Zone1 Personal Verbal Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'net is full of opinioned folks that can't hold down a debate if you lit them on fire. The mods here (or any) chat are merely responsible for debate w/out those that lower themselves to a spitfest

This is where i, along with many , draw the line

Those of you who got no game ......and there a lot here who are no more than a waste of skin in this life.....can suck it up

~S~

How about kiss me where the sun don't shine?
Too soft. The most attacks here are linked to the respective political views, by the way. Nobody here comes up with insults over the choice of the sort of coffee they prefer. If you are attacked for political reasons, you should strike back in a political manner, too. That is just a tradition in here.

Yes I did.

I quoted you Stann's whole damn post.
You posted this at 2:30ish today. The post calling you a pedo was deleted around 10:30 last night. The member who wrote it received an infraction. Because this was reported, the moderator who acted on it had a link, could easily find the post and act on it.

It sounds like it was appropriately handled and shows the value of reporting stuff. What’s the issue? :dunno:

They could save themselves a lot of work by consistency in enforcement. Apparently they don't consider that an option. And, they admit they don't read threads, they just cater to sniveling buddies and their butt hurtness.
Sounds about right.

Pat Robertson died June 8, 2023 Very nice guy. He hid behind the cloth of Christ to not pay taxes and get this....

Pat Robertson blamed Gay People for 9/11 and Hurricanes. A fine example of a human being.
Leftie cult members blamed Bush for hurricanes. Apparently they are kooks too.

Last edited:
Who admitted they didn’t read threads posters reported.
I guess that might be true in some cases. Like if someone reports a particular and specially protected member who likes to post in the Zone 1 areas by spewing his patented form of black racism there. I doubt many mods actually dare rein in his unclean starts. Generally speaking.

It seems there are quite a few people at this site trolling and verbally attacking other members. I always try to stay on topic but am continually dealing with people trying to attack my character. I told one person to fuck off after a verbal attack and I got reprimanded for improper behavior.
Verbal attacks are an unfortunate byproduct of free speech so they are tolerated to a certain degree in any area that isn’t under Zone 1. Unless it is the basement, flames need to include topical material in addition to the flame, so that might be what got you whacked.

It seems there are quite a few people at this site trolling and verbally attacking other members. I always try to stay on topic but am continually dealing with people trying to attack my character. I told one person to fuck off after a verbal attack and I got reprimanded for improper behavior.
Before engaging anyone, ask them if they are of the Protected Class....

You posted this at 2:30ish today. The post calling you a pedo was deleted around 10:30 last night. The member who wrote it received an infraction. Because this was reported, the moderator who acted on it had a link, could easily find the post and act on it.

It sounds like it was appropriately handled and shows the value of reporting stuff. What’s the issue? :dunno:
For me?

Your posting about singular moderating issues on the board?

Why then let these idiots assert that "you shouldn't be around children"?

Why then let these idiots assert that "you shouldn't be around children"?
Free speech and opinions?

Now real people breaking the real laws are not evidence that the rules are not being enforced. That's like saying because murder happens, laws against murder aren't being enforced. It's patently retarded, no offense.

This seems to be much ado about nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back