Persona Non Grata

Stay in step or you're out. Keep your mouth shut. Don't even LOOK at him wrong.
He voted to oust Trump.

Would you hire someone who publicly hated you?

Romney made his bed, now he gets to sleep in it.
???

Cat got your tongue Mac?

Do you publicly associate with people who personally target you? Do you invite them into your home?
No, I'm just not going to waste my time. I made my point, and I knew how it would be received.

I don't know that Romney "hates" Trump, and I'd love to see Trump & his Trumpsters rise above something, just once. But I'm not holding my breath.

So that's about that, I guess.

Petty, vindictive politics during a national crisis

On the surface maybe, however maybe Trump just doesn’t trust Romney in any capacity. Romney was also petty and vindictive to Trump. In any case I seriously doubt Romney or most politicians have any solutions to offer up during this crisis and I don’t care how this plays out politically

Trump needs to show leadership in a crisis. George Bush did it after 9-11

I didn’t see Bush holding petty, partisan grudges after 9-11. He was trying to bring the nation together

You do realize that your motive here, is that on some level, you know that you can't defend your policies and positions based on their merits, right?

I mean, almost everything you say is nothing but an excuse to tell people to shut up, or to tell other people not to listen to those people.

That is you knowing on some level, that you are wrong.
My motive is to compare Trump to another Republican in a crisis.

Bush understood the magnitude of what he was facing and encouraged bipartisanship and international cooperation.

I never saw Bush tell the press to shut up or maintain petty partisan grudges

You don't care about that. YOu just want Trump to let the press spread it's spin, without any pushback.

I made a point about that. You ignored it, and just repeated your previous position.

That is you cowardly dodging.

My point stands.

You do realize that your motive here, is that on some level, you know that you can't defend your policies and positions based on their merits, right?

I mean, almost everything you say is nothing but an excuse to tell people to shut up, or to tell other people not to listen to those people.

We are in a crisis

Trump owes the public answers, honest answers
Not just what he wants them to know.

He needs to be honest about the threat....he wasn’t
He needs to be honest about how long it will take to develop a vaccine, cures ...he hasn’t been
He needs to admit we are lagging with test kits

For Gods sake....act like a leader

Your refusal to address my point, is you admitting it.

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

My point stands.

You are ignoring reality to keep tRump blameless in your head.

My statement is the reality of RW's motivation and goal.

ANd really, it applys to you libs as a group to.

So, do you want to address it?

LOL!!

View attachment 324516
Lol, your "point" only stands because filing off the top of your head would be cruel.

My point stands.

On the surface maybe, however maybe Trump just doesn’t trust Romney in any capacity. Romney was also petty and vindictive to Trump. In any case I seriously doubt Romney or most politicians have any solutions to offer up during this crisis and I don’t care how this plays out politically

I didn’t see Bush holding petty, partisan grudges after 9-11. He was trying to bring the nation together

Bush understood the magnitude of what he was facing and encouraged bipartisanship and international cooperation.

You don't care about that. YOu just want Trump to let the press spread it's spin, without any pushback.

I made a point about that. You ignored it, and just repeated your previous position.

My point stands.

We are in a crisis

He needs to be honest about how long it will take to develop a vaccine, cures ...he hasn’t been

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

My point stands.

LOL!!

View attachment 324516

I am demonstrating my bipartisanship in pointing out the radical differences between how Bush reacted in a crisis compared to Trump

Something you are incapable of

My point stands.

The State of Utah is trying to pass a law in an attempt to recall Romney.
This is still up in the air, last I saw.
So, if a State is trying to ditch their own duly elected US Senator , why would anyone in their right mind want to appoint him to anything?

Trouble ahead for Utah bills to recall or censure Sen. Mitt Romney
So your view is that Trump should have stepped aside while he was being impeached

Just like Clinton did, sure!
You are the one suggesting Romney stop acting as a Senator while someone is considering his removal

My point stands.

We are in a crisis

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

My point stands.

LOL!!

View attachment 324516

I am demonstrating my bipartisanship in pointing out the radical differences between how Bush reacted in a crisis compared to Trump

My point stands.

You have no idea what my motives are
Your posts certainly indicate you don’t

Bush wasn't being dragged through a fake impeachment during that time, if I recall. What does Romney have to do with bringing the nation together?
Neither is Trump
Bush understood the magnitude of the crisis he faced. That is why he engaged in international and bipartisan cooperation.

Trump won’t talk to Pelosi, he won’t deal with Romney, he won’t answer uncomfortable questions from the press.
You do not deal with people who stab you in the back.
So Trump should not deal with anyone who voted for impeachment?

Petty tantrum during a crisis

Bush wasn't being dragged through a fake impeachment during that time, if I recall. What does Romney have to do with bringing the nation together?
Neither is Trump
Bush understood the magnitude of the crisis he faced. That is why he engaged in international and bipartisan cooperation.

Trump won’t talk to Pelosi, he won’t deal with Romney, he won’t answer uncomfortable questions from the press.

nope common sense

My point stands.

We are in a crisis

My point stands.

You have a point?
Where?

My point stands.

LOL!!

View attachment 324516

My point stands.

You have no idea what my motives are
Your posts certainly indicate you don’t

YOur stated motive is not credible. You are an insanely partisan liberal ideologue. There is no part of you that is interested in comparing and contrasting Trump with Bush. You oppose them both, on a deep ideological level. Your words to the contrary are a painfully obvious lie. TO the point that you are insulting EVERYONE who reads this with implication that they might be stupid enough to believe it.

My motive for you, fits your behavior far better.

Nope. Romney thought he was going to step into McCain's shoes. His problem is McCain's shoes are neither needed or wanted.
Yes. That's another good example of my point, the guy who got caught.
This isn’t anything new. Presidents have snubbed politicians of their party and the opposing party, since forever.

Hell Lincoln had a Democrat Congressman arrested and deported.

Who was that?

Neither is Trump

nope common sense
Petty grudges are not common sense

Refusing to deal with the Governor of Michigan because she criticized your actions is...

Petty

Unclean! UNCLEAN!

Sen. Mitt Romney was the only Republican senator left off the list of members of the White House coronavirus task force announced Thursday.

Mitt Romney is only GOP senator not placed on White House coronavirus task force
What part of the prez is a petulant, vindictive asshole who thinks only about himself don't you understand?

I understand that the president takes no shit, nor suffers fools.

It's about time we had one like him.

Nope. Romney thought he was going to step into McCain's shoes. His problem is McCain's shoes are neither needed or wanted.
Yes. That's another good example of my point, the guy who got caught.
This isn’t anything new. Presidents have snubbed politicians of their party and the opposing party, since forever.

Hell Lincoln had a Democrat Congressman arrested and deported.

Libs will say anything, if it gives them any angle to attack the President on. Doesn't matter if it makes sense or not.
Well the thing is Trump’s much more blatant with his asshole behavior. So, he’s an easy target.

If that was true, then why is so much of what the Left says, lies or absurd?

Are they walking past real examples of bad behavior, to focus on lies or molehills?
There’s no question Trump’s an asshole. That in no way excludes the MSM or D Party from also being assholes.

BUT! He's our a**hole and he's doing a great job!

Forum List

Back