person of color but not colored????!!

Instead of complaining about it, why not hire him?
Because I don't own a radio station or I would. It doesn't bother you the hypocrisy of this situation? Of course it doesn't, you're a programed liberal automaton.

To this day I can't figure the difference between the designations "colored people" and "people of color".
“Colored” reminds liberals of the time in history before whites granted black people equal rights under the law

To this day I can't figure the difference between the designations "colored people" and "people of color".
“Colored” reminds liberals of the time in history before whites granted black people equal rights under the law
So I guess liberals would have been o.k. with signs above water fountains that said "people of color only?" PC hypocrisy in firing this man.

So I guess liberals would have been o.k. with signs above water fountains that said "people of color only?" PC hypocrisy in firing this man.
I think so

what the left wants now is payback

jim crowe in reverse

and telling white people what they can or cannot say is one way to erase the legacy of slavery in their tortured minds

The liberal thought police are at it again. The cultural communism in this country runs rampant. He should have called her "comrade" and that would be acceptable. Guess using word "colored" instead of "color" was an effort to put black people, to quote Biden, "back in chains." This is very Orwellian indeed.

Is the radio DJ a conservative? If so, that's probably the reason they got canceled .

Liberal President Lyndon Baines Johnson stood before the NAACP Convention and told the assembled delegates "with my great society giveaways, I will have you N-words voting Democrat for a hundred generations" and he got a standing O.

I think so

jim crowe in reverse

and telling white people what they can or cannot say is one way to erase the legacy of slavery in their tortured minds
In the end it's about retribution against whites. Marxist strategy is about controlling the narrative.

I think so

jim crowe in reverse

In the end it's about retribution against whites. Marxist strategy is about controlling the narrative.
You never established anyones skin tone on who was fired by who.

The liberal thought police are at it again. The cultural communism in this country runs rampant. He should have called her "comrade" and that would be acceptable. Guess using word "colored" instead of "color" was an effort to put black people, to quote Biden, "back in chains." This is very Orwellian indeed.
It's what I've always said, "people of color" = good
"Colored people" = bad

The left is strange

Nobody uses Colored anymore.
A lot of people use women of color. This guy is racist.

Let's face facts....Democrats can do whatever they want and we can't stop them.
If we try to do what they get away with every day, we lose our jobs and end up in jail.

People are going to die over this two-tiered social-justice and it's not just going to be it's victims.

Negro and Colored were vestiges of segregation.
Those subjected to them find it offensive

Why would you insist on using it?
Perhaps the people that run these organizations can answer your question.

Historic designation dating from Jim Crow.

I don’t see those organizations calling people negro or colored

you are blinded by hate and racism then

United Negro College Fund --- it's right there in the name.
National Association of Colored People -- it's right there in the name.

If Blacks truly find the terms "Negro" and "Colored People" offensive, they should change the names of these organizations that support Negros/Colored People.

Some people find power in being "offended" That is one reason that some Blacks love to use variations of the N word with each other, but get "offended" if someone not black says it.

And before someone accuses me of it, I have no desire to use the N-Word. I simply believe that people that use the N-Word themselves are hypocrites if they are offended by its use by others.

Forum List

Back