Person Of Interest In Bombing To Be Deported

The sad thing is, I'm sure by the end of the day there will be a half dozen threads about this. Because a man who thinks the mafia is stalking him, the illuminati are trying to enslave the planet, and the government is murdering high profile politicians using "microwave guns", is a reliable source.

The Illuminati? I love the Illuminati. [:) There really was such a group, you know, around the time of the French Revolution. They advertised in many European newspapers, many countries --- and then disappeared. You had to be invited to join, apparently. Their mission was..........not clearly stated. Well, not stated at all.

There's a book from that time claiming they started the French Revolution, as if, but I mean to read it. "Foucault's Pendulum" by Umberto Eco has a lot about the Illuminati and other secret societies, very delightful.

Okay, you are right. If there is truth to this tale, it's interesting, but if the timing isn't confirmed by people who don't ALWAYS just make stuff up, that's not interesting.

Good question, Mudwhistle. I read the Saudi National, Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, who is to be deported, has ties to a well connected Saudi family. That to me, would be more of a reason for an unscheduled meeting with the Saudi foreign minister, than getting together to talk about Syria. Of course I have been known to be wrong once or twice. :)

Ya know...it really wouldn't hurt if y'all would quit loading up the boards with crap from Alex Jones. His wild speculations, outright lies and disinformation isn't helping anybody.

Well since I'm new to the political board, Oldguy, maybe you can excuse my not knowing that information about Alex Jones. I saw this headline on a different website and was taken to the Alex Jones website. I'll try to do better next time. :)

Ok. Check out Jones' website and you'll see all kinds of weird claims. Over the years, I've heard him and his predecessor talk about aliens on the moon being readied to invade us, "remote viewing," black helicopters and on and on and on.

He's never been right about anything, but he has a fairly large audience of crazy people who just suck it up like a drug.

Thanks for the interesting info, Oldguy. Will be checking the website out further.

Good question, Mudwhistle. I read the Saudi National, Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, who is to be deported, has ties to a well connected Saudi family. That to me, would be more of a reason for an unscheduled meeting with the Saudi foreign minister, than getting together to talk about Syria. Of course I have been known to be wrong once or twice. :)

It was reported that the Saudi National was aggressively questioned by JTTF & the FBI. They searched his car, home, associates & roommates. All this & he was an injured victim that was nearly killed. This guy has been terrified. You can bet his parents are pissed off & want to make sure he is being treated the best they can. You can bet they want him back home to heal up.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Obama meets with Saudi foreign minister, discusses Syria
U.S. President Barack Obama met with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal at the White House on Wednesday and discussed the conflict in Syria, a spokeswoman said.

The meeting was not on Obama's public schedule.

The spokeswoman, Caitlin Hayden, said the president joined a meeting between the Saudi official and Obama's national security adviser, Tom Donilon.

"The president and Prince Saud al-Faisal reaffirmed the strong partnership between the United States and Saudi Arabia and discussed developments in the region, including the conflict in Syria," Hayden said in a statement.

Last edited:
We seem to be getting conflicting reports on this. Hopefully the feds are on track catching the ones who did this.
Or covering up what really happened like they did Benghazi.

Obama doesn't seem all that worried about follow-up attacks on military posts. We still haven't been put on any type of hightened security. After 9/11 they had lines lasting 2 hours because they were checking every POV for bombs and terrorists.

It's clear Obama doesn't expect another attack and the media is busy trying to blame this on white Red-Neck Tea Party Nascar fan gun-clinging Americans.

So why wasn't he meeting with Syrians?

It was reported that the Saudi National was aggressively questioned by JTTF & the FBI. They searched his car, home, associates & roommates. All this & he was an injured victim that was nearly killed. This guy has been terrified. You can bet his parents are pissed off & want to make sure he is being treated the best they can. You can bet they want him back home to heal up.

He was investigated and cleared. This isn't N. Korea or Cuba. He can leave any time. Why are they deporting him?

Don't you have to do something wrong to get deported?

He was investigated and cleared. This isn't N. Korea or Cuba. He can leave any time. Why are they deporting him?

Don't you have to do something wrong to get deported?

Maybe he is un-insured. Maybe they found some weed in his car.

Congressman Jeff Duncan Questions Sec. Napolitano on Possible Deportation of Saudi National 4/18/2013

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3l8xOAlcFA"]Jeff Duncan vs Napolitano Deportation of Saudi National[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2F015-9vAA"]Saudi boston bombing to be deported[/ame]

Last edited:
It was reported that he was considered a security risk and was being deported. Seems to me they consider a person like that is guilty of more than possession of a little grass.

Congressman Jeff Duncan Questions Sec. Napolitano on Possible Deportation of Saudi National 4/18/2013

Jeff Duncan vs Napolitano Deportation of Saudi National

Saudi boston bombing to be deported

For a member of the administration to flat refuse to answer a rumor-based question from a grand-standing member of Congress is funny as hell. I'm sure she'd have liked to say more, but decency restrained her. Duncan wasn't going to let his moment under the lights pass without trying to pin another internet rumor on Napolitano and HHS and the Secretary wasn't playing. Good for her.

Remember, Duncan is also the one who tried to question her about the umpteen million rounds of ammo that we saw a dozen threads on here. Whatever Drudge or Beck or WND or FOX comes up with to discredit the administration seems to find its way into Duncan's inbox regularly, so it's obvious he's a right wing team player. As a member of that committee, perhaps he could do the public more good by seeking information on real issues, rather than using his position to parrot the steady stream of lies and half-truths flowing from the right wing propaganda and character assassination team.

What seems strange is that on the video, Janet Napolitano said to Congressman Jeff Duncan that:

“Like I said, again I don’t even think he was technically a person of interest or a suspect, that was a wash. And I am unaware of any proceeding there,

Yet, the Boston Herald stated in their article that the Saudi Nationals apartment was searched just hours after he was injured. So, apparently he was a person of interest.

Jeff Duncan vs Napolitano Deportation of Saudi National

Saudi boston bombing to be deported

For a member of the administration to flat refuse to answer a rumor-based question from a grand-standing member of Congress is funny as hell. I'm sure she'd have liked to say more, but decency restrained her. Duncan wasn't going to let his moment under the lights pass without trying to pin another internet rumor on Napolitano and HHS and the Secretary wasn't playing. Good for her.

Remember, Duncan is also the one who tried to question her about the umpteen million rounds of ammo that we saw a dozen threads on here. Whatever Drudge or Beck or WND or FOX comes up with to discredit the administration seems to find its way into Duncan's inbox regularly, so it's obvious he's a right wing team player. As a member of that committee, perhaps he could do the public more good by seeking information on real issues, rather than using his position to parrot the steady stream of lies and half-truths flowing from the right wing propaganda and character assassination team.
Taking everything this administration says at face-value is foolish at best. Remember that horrible video?

Last edited:
Alex Jones can be a nut job but he has been right about things too. You can't dismiss everything he says. He got Obama phone lady to admit that she kicked the father of her children out so she could get more welfare.

Forum List

Back