Person of the Year

1701907739192.jpeg

Guess I will never understand the pop music crowd. How does anyone have a peak singing that crap. At least Michael Jackson had real talent--- in my day, I went to concerts to hear real music played by people who played instruments.

The people behind her all play instruments. Actually she can also.

The people behind her all play instruments.
What are their names? Do they all appear on her album covers as part of The Taylor Swift Group? Or are they just "those guys?"

Actually she can also.
What does she play? Can you link me to a song of hers where she is the lead instrumentalist?

The most important question I always ask of teen pop musicians: would you still want to listen to her if all you had was her CD, and couldn't see her wiggling around in a tight miniskirt?

And worse: What does this say of America and Time Magazine if this skank is truly America's "person of the year?"

My girlfriend is thrilled that Taylor Swift is Person of the Year. Is there anyone more popular?

Not a fan but she does have a large following. On one of her shows in Seattle, there was a seismic activity equivalent to a 2.3 magnitude earthquake because of her dancing fans or so the news media reported.

Her earnings have topped a billion dollars and she is only in her early 30's. Not bad.

The codependent, parasitic shitlibs would gather in the forest and worship a Norwegian brown rat if its shit pellets happen to spell "trump sux"...

I'm not calling her a rat.... well, maybe I am... she's their beloved rat, and a slutty one at that.... :laughing0301:

BTW, Briben is asking if anyone has any pictures of her when was 7.... no idea what that's about....

What are their names? Do they all appear on her album covers as part of The Taylor Swift Group? Or are they just "those guys?"

You said you wanted to see people play. Now it's "you want to see people play and you want to know their names". Would name tags help?

What does she play?

Guitar that I know about.

Can you link me to a song of hers where she is the lead instrumentalist?

The most important question I always ask of teen pop musicians: would you still want to listen to her if all you had was her CD, and couldn't see her wiggling around in a tight miniskirt?

And worse: What does this say of America and Time Magazine if this skank is truly America's "person of the year?"

You are a sad individual.

Not a fan but she does have a large following. On one of her shows in Seattle, there was a seismic activity equivalent to a 2.3 magnitude earthquake because of her dancing fans or so the news media reported.

Her earnings have topped a billion dollars and she is only in her early 30's. Not bad.
No question she is immensely popular but a Billionaire Person of the Year should be involved in more philanthropy.
Charity concerts, a cause associated with her, Taylor Swift Foundation

Dating a Football Star doesn’t count

January: Nobody cares about TIME Magazine
February: Nobody cares about TIME Magazine
March: Nobody cares about TIME Magazine
April: Nobody cares about TIME Magazine
May: Nobody cares about TIME Magazine
June: Nobody cares about TIME Magazine
July: Nobody cares about TIME Magazine
August: Nobody cares about TIME Magazine
September: Nobody cares about TIME Magazine
October: Nobody cares about TIME Magazine
November: Nobody cares about TIME Magazine
December: ZOMG!!!! TIME Magazine gets some attention!!! Look at us!!! Another controversial decision!!! We're relevant again!!!
January: Nobody cares about TIME Magazine

What does she play? Can you link me to a song of hers where she is the lead instrumentalist?

Wow. Stay strong. Don't stroke out.

You said you wanted to see people play. Now it's "you want to see people play and you want to know their names". Would name tags help?
If you asked me who played in The Who or Led Zeppelin, I could tell you.

Guitar that I know about.
Sorry, that looks like someone's high-school kid up there. No voice, no presence, and all she is doing is strumming the guitar hardly even changing cords. I played better guitar at the age of ten.

You are a sad individual.
I may be but I know good musical talent when I hear it. And I've met, known and been friends with a few as well.

If you asked me who played in The Who or Led Zeppelin, I could tell you.

Good for you.

Sorry, that looks like someone's high-school kid up there. No voice, no presence, and all she is doing is strumming the guitar hardly even changing cords. I played better guitar at the age of ten.

Probably not.

I may be but I know good musical talent when I hear it. And I've met, known and been friends with a few as well.

Sure you have. She's making millions and you are bitching on the internet.

Forum List

Back