🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Perry Blew it, Romney leads, new gallop poll.

Oh, if Romney's the nominee, I'll vote for Obama. I'll send him money and I'll campaign for him.

As if you weren't going to anyway. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding with this bit? Is the money good?

No, actually, I wasn't.

But my fear of the Mormon Cult is greater than my contempt for Obama.

So yeah, I can live with four more years of Obama rather than the Mormons trying to establish "God's Kingdom on Earth".

There is a hatred for Mormons in this country that runs pretty deep.

Among hateful, unamerican bigots like you. Go start your Bigoted Asshole Party and STFU. You are like a broken record of irrational nonsense. How many times do you think you need to post your hatred of a particular religion before you figure maybe everyone gets the idea? STFU already. And while you're at it, get the fuck out of my country. You don't belong here. In fact, take the idiots who post here about how they hate Muslims or Jews or African Americans or anyone else and go start your own country based on the Bigoted Asshole Party. Maybe pick out a spot in Antarctica to establish your Fearandhateland. Be sure to let us know where it is so we CAN NUKE YOU FUCKING COCKROACHES OUT OF EXISTENCE and do humanity a great favor.

Once again, man, what is your goal here? .

I know what your goal is. How's the money? Does the DNC do direct deposit, or do they mail you a check each week?

I know what your goal is. How's the money? Does the DNC do direct deposit, or do they mail you a check each week?

No, man, I don't need anyone to pay me to expose the Mormons for what they are.

And oddly,the only ones I see here expressing support for Romney are liberals. All the real conservatives are supporting Perry or Cain or Bachmann.

The funny thing is, you guys are getting punked. The liberals want Romney, because they know he'd undercut conservatives or that Obama can beat him pretty easy.

Oh, if Romney's the nominee, I'll vote for Obama. I'll send him money and I'll campaign for him.

As if you weren't going to anyway. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding with this bit? Is the money good?

No, actually, I wasn't.

You lying sack of shit.

From the office of the DNC:

Assignment: Go on message boards and give the 'ol "Hey everybody, I'm a Republican! Houweeedeee you-all!" then proceed to use fear, hatred, and bigotry to try and undermine the Republican candidate we fear the most in the general election.

Payment: 5 mao per asinine post
100rmb bonus for whoever can be most unamerican

Good luck comrades!

No, man, I don't need anyone to pay me to expose the Mormons for what they are. .

It must be nice doing work that you love so much.

Only liberals want Romney, man.

He'll perserve ObamaCare, he'll appoint pro-abortion judges to the courts, and so on.

Unless you admitting Conservatism is a failed philosophy and the only way Republicans can win is by outliberalling Obama.

It must be nice doing work that you love so much.

Only liberals want Romney, man. .

Did the DNC send you the talking point in the mail, or as a pdf file?

Please point out the liberals on this board (people who like Obama and agree with what he does) that are denouncing Romney. Frankly, the only one I see who does it with any consistency is SeaWytch. All the rest of them either say nice things about Romney or pretend he's not there (until after he wins the nomination, that is.)

These same people spend a lot of time hating on Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann or anyone else.

So that leads me to one of two conclusions about liberals and Romney.

1) They figure that Obama is burnt toast anyway, so Romney is just liberal enough that they can live with him for four years.

2) They know that if they can foist him on the GOP rank and file, most of them will be dispirited and not excited, and they can nuke him by pointing out how crazy Mormonism is and scare people.

It's like you people learned nothing from 2008. If Democrats praise your guy, you need to watch out.

Among hateful, unamerican bigots like you. Go start your Bigoted Asshole Party and STFU. You are like a broken record of irrational nonsense. How many times do you think you need to post your hatred of a particular religion before you figure maybe everyone gets the idea? STFU already. And while you're at it, get the fuck out of my country. You don't belong here. In fact, take the idiots who post here about how they hate Muslims or Jews or African Americans or anyone else and go start your own country based on the Bigoted Asshole Party. Maybe pick out a spot in Antarctica to establish your Fearandhateland. Be sure to let us know where it is so we CAN NUKE YOU FUCKING COCKROACHES OUT OF EXISTENCE and do humanity a great favor.

You are like a broken record of irrational nonsense

That about describes the Morman doctrine to a "T".

CAN NUKE YOU FUCKING COCKROACHES OUT OF EXISTENCE

And you call other members of USMB "haters"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Sport...you don't get to decide who is an American. That already happened by birth and heritage. We don't have to accept a cult as the foundational principles of a future POTUS.

You are like a broken record of irrational nonsense

That about describes the Morman doctrine to a "T".

CAN NUKE YOU FUCKING COCKROACHES OUT OF EXISTENCE

And you call other members of USMB "haters"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Sport...you don't get to decide who is an American. That already happened by birth and heritage. We don't have to accept a cult as the foundational principles of a future POTUS.

I'm not sure what Uke's problems are, he seems to have some serious anger management problem.

Only liberals want Romney, man. .

Did the DNC send you the talking point in the mail, or as a pdf file?

Please point out the liberals on this board (people who like Obama and agree with what he does) that are denouncing Romney. Frankly, the only one I see who does it with any consistency is SeaWytch. All the rest of them either say nice things about Romney or pretend he's not there (until after he wins the nomination, that is.)

These same people spend a lot of time hating on Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann or anyone else.

So that leads me to one of two conclusions about liberals and Romney.

1) They figure that Obama is burnt toast anyway, so Romney is just liberal enough that they can live with him for four years.

2) They know that if they can foist him on the GOP rank and file, most of them will be dispirited and not excited, and they can nuke him by pointing out how crazy Mormonism is and scare people.

It's like you people learned nothing from 2008. If Democrats praise your guy, you need to watch out.

Cha-ching! There goes five more mao in the bank account.

so fume all day, man, it doesn't erase the fact. Polls show a Mormon can't win.

Oh yeah, just like they could never become Congressmen, Senators, Governors....

Face it, you are nothing but a stupid, bigoted shit. Good for you that you've managed to get the DNC to fund your hatred.

Lot's of people will vote third party if Romney's the nominee, and you'll be howling and screaming when Obama coasts to a second term.

Where are the facts to support a third party starting if Romney gets the nomination, not that he will, but you are not being clear weather or not you are stating an opinion of facts. Who is this third party you speak of ?

There are a lot of third parties out there already. But some of these people are going to just stay home, and others are going to actually vote for Obama.

This is what you seem unable to comprehend, I guess. There is a hatred for Mormons in this country that runs pretty deep, especially amongst the Evagelicals and Baptists. (My late mother was a Baptist from Missouri, and she hated Mormons with a passion I didn't understand, until I met some of them.)

Go back to the poll. 22% WILL NOT VOTE for a Mormon. 22%.

But the brain dead people in Washington just keep ignoring this, and keep trying to shove Romney down our throats. And they'll be scratching their heads next year when Obama beats him easily.

Well name a few. Leading up to the 2008 election the same was said about Obama and the country not being ready for a black president. No third party came. The same was said in the election of 2000, no third party came. I even remember watching the third party debates on CSPAN, tell you what, it had ten times the depth of any political debate going on at the time. As for this Mormon thing, It means very little. 22% of any group means nothing to no one. A bigger number said they would not vote foe a black man or woman for president. Where you get that number any way ?

so fume all day, man, it doesn't erase the fact. Polls show a Mormon can't win.

Oh yeah, just like they could never become Congressmen, Senators, Governors....

Face it, you are nothing but a stupid, bigoted shit. Good for you that you've managed to get the DNC to fund your hatred.

They become Governors, Senators, Congressmen because either they live in states with large LDS population, or because they don't get the scrutiny.

A lot of Americans can't name their congressman or Senator.

The President gets a lot more scrutiny...

But don't let simple logic get in the way of your anger, man.

Go back to the poll. 22% WILL NOT VOTE for a Mormon. 22%.

But the brain dead people in Washington just keep ignoring this, and keep trying to shove Romney down our throats. And they'll be scratching their heads next year when Obama beats him easily.

Well name a few. Leading up to the 2008 election the same was said about Obama and the country not being ready for a black president. No third party came. The same was said in the election of 2000, no third party came. I even remember watching the third party debates on CSPAN, tell you what, it had ten times the depth of any political debate going on at the time. As for this Mormon thing, It means very little. 22% of any group means nothing to no one. A bigger number said they would not vote foe a black man or woman for president. Where you get that number any way ?

Not true.

In U.S., 22% Are Hesitant to Support a Mormon in 2012

The very same poll that said that 22% wouldn't vote for an LDS only recorded only about 5% of the population admitted they wouldn't vote for a black and 6% wouldn't vote for a woman. I personally think both numbers are probably a lot higher. But clearly, people feel comfortable enough with their disdain for Mormons they aren't afraid to tell pollsters.

Another point. I think a LOT of Americans are actually pretty unaware of how batshit crazy Mormon beliefs actually are. They've never heard of Blood Atonement, Being a god on your own world, Magic Underwear, etc.

The MSM won't tell us now, but watch. The minute Romney gets the nomination, they are going to do all sorts of exposes and documentaries on the Mormon faith.

Forum List

Back