this country is in direct correlation to the number of tea party members sent to congress. I would say if they double their numbers, we're probably looking at the end of the nation by 2020 if not sooner. nothing will get through the congress that these worms don't want to get through and, suffice to say, there will be no spending on anything other than today's bills.

The investments in the future will be done by other countries and they will own it.

I wonder why an Obama supporter, Anti-Tea Party poster would want Romney over Perry? :eusa_think:

And your point is what exactly. Oh yeah, the "conservative" Reich Perry doubled the debt in Texas, hasn't gotten Texas into the top half of the # of states in unemployment percentage, wants to force your 12 year old daughter to get a shot to prevent STDs, is guilty of blatant crony capitalism and, oh yeah, threw up on himself according to the most biased of right wing hatchet men? Was that your point?

Again for the cheap seat.

Read it more slowly this time. I'll make it bigger and bolder.

I wonder why an Obama supporter, Anti-Tea Party poster would want Romney over Perry? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
Perry is a big, fat (not you Christie), joke!

Period. End of story.
Doubt it. He's the leader in jobs you know, something your flawless one doesn't do since his hands could get a little grimy when he--oh, wait. He never checks. Someone else does it for him. lol

How did Perry create jobs?

Break it down for me...bub.
:cool:
Sure. He got his friends to organize committees on employing others. The flame caught on, and they all started hiring. When they ran out of Texas employers, they called others having troubles in other areas and attracted workers to our state. We have 1,000 people a day pouring over our borders to live here now, and they work hard, make money, buy houses and cars, which accelerates the market.

They put their heads together as a group and made it happen.

Last edited:

And your point is what exactly. Oh yeah, the "conservative" Reich Perry doubled the debt in Texas, hasn't gotten Texas into the top half of the # of states in unemployment percentage, wants to force your 12 year old daughter to get a shot to prevent STDs, is guilty of blatant crony capitalism and, oh yeah, threw up on himself according to the most biased of right wing hatchet men? Was that your point?

I wonder why an Obama supporter, Anti-Tea Party poster would want Romney over Perry? :eusa_think:[/QUOTE]
Because they already have their character assassination plot figured out in that Sue Sarandon film, "Bull Romney". My hunch is he may have been one of the 900 WH files back when First Lady Clinton got temporary dementia and couldn't remember doing the stuff she did to get caught red-handed through fluent exercise of her lawyerese. You'll see a lot more leftist pimping for Romney. That's how they got Mr. Nice Guy all of a sudden McCain conceding the race.

Do you wonder why people who swim get wet as well? :eusa_think:

The less the spread Tea Party cancer; the better the Country is going to be. I'm not sure that Perry is a Tea Party guy with his wanting to make it mandatory to give your daughter a deadly injection, doubling the State debt, using his powers as governor to take private property for the Trans Texas Corridor so businesses can more swiftly import their shit coming from Mexico CorridorWatch.org - Challenging the Wisdom of the Trans-Texas Corridor. and all but its much better to erase all doubt and do what you can to destroy his bid in the cradle.

Reich Perry:
Bad for your Daughter
Big Government Proponent
And oh yeah, likely a closet Pyromaniac as the fires of Texas continue to burn for 10 straight months.

Doubt it. He's the leader in jobs you know, something your flawless one doesn't do since his hands could get a little grimy when he--oh, wait. He never checks. Someone else does it for him. lol

Sure, MissyFits. He got his friends to organize committees on employing others. The flame caught on, and they all started hiring. When they ran out of Texas employers, they called others having troubles in other areas and attracted workers to our state. We have 1,000 people a day pouring over our borders to live here now, and they work hard, make money, buy houses and cars, which accelerates the market.

"They"...wow...you're not big on specifics are you?

The 1,000 people a day...are you talking about the illegal aliens Perry won't penalize businesses for hiring or is that another fantasy of yours?

Maybe in a few decades, Texas will be in the top 20 for lowest unemployment.

Sure, MissyFits. He got his friends to organize committees on employing others. The flame caught on, and they all started hiring. When they ran out of Texas employers, they called others having troubles in other areas and attracted workers to our state. We have 1,000 people a day pouring over our borders to live here now, and they work hard, make money, buy houses and cars, which accelerates the market.

And then you woke up.

:lol::cuckoo:

And then you woke up.

Worried, are we sweetie? :lmao:

And then you woke up.

You'd think he'd have at least one name of the "they" and "friends" in his fantasy.

What most Perry supporters fail to understand is that ‘job creation’ and ‘job attraction’ are not the same thing. In addition, Perry’s ‘formula’ for ‘job creation,’ low wages, few if any benefits, and deregulation, won’t translate to the national level:

So what you need to know is that the Texas miracle is a myth, and more broadly that Texan experience offers no useful lessons on how to restore national full employment.

[F]rom mid-2008 onward unemployment soared in Texas, just as it did almost everywhere else.

In June 2011, the Texas unemployment rate was 8.2 percent. That was less than unemployment in collapsed-bubble states like California and Florida, but it was slightly higher than the unemployment rate in New York, and significantly higher than the rate in Massachusetts.

So where does the notion of a Texas miracle come from? Mainly from widespread misunderstanding of the economic effects of population growth.

[D]oes Texas job growth point the way to faster job growth in the nation as a whole?

No.

What Texas shows is that a state offering cheap labor and, less important, weak regulation can attract jobs from other states.

Perrynomics amounts to…a fallacy of composition: every state can’t lure jobs away from every other state.

In fact, at a national level lower wages would almost certainly lead to fewer jobs — because they would leave working Americans even less able to cope with the overhang of debt left behind by the housing bubble, an overhang that is at the heart of our economic problem.

So when Mr. Perry presents himself as the candidate who knows how to create jobs, don’t believe him. His prescriptions for job creation would work about as well in practice as his prayer-based attempt to end Texas’s crippling drought.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/15/opinion/the-texas-unmiracle.html?_r=1

What most Perry supporters fail to understand is that ‘job creation’ and ‘job attraction’ are not the same thing. In addition, Perry’s ‘formula’ for ‘job creation,’ low wages, few if any benefits, and deregulation, won’t translate to the national level:

So what you need to know is that the Texas miracle is a myth, and more broadly that Texan experience offers no useful lessons on how to restore national full employment.

[F]rom mid-2008 onward unemployment soared in Texas, just as it did almost everywhere else.

In June 2011, the Texas unemployment rate was 8.2 percent. That was less than unemployment in collapsed-bubble states like California and Florida, but it was slightly higher than the unemployment rate in New York, and significantly higher than the rate in Massachusetts.

So where does the notion of a Texas miracle come from? Mainly from widespread misunderstanding of the economic effects of population growth.

[D]oes Texas job growth point the way to faster job growth in the nation as a whole?

No.

What Texas shows is that a state offering cheap labor and, less important, weak regulation can attract jobs from other states.

Perrynomics amounts to…a fallacy of composition: every state can’t lure jobs away from every other state.

In fact, at a national level lower wages would almost certainly lead to fewer jobs — because they would leave working Americans even less able to cope with the overhang of debt left behind by the housing bubble, an overhang that is at the heart of our economic problem.

So when Mr. Perry presents himself as the candidate who knows how to create jobs, don’t believe him. His prescriptions for job creation would work about as well in practice as his prayer-based attempt to end Texas’s crippling drought.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/15/opinion/the-texas-unmiracle.html?_r=1
It sure won't.

You know what the average American will say to that swill...?

"Nein, nein, NEIN!!!"

Psssssst....TwinkleToes,

Who are these "friends" that Perry created all these jobs with?

Or did you mean "fiends?"

You need to go start a 3rd party for twisted, hateful, bigoted, anti-American fuckers like yourself. Your party symbol could be an asshole - your portrait will do as a model.

Lot's of people will vote third party if Romney's the nominee, and you'll be howling and screaming when Obama coasts to a second term.

Oh, if Romney's the nominee, I'll vote for Obama. I'll send him money and I'll campaign for him.

Where are the facts to support a third party starting if Romney gets the nomination, not that he will, but you are not being clear weather or not you are stating an opinion of facts. Who is this third party you speak of ?

There are a lot of third parties out there already. But some of these people are going to just stay home, and others are going to actually vote for Obama.

This is what you seem unable to comprehend, I guess. There is a hatred for Mormons in this country that runs pretty deep, especially amongst the Evagelicals and Baptists. (My late mother was a Baptist from Missouri, and she hated Mormons with a passion I didn't understand, until I met some of them.)

Go back to the poll. 22% WILL NOT VOTE for a Mormon. 22%.

But the brain dead people in Washington just keep ignoring this, and keep trying to shove Romney down our throats. And they'll be scratching their heads next year when Obama beats him easily.

Well, it bothers me that the Latter Day Saints don't seem to have this understanding of this

Church

State

There's a line, it's there for a reason, and DON'T CROSS IT!

You mean they vote their conscience. How terrible. :neutral:

There's a major difference between voting your conscience and trying to impose your morality on others.

Looking at the Prop 8 fight in California. This was an issue that Californians should have worked out amongst themselves. But 70% of pro-8 funds came from Mormons, even though LDS make up less than 2% of California's population. People were emptying out their kid's college funds because their Prophet told them to.

The founders had firm ideas about why Religion and State don't mix. The Mormons, on the other hand, believe that it is their goal to make America God's Kingdom on Earth. It's in their freakin' doctrine.

There is a hatred for Mormons in this country that runs pretty deep.

Among hateful, unamerican bigots like you. Go start your Bigoted Asshole Party and STFU. You are like a broken record of irrational nonsense. How many times do you think you need to post your hatred of a particular religion before you figure maybe everyone gets the idea? STFU already. And while you're at it, get the fuck out of my country. You don't belong here. In fact, take the idiots who post here about how they hate Muslims or Jews or African Americans or anyone else and go start your own country based on the Bigoted Asshole Party. Maybe pick out a spot in Antarctica to establish your Fearandhateland. Be sure to let us know where it is so we CAN NUKE YOU FUCKING COCKROACHES OUT OF EXISTENCE and do humanity a great favor.

Guy, the thing is, not everyone hates Obama as much as you do. ...

Where did I say I "hated" obama? I leave the hating to bigoted assholes like you. I also leave the fawing admiration of obama to liberal democrats like you.

Oh, if Romney's the nominee, I'll vote for Obama. I'll send him money and I'll campaign for him.

As if you weren't going to anyway. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding with this bit? Is the money good?

There is a hatred for Mormons in this country that runs pretty deep.

Among hateful, unamerican bigots like you. Go start your Bigoted Asshole Party and STFU. You are like a broken record of irrational nonsense. How many times do you think you need to post your hatred of a particular religion before you figure maybe everyone gets the idea? STFU already. And while you're at it, get the fuck out of my country. You don't belong here. In fact, take the idiots who post here about how they hate Muslims or Jews or African Americans or anyone else and go start your own country based on the Bigoted Asshole Party. Maybe pick out a spot in Antarctica to establish your Fearandhateland. Be sure to let us know where it is so we CAN NUKE YOU FUCKING COCKROACHES OUT OF EXISTENCE and do humanity a great favor.

Once again, man, what is your goal here?

Is your goal to prove that you just as so tolerant and understanding?

Or is your goal to get rid of Obama?

Mormons believe that God inflicted dark skin on minorities as a curse, and that if they become Mormons, they'll be "White and delightsome" (Hey, Michael Jackson was a Mormon. Who knew?)

so fume all day, man, it doesn't erase the fact. Polls show a Mormon can't win.

Forum List

Back