🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Personal Verbal Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some folks have messaged me and told me they think I am one of the more respected members at this site. I appreciate all the kind words but I brought this subject up to shine a light on a serious issue here.
I got the same messages as well.

I'm just pointing out an issue here and not whining.
The issue of you Blaster calling people morons, when you state in the OP that you don't.

Address that.

It seems there are quite a few people at this site trolling and verbally attacking other members. I always try to stay on topic
Screenshot 2023-06-10 at 11.03.23 AM.png

It seems there are quite a few people at this site trolling and verbally attacking other members. I always try to stay on topic but am continually dealing with people trying to attack my character. I told one person to fuck off after a verbal attack and I got reprimanded for improper behavior.
I always think things should be reviewed in the context for which they occur. A lot of people deserve a verbal beat down. Others do not.

Yes I did.

I quoted you Stann's whole damn post.
Give me the link. The way it was copied and pasted into the DM, it did not contain a link. There was no thread title, no anything to make it look like it was coming from anyone but you.

I always think things should be reviewed in the context for which they occur. A lot of people deserve a verbal beat down. Others do not.
Debate the topic and not the personality of the other poster. This is the right way to express your opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back