Persona Non Grata

So Trump should not deal with anyone who voted for impeachment?

Petty tantrum during a crisis

Deal with them? Sure, but that doesn't mean you put them on your team. Romney has proven that he doesn't want to be on Trump's team.
Trump shouldn’t be choosing sides for his “team”

Should be bipartisan.

Why? Democrats are worthless.
Exactly why Trump is a disaster

Trump cannot set aside personal grudges and partisan politics in a national crisis.

Bush was able to do it.

Petty, vindictive politics during a national crisis

On the surface maybe, however maybe Trump just doesn’t trust Romney in any capacity. Romney was also petty and vindictive to Trump. In any case I seriously doubt Romney or most politicians have any solutions to offer up during this crisis and I don’t care how this plays out politically

Trump needs to show leadership in a crisis. George Bush did it after 9-11

I didn’t see Bush holding petty, partisan grudges after 9-11. He was trying to bring the nation together

You do realize that your motive here, is that on some level, you know that you can't defend your policies and positions based on their merits, right?

I mean, almost everything you say is nothing but an excuse to tell people to shut up, or to tell other people not to listen to those people.

That is you knowing on some level, that you are wrong.
My motive is to compare Trump to another Republican in a crisis.

Bush understood the magnitude of what he was facing and encouraged bipartisanship and international cooperation.

I never saw Bush tell the press to shut up or maintain petty partisan grudges

You don't care about that. YOu just want Trump to let the press spread it's spin, without any pushback.

I made a point about that. You ignored it, and just repeated your previous position.

That is you cowardly dodging.

My point stands.

You do realize that your motive here, is that on some level, you know that you can't defend your policies and positions based on their merits, right?

I mean, almost everything you say is nothing but an excuse to tell people to shut up, or to tell other people not to listen to those people.

We are in a crisis

Trump owes the public answers, honest answers
Not just what he wants them to know.

He needs to be honest about the threat....he wasn’t
He needs to be honest about how long it will take to develop a vaccine, cures ...he hasn’t been
He needs to admit we are lagging with test kits

For Gods sake....act like a leader

Your refusal to address my point, is you admitting it.

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

My point stands.

You are ignoring reality to keep tRump blameless in your head.

& repeating himself - just like donny - cause he thinks if he says it enough times, it'll sound legit. but, like donny's tactic - it doesn't work.

On the surface maybe, however maybe Trump just doesn’t trust Romney in any capacity. Romney was also petty and vindictive to Trump. In any case I seriously doubt Romney or most politicians have any solutions to offer up during this crisis and I don’t care how this plays out politically

I didn’t see Bush holding petty, partisan grudges after 9-11. He was trying to bring the nation together

Bush understood the magnitude of what he was facing and encouraged bipartisanship and international cooperation.

You don't care about that. YOu just want Trump to let the press spread it's spin, without any pushback.

I made a point about that. You ignored it, and just repeated your previous position.

My point stands.

We are in a crisis

He needs to be honest about how long it will take to develop a vaccine, cures ...he hasn’t been

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

two on his head & one at the tip of his tail?

My point stands.

We are in a crisis

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

My point stands.

& repeating himself - just like donny - cause he thinks if he says it enough times, it'll sound legit. but, like donny's tactic - it doesn't work.
Makes him sound like a moron, a moron

My point stands.

We are in a crisis

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

My point stands.

My statement is the reality of RW's motivation and goal.

ANd really, it applys to you libs as a group to.

So, do you want to address it?

LOL!!

View attachment 324516

I am demonstrating my bipartisanship in pointing out the radical differences between how Bush reacted in a crisis compared to Trump

Something you are incapable of

My point stands.

You have no idea what my motives are
Your posts certainly indicate you don’t

his needle is stuck on stupid.

My point stands.

We are in a crisis

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

My point stands.

It is you libs that are stuck on repeat. You keep just reasserting the same point, so my response does not change.

When you address in, then I will respond to your new statement.

That is the way discussion works. This is a discussion forum. Is any of this getting though?

CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

1587217938934.png

My point stands.

We are in a crisis

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

My point stands.

My point stands.

We are in a crisis

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

My point stands.

It is you libs that are stuck on repeat. You keep just reasserting the same point, so my response does not change.

When you address in, then I will respond to your new statement.

That is the way discussion works. This is a discussion forum. Is any of this getting though?

CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

View attachment 324830
Well that's a lie.

My point stands.

We are in a crisis

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

My point stands.

And that's a lie too.

My point stands.

We are in a crisis

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

My point stands.

You have no concept of my motives except to......tell it like it is

So Trump should not deal with anyone who voted for impeachment?

Petty tantrum during a crisis

Deal with them? Sure, but that doesn't mean you put them on your team. Romney has proven that he doesn't want to be on Trump's team.
Trump shouldn’t be choosing sides for his “team”

Should be bipartisan.

Why? Democrats are worthless.
Exactly why Trump is a disaster

Trump cannot set aside personal grudges and partisan politics in a national crisis.

Nor in my opinion should he. A crisis is the best time to point out the deadly malevolence of Communism is in a situation caused by Communists, and exacerbated by our domestic variety.

Stay in step or you're out. Keep your mouth shut. Don't even LOOK at him wrong.
Fucking idiots. Mitt Romney voted to impeach Donald Trump. We think that all possibility of civil discourse is foreclosed on this case. We don't buy the Democratic Party's ballot-stuffing Mafia Omertà bullshit.

Damn Mormons are Mafia. Too many wives? They run the vice districts of Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Reno, Santa Cruz and Denver. It's the whole area.

Even the U.S. Army is 100% Democrat down there, pro-immigration, pro-Antifa, pro-Sinaloa, pro-New-Generation, and hopelessly anti-American.

They went with the locals.

My point stands.

We are in a crisis

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

My point stands.

Talking to me, has led you to understand yourself better, and it has led you to hate yourself more than you already did.

Too many commas.

My point stands.

We are in a crisis

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

My point stands.

Talking to me, has led you to understand yourself better, and it has led you to hate yourself more than you already did.

My point stands.

We are in a crisis

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

My point stands.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back