🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
Did anyone else hear Trump talk about these five words? The man sounds like a complete and utter imbecile. Of course, it goes without saying that Trump is lying about these particular 5 words since a cognitive tester would not include words that are related to each other (like person, woman, and man; even camera and TV are related). A cognitive tester would use 5 completely unrelated words. How do I know? It's because I was given more than one cognitive test when I was in a hospital back in 2003 with a case of viral meningitis.

But listening to Trump tell this ridiculous story for a period of several minutes was simply painful because all Trump managed to accomplish was to cast even MORE doubt on his cognitive ability and his mental acuity.

Did anyone else hear Trump talk about these five words? The man sounds like a complete and utter imbecile. Of course, it goes without saying that Trump is lying about these particular 5 words since a cognitive tester would not include words that are related to each other (like person, woman, and man; even camera and TV are related). A cognitive tester would use 5 completely unrelated words. How do I know? It's because I was given more than one cognitive test when I was in a hospital back in 2003 with a case of viral meningitis.

But listening to Trump tell this ridiculous story for a period of several minutes was simply painful because all Trump managed to accomplish was to cast even MORE doubt on his cognitive ability and his mental acuity.

Sounds like you did not pass your cognitive test - then and especially now.

Just like your hero, creepy Joe.

For Trump's NEXT cognitive test (which will SURELY dazzle his doctors who will say that no one has ever done this before), Trump will recite the following 5 word in order, mind you. See if you can do it although it's not likely you can.

Child, sister, brother, music radio...

Try it!

Let's try another one, shall we?

Plant, flower, bush, shirt, clothes.

Is anyone getting any of these? How many tries does it take you to almost equal Trump's incredible cognitive ability. I ask because most people can't do it. At least they can't get it in the same order as Trump who just amazed his doctors.

Let's try another one, shall we?

Plant, flower, bush, shirt, clothes.

Is anyone getting any of these? How many tries does it take you to almost equal Trump's incredible cognitive ability. I ask because most people can't do it. At least they can't get it in the same order as Trump who just amazed his doctors.

It was person, woman, man, camera and TV.

You did not pass.

Let's try another one.

Beverage, coffee, tea, road, car...

Try it. See if you even have a fraction of Trump's cognitive ability. Don't be embarrassed if you don't get it in order despite the fact that it actually seems EASIER to get in order than out of order.

It was a strange repetitious rambling, recounting of a word test to see if he had control of his facilities. Sure made me feel better about his mind and mental state. o_O:eek:

Our president, the self-described stabul jenuos, is, in reality, little more than a whack job.

*Sniff* *Sniff*

It doesn't take Biden to smell the heresy.

The God-Emperor is the best president in the history.

Are conservatives really THIS stupid. It's virtually impossible to believe that anyone is THIS stupid, but it has to be considered if and when anyone could be fooled by this cognitive test BS because it's simply blather, and it's not even remotely clever blather, either.

Let's try another (virtually impossible for the average person to "ace") cognitive test...

Automobile, car, truck, lawn, grass.

See if you can get that on your 3rd of 4th try!

hey. be proud of your so-called president. he probably managed to retain a word somehow similar to one of the 5 original words, and expanded on that. WINNING

I saw the example he offered and regardless of whether they were actual questions or not, the issue remains the same. Trump is challenging Bidens cognitive competence that could, if he were deemed unfit; disqualify him from the White House.

This issue is probably the better concern to debate rather than the accuracy of the example he provided.

Putin's little butt plug had a wet fart today? What's wrong honey? Did your Commie Butt Plug fall out of your gaping asshole today?

Everyone is sick of the constant attacks on America you Marxists Glory Holes post on here everyday.

Too bad the meningitis didn't win.

STFU and go back to pimping yourself out as a Commie Man Whore.

Go and say a prayer at your local chapter of the Holy Church of the Marxist Immaculate Mask and GTFOH.

Forum List

Back