Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV

Did anyone else hear Trump talk about these five words? The man sounds like a complete and utter imbecile. Of course, it goes without saying that Trump is lying about these particular 5 words since a cognitive tester would not include words that are related to each other (like person, woman, and man; even camera and TV are related). A cognitive tester would use 5 completely unrelated words. How do I know? It's because I was given more than one cognitive test when I was in a hospital back in 2003 with a case of viral meningitis.

But listening to Trump tell this ridiculous story for a period of several minutes was simply painful because all Trump managed to accomplish was to cast even MORE doubt on his cognitive ability and his mental acuity.

Putin's little butt plug had a wet fart today? What's wrong honey? Did your Commie Butt Plug fall out of your gaping asshole today?

Everyone is sick of the constant attacks on America you Marxists Glory Holes post on here everyday.

Too bad the meningitis didn't win.

STFU and go back to pimping yourself out as a Commie Man Whore.

Go and say a prayer at your local chapter of the Holy Church of the Marxist Immaculate Mask and GTFOH.

Americans as a whole will breathe a collective sigh of relief when uber Furher Trump and his cabal of QAnon nut jobs and the rest of the uneducated and conservative mentally deficient sycophants are relegated to the political wilderness for good.

Last edited:
Did anyone else hear Trump talk about these five words? The man sounds like a complete and utter imbecile. Of course, it goes without saying that Trump is lying about these particular 5 words since a cognitive tester would not include words that are related to each other (like person, woman, and man; even camera and TV are related). A cognitive tester would use 5 completely unrelated words. How do I know? It's because I was given more than one cognitive test when I was in a hospital back in 2003 with a case of viral meningitis.

But listening to Trump tell this ridiculous story for a period of several minutes was simply painful because all Trump managed to accomplish was to cast even MORE doubt on his cognitive ability and his mental acuity.

You're right. The five words are not associated with each other.

This is from the actual MOCA test:

FACE VELVET CHURCH DAISY RED

Sounds like you did not pass your cognitive test - then and especially now.

Just like your hero, creepy Joe.
Trump Panic Mode....time to go personal attacks when nothing else works.

President Obama didn't brag half as much about winning the Nobel Prize and being the first black president as much as Mr Trump is bragging about passing a dementia test

Putin's little butt plug had a wet fart today? What's wrong honey? Did your Commie Butt Plug fall out of your gaping asshole today?

Everyone is sick of the constant attacks on America you Marxists Glory Holes post on here everyday.

Too bad the meningitis didn't win.

STFU and go back to pimping yourself out as a Commie Man Whore.

Go and say a prayer at your local chapter of the Holy Church of the Marxist Immaculate Mask and GTFOH.

Americans as a whole will breathe a collective sigh of relief when uber Furher Trump and his cabal of QAnon nut jobs and the rest of the uneducated and conservative mentally deficient sycophants are relegated to the political wilderness for good.
When you come up for air from giving Satan a BJ come back and post something worth reading.

Has "Retarded Hitler' left his bunker yet?
Hiden, Briben Joe Biden needs put down like the lame horse he is. That or be put in a nursing home.

Heil Shitler Comrade!

I heard that Trump just simply dazzled his doctors once again with his super human cognitive ability. They said that no one else could have done what he did.

Here was the test: furniture, table chair, pen, paper.

Try it! See how you do, but don't expect to equal Trump's feat of getting them right AND in order the first time.

Forum List

Back